Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself (15598 Views)

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction / These Asian Chicks Are Not Here To Play...their Butts Are Getting Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Enockia(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2016
@op i concur wit u jare all chicks er hoes lookin to make fast money usin their kitty kat

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by slytubadth(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2016
guy, u dey craze oh, u dey bleep ur bro girl u come here dey proud...if the girl 4kup he mean say make u do likewise.. we all knw b!tch arent loyal buh most of d time guys like you are 4king d cause. nonesense!

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by MrWhaley: 12:34pm On May 13, 2016
Blackfire:
@op let me tell u what really happened...

A girl u slept with who discovered that u like the trophy of sleeping with people's girlfriend.. Discussed your matter with her friends..then this igbo guy who quickly saw how to make quick money, went and look for a complete prostitute.. *i hope u are following me*..
In one of your discussion with her u told her your drinking location.. Infact the igbo guy came there to check on u, on the day he came to check on u, they were playing EPL, remember a guy that was going out of the restaurant and nearly knock a table down , that is him.
That day u saw them in a lovey- dovey, it was all a set up, to appeal to your inner depravity, and damn they got u right in there net... U thought u were the king, but in the real of reality u were the cockroach..
*nod your head if u are still following*.
Now let me describe the girl intimately.. She shaved her kitty -cat 1 week and 3 days before u met... The pant she was wearing that day was flower in design... She is chocolate in complexion..she was wearing flat slippers we u met at the hotel.

That day u cajoled her to call the guy,the call lasted 2 minutes, no 1 minute and 56 seconds.
If u know how hard the guy was laughing at the other end, u will hate your mama.
As for the money they shared it 75 - 20... Guess who took the lion share? .

Sit tight , another scam to make u king is been prepared.

Dude,are you for real?? Tell me you are joking? shocked
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Ginaz(f): 12:57pm On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
biitch I use condoms, ma dick is clean, I pay extra cash for BJ , I'll PM u right away let's meet.. I really have to fork u and pay you.

Mumu, it still smells undecided

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by laribari(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2016
sinaj:
No go do Hiv test undecided

lol grin
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by laribari(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2016
My opinion is that no matter how cheap some girls or ladies have turned out, i think it's no basis to generalize and being disrespectful to all women. There are hoes for real and i'm not disputing that at all and some do it different reason which is not justified sha.

From your story, it's all about the power of money but not all ladies are swayed by cash, perhaps you haven't met them or you will refuse to share that. It's normal that not every hunting is positive and not every hit turns out successful.

so for the sake of those failed hits or attempts, do not disrespect all women.

just thought i chip that in.

6 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Yes it is Paul Killerman again, the Ashawao champion.....

So yes, I have another story as usual, this time, still to reiterate and reaffirm my stand point that girls are all bitches who deserved to be forked like the hoes they are are discarded when you tired, being all lovey dovey, for a guy is foolishness....

So this time around, I was chilling at one of the joint around my area when I sighted a couple, a sweet chick (my spec) holding hand and all loved up with a nigga , with their hugging n all, no one need tell u they are coupled grin cheesy..... so in my adventurous and observatory manner, I calmed down keenly observing, and I let it fly...
Incidentally I saw that same chick, a couple of days later, at my joint, and I asked a waiter to tap her for me, eventually she came and we got talking, after the initial chickful behaviour , I asked her for us to lodge , she resisted, then I made her a good cash offer, immediately I started seeing glimmers of smile... so we lodged for the night.....
I quickly took some portion of my vega 100, and embarked on the missionary position (sorry, journey rather) my brother I forked this girl like mad, she was just moaning want deaf my ear.... After the first round, I then asked her of her BF, she denied, I insisted and describe the guy I saw the day I first saw her, she was so Shocked! ! ! And I reassured her I didn't know her guy and there was no ties, that I was only observing them from my vantage point, as that is my joint and I was good at obbserving.... so she calmed down and we continued our gist and she told me about the guy, they have been together for about a year and six months and all the foolish and seem less love stories.... I smiled and felt like a God I felt so cool....

I then asked her, if she's the adventurous type, she nodded in the affirmative, then I told her ill like an adventure , told her what I wanted, she refused vehemently , but after much persuasion and luring with incentives, she gave in (persistence is the key to a woman's brain) ....
My people an so we start..... I made her call her BF while I was blasting her furiously cheesy grin cheesy , my people, I was seriously firing the girl, while they were gisting, she tried hiding the moans and all , but that was giving me more hard on, and I was going in deep....
May people, (u know Everly u no fit hide am finish) the BF had to ask why she was sounding somehow, she quickly replied "babe I went out to buy something, and I'm walking back home" I want burst laugh my niggeez , I just gets hold myself, cos I was enjoying the playyout ...

