Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". (1188 Views)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Its Irritating Seeing Girls Accuse Boyfriends Of Cheating,you've No Right- Reno / She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by colabotu: 10:52pm On May 12, 2016
I am tired of seeing cheap girl parading themselves as "wanna be men". a woman can never be a man. she is made to be pure till marriage that's why most of them were created with hymen. I AM JUST TOO TIRED OF ATTENDING WEDDING AND SEEING A GROUP OF GUYS SITTING AT A CORNER LAUGHING AND GIGGLING HOW ONE OR ALL OF THEM HAD bleeped THE BRIDE BEFORE HER WEDDING. FOR GOD SAKE IT MAKES THE GROOM LOOK STUPID AND THE WHOLE CEREMONY POINTLESS.
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 12, 2016
As much as I agree with abstinence until marriage, it should apply to both genders. why is it okay for a man to sleep around before marriage but it's not okay for a woman to do the same? stop with the double standards.

NOTE: Not all women are born with a hymen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by ikbnice(m): 10:58pm On May 12, 2016
testing package before final purchase. Let who the cap fits wear it.
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by PureWays(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2016
ikbnice:
testing package before final purchase. Let who the cap fits wear it.
Lol
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by ikbnice(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2016
MissGdope:
As much as I agree with abstinence until marriage, it should apply to both genders. why is it okay for a man to sleep around before marriage but it's not okay for a woman to do the same? stop with the double standards.

Since there is no protective label(hymen) on the man and neither tightness nor looseness define him. I think it has been well perfected by nature. Females are more precious.
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by marshalcarter: 11:04pm On May 12, 2016
Op....biko break down cos ma head just dey ring fuel fuel fuel fuel

Wen I tink abt last queue..hbp dey catch me
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by johnson232: 11:05pm On May 12, 2016
MissGdope:

were u born with hymen or not?
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by Damtha(f): 11:06pm On May 12, 2016
ikbnice:
Since there is no protective label(hymen) on the man and neither tightness nor looseness define him. I think it has been well perfected by nature. Females are more precious.
Story...
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 12, 2016
ikbnice:
the presence of a hymen makes a woman more precious than a man? are you joking? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 12, 2016
johnson232:

were u born with hymen or not?
how's that your business? undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by ikbnice(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2016
MissGdope:

the presence of a hymen makes a woman more precious than a man? are you joking? cheesy
Do u think it's there for decoration. Once broken, half the value is gone and once the passage gets loose, the whole value has evaporated.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by ikbnice(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2016
marshalcarter:
Op....biko break down cos ma head just dey ring fuel fuel fuel fuel

Wen I tink abt last queue..hbp dey catch me
your head no ring tomatoes join?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by johnson232: 11:11pm On May 12, 2016
MissGdope:

how's that your business? undecided
i thought u said some of u weren't born with it.... so why are u evading the question?
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by johnson232: 11:12pm On May 12, 2016
Damtha:
Story...
story in what sense?
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by colabotu: 11:12pm On May 12, 2016
MissGdope:

I know, thats why I used the word most women, I didn't say all women
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 12, 2016
MissGdope:

By "precious", he meant "fragile". His words; not mine.
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by marshalcarter: 11:14pm On May 12, 2016
ikbnice:
your head no ring tomatoes join?
Nna the tin ring ooo
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 12, 2016
ikbnice:
Do u think it's there for decoration. Once broken, half the value is gone and once the passage gets loose, the whole value has evaporated.
the value of what? a woman right? a woman is not an object or item for sale that should have a value that can be reduced. she's a human being, just like a man is.

If a woman should be worth less after having sex then same should apply to a man.
just sayin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 12, 2016
johnson232:

i thought u said some of u weren't born with it.... so why are u evading the question?
So because i stated a fact (Google is your friend my dear), then that gives you the right to ask me such a question.
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by skywalker240(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2016
MissGdope:

What is this one saying sef..?

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 12, 2016
skywalker240:

What is this one saying sef..?
if you can read English then you can understand what I'm saying tongue
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by ikbnice(m): 11:23pm On May 12, 2016
MissGdope:

the value of what? a woman right? a woman is not an object or item for sale that should have a value that can be reduced. she's a human being, just like a man is.

If a woman should be worth less after having sex then same should apply to a man.
just sayin
Nature has structured it in such a way that there isn't a way to tell a man who has had sex once unlike a gal. And I bet you can't blame nature.
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by skywalker240(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2016
MissGdope:

if you can read English then you can understand what I'm saying tongue
Hell i read that sh!t,....

But na dat heavy stone i go knack dat ur big head make u know wetin dey sup 4 d society.
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 12, 2016
ikbnice:
Nature has structured it in such a way that there isn't a way to tell a man who has had sex once unlike a gal. And I bet you can't blame nature.
you talk about nature as if it's some form of intelligent entity. are you referring to God? if not, who is this so called "nature"?
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 12, 2016
skywalker240:

Hell i read that sh!t,....

But na dat heavy stone i go knack dat ur big head make u know wetin dey sup 4 d society.
undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by ikbnice(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2016
MissGdope:

you talk about nature as if it's some form of intelligent entity. are you referring to God? if not, who is this so called "nature"?
you gat it
Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by skywalker240(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2016

Re: I Am Tired Of Seeing Girls Parading Themselves As "Wanna Be Men". by kiddoiLL(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2016
Ejo lo fero shotigbo??

(1) (Reply)

The Big Difference Between A Boss And A Leader / Wife Swapping / i wish i am Eligible To Vote I Will Vote Refiner 2moro...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.