Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ladies And Their Pretence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Pretence (939 Views)

Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Pretence by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2016
Some girls will pretend as if they don't like or love you but deep down they are dying.
You talk to a girl, she say she doesn't want but everyday she will be asking you that where is your girlfriend, she wants to see and know her.
Some will be thinking as if they are the only in this world, some are into formilarity.
Who you dey deceive?
Re: Ladies And Their Pretence by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 12, 2016
Make them come answer that your last sentence cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Pretence by enna2(f): 11:33pm On May 12, 2016
Na una u guys wey dey borrow chain, shirt and even boxers to show off wettin u no get cheesy to gals
Re: Ladies And Their Pretence by nuggarito: 1:09am On May 13, 2016
I've had countless experiences before, once i see the green light, I take bold step and if she decides to form queen sheba for me, she wont be only considered again but forgotten besides who relationship don epp when money is on your mind the rest is become less important.
Re: Ladies And Their Pretence by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 13, 2016
The thing dey pain them wella if you no come dey give them face self
Re: Ladies And Their Pretence by Hillzy(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Pretence by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 13, 2016
Wetin concern me, too busy to notice then
Re: Ladies And Their Pretence by PureWays(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2016
enna2:
Na una u guys wey dey borrow chain, shirt and even boxers to show off wettin u no get cheesy to gals

Guys that do such are irresponsible.

Besides your comment doesn't relate with the topic ma'am.

@Op, you guys need to have dropped this trend already. It's becoming a cliché..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy…(part 3) / Please Advice Me: She Pulled Are Pant I F....k See Full Story / She Says She Wont Marry Her Rich Boyfriend Cos She Doesn't Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.