My people, and brothers in this business, na so the thing use go ooh, I finally dash the chick 20k , (she was happy) , while I was super happy .... I have further reasserted my stance , that chicks are only instrument for fucking , nothing more..... just fork them and pay them...

For the niggaz acting lover boy, na you sabbi, I go still catch your woman, fork am well well, tell am to call you (just know say when she answer you , "I'm walking down the road" Paul killerman is actually on the other side "walking down that road with her" angry cheesy grin cheesy

For your own good, u better behave and be like Paul Killerman , treat these bitches like who they are.... as for my awon brothers, abbeg make una try this my kind of parole, E dey sweet die, ull feel like you are on top of the world....

E be like right now sef, only chick when get BF I go dey find.... grin grin cheesy choi! ! E sweet no be small

I'm paulkillerman and I'm just making common sense....

I salute una my people.....heheheheheheheheheheh

6 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 13, 2016
Enockia:
@op i concur wit u jare all chicks er hoes lookin to make fast money usin their kitty kat

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by xtervaganza(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2016
Ginaz:

So you think she is the only one who committed the fucck? You did and you are a big ashewo too. Don't think it's only her that looks cheap here, you are even cheaper than her. Giving her money to fucck her, pls who is cheaper? undecided

I don't blame you though, and you think in your small mind you can fucck? Or really? With that skeleton waist that hasn't seen food to feed on? You see girls as cheap cos you are cheap too. Infact, you are someone without a value that gets self-esteem by breaking others self worth down.

In your mind now, you are a badt nigga? Woman killer? I pity your life, look at the memory of your name? It disgust me! Keep sleeping around like a slutt that you are. Ashewo kobokobo.

This should serve as a warning to girls, the fool you are sleeping with thinking it's fun is actually the one making fun of you. angry
Na you he fxck? Why the matter de pepper you like this?

3 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Juicysam(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2016
I can relate with this.. 95% of guls in relationships ain't faithful.. Op that money too big Sha for a common hoe.. I have had one whose bf was abroad even called her while we were digging.. I don't trust hoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by H2Ossss(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2016
Juicysam:
I can relate with this.. 95% of guls in relationships ain't faithful.. Op that money too big Sha for a common hoe.. I have had one whose bf was abroad even called her while we were digging.. I don't trust hoes

and what percentage of guys in a relationship cheat? guess we are the master keys and they are ashawo padlocks? lol.. So many things to teach my daughters... my sons ill just teach them the use of a condom.
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Oahray: 2:17pm On May 13, 2016
This is so wrong. Yes there are very loose girls around but they don't represent every girl out there. Same way unfaithful men do not represent all men.

The shallow mind cannot handle the depth of possibilities that reality affords and so likes to generalize everything. Get your mind some depth!

8 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 13, 2016
H
xtervaganza:
Na you he fxck? Why the matter de pepper you like this?
ma niggy, abeg tell the biitch... I wonder....
Blackfire:
A girl u slept with who discovered that u like the trophy of sleeping with people's girlfriend.. Discussed your matter with her friends..then this igbo guy who quickly saw how to make quick money, went and look for a complete prostitute.. *i hope u are following me*..
In one of your discussion with her u told her your drinking location.. Infact the igbo guy came there to check on u, on the day he came to check on u, they were playing EPL, remember a guy that was going out of the restaurant and nearly knock a table down , that is him.
That day u saw them in a lovey- dovey, it was all a set up, to appeal to your inner depravity, and damn they got u right in there net... U thought u were the king, but in the real of reality u were the cockroach..
Now let me describe the girl intimately.. She shaved her kitty -cat 1 week and 3 days before u met... The pant she was wearing that day was flower in design... She is chocolate in complexion..she was wearing flat slippers we u met at the hotel.
That day u cajoled her to call the guy,the call lasted 2 minutes, no 1 minute and 56 seconds.
If u know how hard the guy was laughing at the other end, u will hate your mama.
. Bro, u are obviously mentally deranged, I don't know and dhit u talking about, I think u schizophrenic , describing what I can't relate to, go get a life deranged Nigga....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by xendra: 2:23pm On May 13, 2016
This jaga jaga boy again! who train you sha!!
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by MenGoingThereWay: 2:23pm On May 13, 2016
I wonder why some people are pissed about killermans story when in reality that's what's happening every day...Most girls that have "boyfriends" still go around sleeping with various men.

