Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (8556 Views)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by colabotu: 9:08pm On May 12, 2016
The truth is that most girls are like ashawo, they are not loyal to anyone. the difference is that some of them are wholesalers; the ones that don't have brothel room- I mean girls that sleeps with most of we guys and spend time with us to make us think that they are in love with us and get paid just like the regular ashewo in cash and kind while the retail prostitute are the brothel and street sex vendors. bottom line they are all prostitute except the virgins and the faithful ones and the best way to save yourself from their headache is to stop fantasying love and treat them all as what they are; prostitute. Use them and dump them until you are lucky to find a loyal one among them, which sincerely the loyal ones are rare.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by MRBrownJ: 9:16pm On May 12, 2016
a person (man/woman) doing it for free with multiple partners isnt any better... and so long as they stand proudly for who they are then so be it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by usecondom(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2016
And if you are f**cking more than one lady too you are a useless man.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by obiorathesubtle: 9:30pm On May 12, 2016
check my sig
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 12, 2016
If you are bleeping more than 1woman you are a hoe

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Kherry: 9:35pm On May 12, 2016
Op am sure u av more dan 1 gf...........so wat shld I call you
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by colabotu: 9:44pm On May 12, 2016
Kherry:
Op am sure u av more dan 1 gf...........so wat shld I call you

next time before you reply my post check your dictionary :

prostitute /ˈprɒstɪtjuːt/
noun
a person, typically a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment.

Dictionary.com

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by senibo1: 9:46pm On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
champion ma
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by colabotu: 9:46pm On May 12, 2016
MRBrownJ:
a person (man/woman) doing it for free with multiple partners isnt any better... and so long as they stand proudly for who they are then so be it

noun

Dictionary.com
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by colabotu: 9:49pm On May 12, 2016
usecondom:

noun

Dictionary.com
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 12, 2016
Your English is enough to make a girl cheat on you. As you are sleeping with different babes, what should I call you?......

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by colabotu: 9:51pm On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

noun

Dictionary.com
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by senibo1: 9:51pm On May 12, 2016
usecondom:
a legend

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 12, 2016
colabotu:

noun

Dictionary.com
°•Key word "typically "
....Meaning most often but not solely.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Ranchhoddas: 9:54pm On May 12, 2016
mhiz:
Your English is enough to make a girl cheat on you. As you are sleeping with different babes, what should I call you?......
Wicked!
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by senibo1: 9:54pm On May 12, 2016
greene66 come and see!
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 12, 2016
senibo1:
champion ma
°•A HOE brov

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by senibo1: 10:01pm On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•A HOE brov
champion hun

1 Like

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 12, 2016
senibo1:
champion hun
°•A Frist class Hoe,sweetness smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by halfricanadian(f): 10:05pm On May 12, 2016
If u currently not fucking any one.
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by colabotu: 10:07pm On May 12, 2016
mhiz:

mhiz olosho next time before you reply my post check your dictionary :

noun

Dictionary.com

Take note:
This is an online forum not an official platform to celebrate the Union Jack and the colonization of your mind so if you can understand what I typed then I have communicated to you, which in the first place was my aim.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by gblaker(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

If you are giving 'head' you are meant to be in playboy. If you are thinking about 'anal' I pity you
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by senibo1: 10:09pm On May 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•A Frist class Hoe,sweetness smiley
super champion, honey bonch
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 12, 2016
gblaker:

If you are giving 'head' you are meant to be in playboy. If you are thinking about 'anal' I pity you
°•All are hoes
.....so it don't really matter

1 Like

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Juicysam(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2016
At their wedding day only a few women are virgins.. I have given up on the dream to marry an untouched lady.. The world is something else these days.. If you think true love is hard to find try looking for a loyal decent woman with no history of flirting and who has not been hit by every Tom dick and Harry..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by skywalker240(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2016
any girl that is fucking anoda plick other than her boo's plick,......na okpo be dat grin

Skywalker240 know's so since before u all were born..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2016
colabotu:

mhiz olosho,

noun

Dictionary.com

Take note:
This is an online forum not an official platform to celebrate the Union Jack and the colonization of your mind so if you can understand what I typed then then I have communicated to you, which in the first place, its my aim.
If you want to pass a message or share an idea to the public, which I think you are trying to do. You should be able to express yourself properly.
And nt all chicks that cheat, do so for money. You should know d meaning of prostitution and how to use it in ur write up.
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by MRBrownJ: 10:34pm On May 12, 2016
colabotu:
noun
Dictionary.com

if that was indeed the definition of prostitute then your post would be wrong, as even sex with ONE man would be enough to categorize a woman as a prostitute, and furthermore PAYMENT must be confirmed, therefore if she does it for fun then technically she isnt a prostitute then, duh!

educate yourself so i dont have to do it for you. PROSTITUTE: A person who misuses their talents or who sacrifices their self-respect for the sake of personal or financial gain:

btw: does a gal who has sex with her bosses for a promotion any different? does a man who fukcs sugar mama different? does a man with 3GFs not a prostitute too? is a gal fucking for Brazilian hair not an ashawo then?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Ginaz(f): 10:35pm On May 12, 2016
colabotu:
The truth is that most girls are like ashawo, they are not loyal to anyone. the difference is that some of them are wholesalers; the ones that don't have brothel room- I mean girls that sleeps with most of we guys and spend time with us to make us think that they are in love with us and get paid just like the regular ashewo in cash and kind while the retail prostitute are the brothel and street sex vendors. bottom line they are all prostitute except the virgins and the faithful ones and the best way to save yourself from their headache is to stop fantasying love and treat them all as what they are; prostitute. Use them and dump them until you are lucky to find a loyal one among them, which sincerely the loyal ones are rare.

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by colabotu: 10:36pm On May 12, 2016
Juicysam:
At their wedding day only a few women are virgins.. I have given up on the dream to marry an untouched lady.. The world is something else these days.. If you think true love is hard to find try looking for a loyal decent woman with no history of flirting and who has not been hit by every Tom dick and Harry..

now BRO thats what I am talking about. I am tired of seeing cheap girl parading themselves as "wanna be men". a woman can never be a man. she is made to be pure till marriage that's why most of them were created with hymen. I AM JUST TOO TIRED OF ATTENDING WEDDING AND SEEING A GROUP OF GUYS SITTING AT A CORNER LAUGHING AND GIGGLING HOW ONE OR ALL OF THEM HAD bleeped THE BRIDE BEFORE HER WEDDING. FOR GOD SAKE IT MAKES THE GROOM LOOK STUPID AND THE WHOLE CEREMONY POINTLESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by colabotu: 10:36pm On May 12, 2016
Juicysam:

now BRO thats what I am talking about. I am tired of seeing cheap girl parading themselves as "wanna be men".
Re: If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 12, 2016
Juicysam:
colabotu:

now BRO thats what I am talking about. I am tired of seeing cheap girl parading themselves as "wanna be men". a woman can never be a man. she is made to be pure till marriage that's why most of them were created with hymen. I AM JUST TOO TIRED OF ATTENDING WEDDING AND SEEING A GROUP OF GUYS SITTING AT A CORNER LAUGHING AND GIGGLING HOW ONE OR ALL OF THEM HAD bleeped THE BRIDE BEFORE HER WEDDING. FOR GOD SAKE IT MAKES THE GROOM LOOK STUPID AND THE WHOLE CEREMONY POINTLESS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl / Am I Beautiful............? / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.