Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? (8563 Views)

What Does "Spam Me" Mean During Conversations? / What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 03, 2018
Dear NLanders,
Please Help, I was having s€x with my girlfriend yesterday. After about 40 minutes of continuous banging with different styles, she suddenly starts moaning louder and begging me to stop that she is about to pass out urine (she feels like urinating), I thought she is joking not until she pushed me away by force and run to the bathroom. She came back like after 45 seconds and we continue.
Please, what does it mean?
Is that an orgasm or squirt, or rather none of the above? I need some good explanation please
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by yarimo(m): 1:05am On Feb 03, 2018
I can only give you good explanation when you post videos of both of you during the act. undecided

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 03, 2018
yarimo:
I can only give you good explanation when you post videos of both of you during the act. undecided
Are you normal? I'm not sure you are okay... mtcheeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Britboy(m): 1:25am On Feb 03, 2018
yarimo:
Seconded!
But to answer your question...it seems she squirted!
You Bleep up, you for just open mouth make she squirt inside your mouth. Very erotic!
She will love you like crazy.

Next time, please post a video so we can understand the situation better.

30 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by ipobarecriminals: 1:52am On Feb 03, 2018
yarimo:
Thirded.Show us video or na fake

13 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by talk2fitz(m): 1:52am On Feb 03, 2018
2muchmoney972:
Dear NLanders,
Please Help, I was having s€x with my girlfriend yesterday. After about 40 minutes of continuous banging with different styles, she suddenly starts moaning louder and begging me to stop that she is about to pass out urine (she feels like urinating), I thought she is joking not until she pushed me away by force and run to the bathroom. She came back like after 45 seconds and we continue.
Is that an orgasm or squirt, or rather none of the above? I need some good explanation please

post a vid or I dnt believe
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by bjayx: 1:57am On Feb 03, 2018
Ask her na...if na pee or squirt.
Definitely not an orgasm
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 03, 2018
No picture or video... it's my experience! Believe it or not!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by ibietela2(m): 5:09am On Feb 03, 2018
squirt lipsrsealed
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Criticize001(m): 6:38am On Feb 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Thirded.Show us video or na fake

I fourtheth the motion

A video or I don't believe it

8 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by olowodaran(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2018
Criticize001:

I fourtheth the motion

I fiftheth the motion

A video or no advice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Realist2: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2018
Criticize001:

the motion

I sixtheth the motion.
No pictures/video to back up your claim , then it is a mere fiction and its belong in the bin.

12 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Elukapendragon(m): 7:02am On Feb 03, 2018
undecided I Seventhed the motion... post a video when she ran to squirt/ pee or no advice

11 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by satelliteDISH(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2018
I Eighthed the motion. If I no see any video of your girl running to the toilet, then it means that nah lie you dey lie.
That is why I no go waste my time to comment on this thread. So gearara here men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by dukeprince50: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Elukapendragon:
undecided I Seventhed the motion... post a video when she ran to squirt/ pee or no advice
i eighted the motion, i need a video of every single details.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by DavidEsq(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2018
So u are having premarital sex ba?

16 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by crismark(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2018
God!!! what kind of wasted generation do we av in dis country.. All dey talk abt is sex

10 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by crackhouse(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2018
That ur girlfriend must be among these girls that act por.no.Graphic movies

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by 4direct: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2018
Ordinary video of your girl running to the toilet, u can't show, and u want gullible men to believe this trash

6 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Hhenryy: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2018
2muchmoney972:
Dear NLanders,

if this is true, the next time it happens, let her cum. she ruined the orgasm by interrupting your thrusts and rushing to the bathroom.

Next time, make her comfortable and assure her that it is perfectly normal so that she can let go without feeling embarrassed. But to avoid a very messy scenario, make sure she is not too hydrated before the act, you can tell her to urinate before you start. So even when she cums, much liquid will not be sprayed.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by femo86(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2018
dukeprince50:
i eighted the motion, i need a video of every single details.

I humbly "NINTHED" the motion....No video.
No advice

8 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2018
femo86:

I humbly "NINTHED" the motion....No video.
No advice
I tenthed the motion. No video
no advice

7 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by utenwuson: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2018
lemme make it a football team... I eleventh the motion

5 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by utenwuson: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2018
lemme make it a football team... I eleventh the motion....at least pictures of her running to pee

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Damfostopper(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2018
Real Madrid must win today o... by fire by force
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2018
l twelvetheth the motion... picture or we don't believe it!

8 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2018
The way Nigerian teens are this days, they make it seem like pre-marital sex is normal.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by oyatz(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2018
And this girl that's been banged with different styles for 40mins will be somebody's future wife and mother

11 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by delightgabby: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2018
smiley[/color][color=#990000] grin grin grin grin
yarimo:
Re: PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? by Olifiz(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2018
Thirteenthed the motion I can only give u my advice based on experience n confession from my gf wen u post a pic or full vids of wen she was pushing u away n running to the toilet n wen she came back. undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got My Girlfriend's Mother Pregnant!!!! / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? / New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.