The fact is that most of the girls guyz screw or are even trying to woo all have boyfriends some even have fiancee.

I see big ogas and certain big boyz carrying babes and I know within me that these babes have boyfriends, fiancée and some are even married...see there many lies when with another man : I am in funkes place, I went out with my mum, I am at a vigil, I am on d road....some say this when the man is pounding them and the boyfriend ask why are you breathing like that and they be like I am stressed I took a long walk just got in.

While you do lover boy and all just have it in mind that there is a possibility that some man some where is glowing with pride on top your woman...even this Friday night so many girl friends will be serviced by some other men.

God help our men and women.

-MenGoingThereWay

6 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 13, 2016
Ginaz:

So you think she is the only one who committed the fucck? You did and you are a big ashewo too. Don't think it's only her that looks cheap here, you are even cheaper than her. Giving her money to fucck her, pls who is cheaper? undecided

I don't blame you though, and you think in your small mind you can fucck? Or really? With that skeleton waist that hasn't seen food to feed on? You see girls as cheap cos you are cheap too. Infact, you are someone without a value that gets self-esteem by breaking others self worth down.

In your mind now, you are a badt nigga? Woman killer? I pity your life, look at the memory of your name? It disgust me! Keep sleeping around like a slutt that you are. Ashewo kobokobo.

This should serve as a warning to girls, the fool you are sleeping with thinking it's fun is actually the one making fun of you. angry

4 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 13, 2016
MenGoingThereWay:
I wonder why some people are pissed about killermans story when in reality that's what's happening every day...Most girls that have "boyfriends" still go around sleeping with various men.

The fact is that most of the girls guyz screw or are even trying to woo all have boyfriends some even have fiancee.

I see big ogas and certain big boyz carrying babes and I know within me that these babes have boyfriends, fiancée and some are even married...see there many lies when with another man : I am in funkes place, I went out with my mum, I am at a vigil, I am on d road....some say this when the man is pounding them and the boyfriend ask why are you breathing like that and they be like I am stressed I took a long walk just got in.

While you do lover boy and all just have it in mind that there is a possibility that some man some where is glowing with pride on top your woman...even this Friday night so many girl friends will be serviced by some other men.

-MenGoingThereWay

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 13, 2016
Oahray:
This is so wrong. Yes there are very loose girls around but they don't represent every girl out there. Same way unfaithful men do not represent all men.

The shallow mind cannot handle the depth of possibilities that reality affords and so likes to generalize everything. Get your mind some depth!
ma Nigga fork that shit mhen
.. How do u think studies are done? Do u test every body in that population? U take a pilot study, take a cross section of members and do your study .... If a population, 90% of women are bitches , only out for men they only fork and expect money in return , without offering any valuable thing to the mans life , what do u call them? The day u stop giving them money, that's the day they break the relationship and brand you all kind of names.... Brotherly... 95% is enough to draw up an inference and a conclusion as a corollary .... Leave the lies ,deal with the truth , that's what we got to do, though it's bitter, its a pill we must swallow...

4 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by laribari(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2016
Blackfire:

Dude, you sound like the real player here................ grin

The game truly has masters.

3 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 13, 2016
MenGoingThereWay:

-MenGoingThereWay
bro I think I should help you fix that it should be
"Just have it in mind that there is a possibility Killerman is glowing in pride on top your woman ... grin cheesy
Xendra **** I donnot have your time , I know u wanna have the test of my sweet dick and get paid like the hoe you are, no wahala I'll oblige, please reply my PM I just sent u one, won't mind boarding a flight to ur location, forking the hell outta you and pay u some cash(I know that's what u need)
Please reply my PM sweety... Love u...

My breh.... Forget all these girls here oh... They are just shitholes men, they are all runs girls, that prostitute for cash, come online to claim holier than thou....
God bless you all my awon niggaz.... I salute, respect ...
Laribari u guyz really surprise me, so u believe that trash? A guy that doesn't know me, doesn't know the city I'm doesn't know the joint I'm talking about... The chick doesn't fit his description..... Na wa ohh.... U guys can believe shit, no wonder Nigerians are these gullible ....

If u can be deceived by a mentally deranged schizophrenic fellow, then only God knows your fate.... God help us...

3 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Fulanto(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2016
You're not enjoying my brother, you're simply digging your grave.

