Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (48618 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
This does not apply in every case but this holds true in most cases.

[size=13pt]1.Age 18 to 23: [/size]
This set of ladies still believe in the Romeo and Juliet type of love.They don't consider money as a factor for love and when they love they do fall deep in love because they tend to be highly irrational at this stage of their lives and will not even mind eloping with you. Ironically they usually frolic with guys of very close age proximity as they are more at ease with guys of close age gaps.At this age,they still get wowed by a guy with 6packs and will gladly dump a rich dude for a man they desire. Don't ever discuss marriage with this set of ladies but they are ready to explore with you and have flings without serious commitment.

[size=13pt]2.Age 24 to 29: [/size]
At this stage, the reality of life begins to set in as many ladies in this group are either graduates of tertiary institutions or of a tech school. At this stage, they are beginning to realize that love is not enough and the harsh reality of life will make them have a rethink when they see a super hot drop dead gorgeous broke guy approach them. While this set of ladies still desire good physical attributes in a man,6packs and cuteness is no longer a must have for the guy that is ready to win their heart but the guy should show them his readiness to help them with some financial burden especially those from not so rich background.Marriage to them is something to think about without so much desperation.Guys who have nurtured romance with this set of ladies from their earlier ages stands the risk of losing them to other guys if they don't measure up to their new perspective of romance.

[size=13pt]3.Age 30 to 40:[/size]
This is the age group many ladies don't wish to be and still be unmarried. Most ladies in this age group will try to hide their desperation but deep inside, they really want a man to be their significant other. At this stage they really do not place any emphasis on money or even love but just to have a man to settle down in matrimony with. Do not go near this set if you are not ready for a purposeful affair. This set of ladies have grown in wisdom and you will hardly hear them talk about wanting a tall,cute....but at this stage, a GOD fearing man with a vision who is ready to settle down is their choice.Unlike their younger counterpart,this set of ladies are ready to build a life with a man.

[size=13pt]4.Age 41 and above:[/size]
Your guess is as good as mine.

*LOBATAN!*

177 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Word!

6 Likes

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Truth in every letter..

Number 4 though.. If you're guessing the same thing you're wicked. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by sinaj(f): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
Issorites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
[s]Thank God i don't see myself on Op's list[/s] undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
4. OYO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Thank God i don't see myself on Op's list undecided

Apparently you should be below 18

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Not 100% truth cox girls under 16 nowadays knows what money is in a relationship undecided

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
but I'm not tongue
Toks2008:

Apparently you should be below 18

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by tsmat(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
No 4 are the shilohmites.. Very pious ones

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by kinggogo: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pls naija gals dnt do romance dis days

U c little brats hoering themselves out 4 money

6 Likes

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Not 100% truth cox girls under 16 nowadays knows what money is in a relationship undecided
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

As i wrote, it does not apply in all cases.

1 Like

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Where do I fit
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Laveda(f): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:

grin sure hun?
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Yksoul(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
you Are Married That's Why..Hmmm
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Omotayor123(f): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Toks you are right..., cheesy

Waiting for the Men version sha..tongue

1 Like

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Rexhenrex(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
,number is over true
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by enshi(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:

So you probably 45 and above

4 Likes

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by ever811(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
age 30-40.....can even marry this if it were possible... after waiting for ready made husband until gray hair start appearing under there armpit and down there...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
1000% certain smiley
Laveda:

grin sure hun?
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
No I'm not smiley
Yksoul:
you Are Married That's Why..Hmmm
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by JaneyBlingx(f): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Where do I fit

No 4 grin
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
HELL NO! undecided
enshi:

So you probably 45 and above
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by MacBrooklyn: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
14 - 15 years old nowadays will be thinking about "Exes" while myself by that age was only thinking about how to find the value of "X" . . . The world is becoming crazy cheesy cheesy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Do you belong to any category? smiley
Laveda:

grin sure hun?
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by JaneyBlingx(f): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:

I am not understanding you, you say you are not below 18, you're not on the list neither are you married.. Edakun shey you did not mistakenly take weed for ugwu

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Scratch that.... I belong to the 24 - 29 category smiley.....Not the age group though smiley
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

No 4 grin
You wish me well at all?
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
It was my bad smiley
JaneyBlingx:

I am not understanding you, you say you are not below 18, you're not on the list neither are you married.. Edakun shey you did not mistakenly take weed for ugwu
Re: The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. by Laveda(f): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
1000% certain smiley
Good.

ItsQuinn:
Doyon belong to any category? smiley

Yeah, second category. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.