Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! (18223 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by IamChuks(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders... Please help me clarify this thing disturbing me... Yes because am angry over it.. I arranged one bae in my area, told her all the sweet words i could yarn her.. She agreed.. This morning we discussed and it was all about sex, she told me that she was still a virgin.. Trust me.. I asked her to come over by noon time, she tried saying No to me but i persuaded her and she agreed.
This afternoon, she came after i called her to remember her.. Mehn i no waste time, i got her laid.. I killed her with romance... E just be like say make she die... Oboi time for me to go inner chamber.. This bae begin dey do like person weh dey take injection.. I asked her wetin? She say its painful.. I said ok sorry.. Greased my Egede,, Now i forced the bad guy in there.. Went in like 3 times before she comport like say she e been dey pain am.. After 4-5mins i withdrew and stainned the sheets.. My problem is that i didnt see any blood... As virgin weh she be.. Although that kitty-cat tight gan but i no see virgin blood as expected but saw some slippery white stuff.. Why? Please is she really a virgin??

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Bluezy13(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmm...

And then

20 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
lmao

maybe its white blood cells bruh

lmao grin grin

154 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Polar3: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na wao! op,so u blow,2day?
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Ekugbeh(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Guy chill, daz nt for all puni
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by MzPecs(f): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Very disgusting thread angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Emmaus12: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
She be alien, she dey bleed white milk...... cheesy grin grin grin

Btw OP so u skin dive as she tell u say she be V...chei ya own don finish....u don surule the poraro discharge main main....symptoms will persist in a few days tongue tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by falconey(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
MzPecs:
lwkm

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Emmaus12: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
MzPecs:

But you read it all, but u commented....

World people and dia issues...SMH

15 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Last2comment(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Blood dosent normally come out. What comes out is usually a white and pink powder with some feathers.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
ewwww? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Tallesty1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
MzPecs:
Disgusting, disrespectful, useless and pointless.

drtmighty(m), uhalauju(f), IamChuks(m), Bluezy13(m), Nadoson1, kestolove95(f), keyzid(m), jesussaves22, mhizsimi(f), iliyande(m), timileyinojo(m), Emmaus12, lequatee(m), Danfuster(m), TLisieux, Elfree, Ekugbeh(m), AIRTIME007(m), falconey, MzPecs(f)

:owetin unah find comeshocked

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na gono-staphy. Na white discharge be d symptom. Better go treat yaself
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wait a minute, i thought d essence of sex is procreation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Khd95(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Op,i dont no why ure angry,at all

U ensnared a cat and killed it,now ure saying it didnt die well,u wickedt fagrin

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by rottennaija(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
IamChuks:
Hello fellow Nairalanders... Please help me clarify this thing disturbing me... Yes because am angry over it.. I arranged one bae in my area, told her all the sweet words i could yarn her.. She agreed.. This morning we discussed and it was all about sex, she told me that she was still a virgin.. Trust me.. I asked her to come over by noon time, she tried saying No to me but i persuaded her and she agreed.
This afternoon, she came after i called her to remember her.. Mehn i no waste time, i got her laid.. I killed her with romance... E just be like say make she die... Oboi time for me to go inner chamber.. This bae begin dey do like person weh dey take injection.. I asked her wetin? She say its painful.. I said ok sorry.. Greased my Egede,, Now i forced the bad guy in there.. Went in like 3 times before she comport like say she e been dey pain am.. After 4-5mins i withdrew and stainned the sheets.. My problem is that i didnt see any blood... As virgin weh she be.. Although that kitty-cat tight gan but i no see virgin blood as expected but saw some slippery white stuff.. Why? Please is she really a virgin??

You were looking for a girl to disvirgin for the satisfaction of doing that? Is it too early to repent?

14 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Prechicliff(f): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
samted:
lmao
lmao grin grin
lol

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by chaberry(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Interesting
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Holyfield1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
MzPecs:
Are you The Babe in Question? Why e con dey pain you like this, I am 100% sure you ain't no virgin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by MzPecs(f): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Holyfield1:
Are you The Babe in Question? Why e con dey pain you like this, I am 100% sure you ain't no virgin grin grin grin
You say?
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ok, now we know uve started having sex.

so
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Emmaus12:

Btw OP so u skin dive as she tell u say she be V...chei ya own don finish....u don surule the poraro discharge main main....symptoms will persist in a few days tongue tongue tongue tongue

Symptoms will gini?...guy you go school so?...lol
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Mssy44(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
IamChuks:
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Next time employ the use of Mr razor blade for blood to commot...
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by wiseone28: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Polar3:
grin grin
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by ofeshe(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Polar3:

grin grin grin ROTL
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by IamChuks(m): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
rottennaija:

You were looking for a girl to disvirgin for the satisfaction of doing that? Is it too early to repent?
No harm there... Wah will i do when they keep coming.?? I guess i'll keep Banging..
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by IamChuks(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Emmaus12:

Mehn after i see that discharge, i locate my condoms wear.. I didnt go second round on skin...
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by IamChuks(m): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Polar3:
I Concur! No regrets
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lawd have mercy!
Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by realsammie(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2016
samted:
lmao
lmao grin grin
dude u no well o. u don kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin.
@op.. look no further, dis dude has answered you

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! by nuggarito: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2016
This is what happens when the foundation of your brain has being laid on nollywood. Na u put the blood there?? Why you dey look for am??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls sleeping with Dog for 1.5m. (video) / Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.