5 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by xendra: 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
"Just have it in mind that there is a possibility Killerman is glowing in pride on top your woman ... grin cheesy
Xendra biitch I donnot have your time , I know u wanna have the test of my sweet dick and get paid like the hoe you are, no wahala I'll oblige, please reply my PM I just sent u one, won't mind boarding a flight to ur location, forking the hell outta you and pay u some cash(I know that's what u need)

My breh.... Forget all these girls here oh... They are just shitholes men, they are all runs girls, that prostitute for cash, come online to claim holier than thou....
Laribari u guyz really surprise me, so u believe that trash? A guy that doesn't know me, doesn't know the city I'm doesn't know the joint I'm talking about... The chick doesn't fit his description..... Na wa ohh.... U guys can believe shit, no wonder Nigerians are these gullible ....

If u can be deceived by a mentally deranged schizophrenic fellow, then only God knows your fate.... God help us...
hehehe Mr Seun knew there would be people like you on NL, the reason PMs had to go through such process. but seriously jerk if you weren't an empty vessel you won't be so happy to come on NL and make noise. pls Get a Life
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Oahray: 3:11pm On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
ma Nigga fork that shit mhen
.. How do u think studies are done? Do u test every body in that population? U take a pilot study, take a cross section of members and do your study .... If a population, 90% of women are bitches , only out for men they only fork and expect money in return , without offering any valuable thing to the mans life , what do u call them? The day u stop giving them money, that's the day they break the relationship and brand you all kind of names.... Brotherly... 95% is enough to draw up an inference and a conclusion as a corollary .... Leave the lies ,deal with the truth , that's what we got to do, though it's bitter, its a pill we must swallow...
here we go again... Ifs and more ifs.

Every relationship is hinged on something. That something exists in different shades depending on the nature and purpose of the relationship. However you, PaulKillerman, believe that something is exclusively money. Here's why you think the way you do...

You have no sense of loyalty yourself, and so you go about trying to tell yourself that you aren't the only one, and that everyone is like you. Haven't you ever been in a relationship where at least the girl thought it was serious? Did that stop you from bedding other girls? Just answer in your mind. You can't convincingly tell yourself a lie even if you wish to.

The way you view the world is mostly influenced by your own perception of yourself. A person with zero loyalty would never trust anyone because he knows he himself cannot be trusted.

If you start a relationship by luring the girl with money, it's stupid to expect her to stay when the enticement is gone. But what makes you think every guy out there got every girl they've ever been with by flaunting cash?

Magas like you exist, and so do misers. Philanderers exist and so do prudes. In between both extremes in each case, are persons of all shades. Just as not every guy would foolishly give a girl 20k for sleeping with her, so also some girls think nothing of your 20k. If there's as little as a 5% chance of finding a girl that wouldn't fall into your generalization then, despite your trashy explanation, you are wrong when you say 'ALL'.

Seriously, get your mind some depth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by stanboy28(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2016
Ginaz:

y u dey cry dey judge na who beat u.....if u were a guy and som1 is screwing ur girl i think u wud aprish8 it...i don't blame paulkillerman too much because somtin turned him like dis...probably hrtbrk or somtin else dats y he has lost respect for women....dont blame him too much...jst blame the damn hoes dat are spreadin their damn cunt for him....i knw he is not allwell to do in dis topic and he deserves some blames too...but still cut him some slack...i was once like him wen..i got cheated on by my ex-gf with a frnd...its painfull...but i later realise dat women deserves respect even still if its a man's world....
#I-AM-STANBOY
Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by flokii: 4:16pm On May 13, 2016
No respect for women again.. Too bad

I don't blame these guys sha.. When most don't respect themselves, no lady conduct nothing

@OP your reasoning is shallow.. Repent

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by laribari(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Xendra **** I donnot have your time , I know u wanna have the test of my sweet dick and get paid like the hoe you are, no wahala I'll oblige, please reply my PM I just sent u one, won't mind boarding a flight to ur location, forking the hell outta you and pay u some cash(I know that's what u need)

Mr pain killer or killer man abeg nor insult me ooo!

You see yourself? I just played on your intelligence and that was what that guy did too but not that i believed his story and you fell for it. grin

You fell to my re-action because you could have equally ignore.

If i wanna belief him there is nothing you can say to change that because you do not have evidence or prove that he's lying abi? grin
As much as you told a story, he also told his too and both are without evidence, so i call them mere claim even though this is what goes on today.

I wonder who is gullible here. You told a story without fact or evidence and you want me to believe yours and not belief his?
And if you are not Nigeria!!, get the F out of here for insulting Nigerians. THIS IS NAIRA LAND and you shouldn't be here.

