Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Ladies Now Pee Standing Up Like Men....no More Public Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Now Pee Standing Up Like Men....no More Public Toilet (1364 Views)

Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) / Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis / Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Now Pee Standing Up Like Men....no More Public Toilet by bellaanyansi: 10:15pm On May 12, 2016
pez is a female mobile urinal tool that allows women of all ages to pee while standing up like a man...have you ever been in a market place and couldn't find anywhere to pee cos d public toilets are horrible and you are scared of getting infections?....have you ever been on a journey and felt emergency need to pee but no conducive place?.... you can now pee without exposing your bums on the roadside, beside a car....in the church, restaurant , on a trip.....this is a must have for every woman.....you do not have to pee directly into a public toilet ever.... to order for your pez...at extremely affordable wholesale prices...we also deliver nationwide........you can also call or whatsapp 08038989090 its reusable and very durable. all you need to do is to use wipe and drop in ur bag...later when u get home you can sanitize it properly. its a female mobile convenience

(1) (Reply)

Hard Truth About Love... / Is This The Woman Banky W Wants To Marry?(PHOTOS) / A girl I met claimed she's a witch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.