I came easy at you but don't let me go hard............. so stay your lane! you even wrote in name in yellow paint grin

The truth is that some people here, even guys do not like the way you're bashing out at all women and i think it's wrong to generalize even though you have a point. I believe in my response i gave you enough reason why you CANNOT generalize.

I only agreed to what he said because was trying to get back at you, using your own words and it sounded so funny like a poem. If you read well, i said he 'SOUNDS' like the real player here. what does that tell you? Abi with all the grammar you are blowing since, you should know beta nau.

Show some respect to the platform that gives you the opportunity to post comments here............ This is a Nigerian platform open to everyone and mutual respect has to be in order.

Now, tender that apology to Nigerians for saying we are gullible

2 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by smileysmiley(f): 4:32pm On May 13, 2016
makes me wonder who the real fool is... the op or his so-called "bitch".... you enjoyed the sex and she enjoyed it to but you were the one who had to part away with your hard earned money... this"bitch" will still end up in a man's house ooo, a rich one sef maybe... continue wasting money that should be used in raising a family cause at the end you will still need to marry a "bitch" to give you children or you want to end up childless abi? na u sabi... if you like say you will have a child outside wedlock, you will still need to give her your hard earned money to raise your child... At the end of the day, the so-called "bitch" is the winner... continue dey mumu yourself

9 Likes

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by ifeco4(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Yes it is Paul Killerman again, the Ashawao champion.....

So yes, I have another story as usual, this time, still to reiterate and reaffirm my stand point that girls are all bitches who deserved to be forked like the hoes they are are discarded when you tired, being all lovey dovey, for a guy is foolishness....

So this time around, I was chilling at one of the joint around my area when I sighted a couple, a sweet chick (my spec) holding hand and all loved up with a nigga , with their hugging n all, no one need tell u they are coupled grin cheesy..... so in my adventurous and observatory manner, I calmed down keenly observing, and I let it fly...
Incidentally I saw that same chick, a couple of days later, at my joint, and I asked a waiter to tap her for me, eventually she came and we got talking, after the initial chickful behaviour , I asked her for us to lodge , she resisted, then I made her a good cash offer, immediately I started seeing glimmers of smile... so we lodged for the night.....
I quickly took some portion of my vega 100, and embarked on the missionary position (sorry, journey rather) my brother I forked this girl like mad, she was just moaning want deaf my ear.... After the first round, I then asked her of her BF, she denied, I insisted and describe the guy I saw the day I first saw her, she was so Shocked! ! ! And I reassured her I didn't know her guy and there was no ties, that I was only observing them from my vantage point, as that is my joint and I was good at obbserving.... so she calmed down and we continued our gist and she told me about the guy, they have been together for about a year and six months and all the foolish and seem less love stories.... I smiled and felt like a God I felt so cool....

I then asked her, if she's the adventurous type, she nodded in the affirmative, then I told her ill like an adventure , told her what I wanted, she refused vehemently , but after much persuasion and luring with incentives, she gave in (persistence is the key to a woman's brain) ....
My people an so we start..... I made her call her BF while I was blasting her furiously cheesy grin cheesy , my people, I was seriously firing the girl, while they were gisting, she tried hiding the moans and all , but that was giving me more hard on, and I was going in deep....
May people, (u know Everly u no fit hide am finish) the BF had to ask why she was sounding somehow, she quickly replied "babe I went out to buy something, and I'm walking back home" I want burst laugh my niggeez , I just gets hold myself, cos I was enjoying the playyout ...

My people, and brothers in this business, na so the thing use go ooh, I finally dash the chick 20k , (she was happy) , while I was super happy .... I have further reasserted my stance , that chicks are only instrument for fucking , nothing more..... just fork them and pay them...

For the niggaz acting lover boy, na you sabbi, I go still catch your woman, fork am well well, tell am to call you (just know say when she answer you , "I'm walking down the road" Paul killerman is actually on the other side "walking down that road with her" angry cheesy grin cheesy

For your own good, u better behave and be like Paul Killerman , treat these bitches like who they are.... as for my awon brothers, abbeg make una try this my kind of parole, E dey sweet die, ull feel like you are on top of the world....

E be like right now sef, only chick when get BF I go dey find.... grin grin cheesy choi! ! E sweet no be small

I'm paulkillerman and I'm just making common sense....

I salute una my people.....heheheheheheheheheheh

Get a life bro and stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Emman8(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2016
You no knw the meaning of summarize @op

Re: Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 13, 2016
Found myself a frigging mentor. PaulKillerballs grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Story (18+) / Happy Birthday Tallesty1 / A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.