Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction (1614 Views)

Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by DonEffiong(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
A 26-year-old man, Tunde Agbaje, has reportedly trekked from Lagos to Zaria in Kaduna State to prove his love for a lady, Sharon Donald; daughter of former governor of Cross River State. Tunde Agbaje is the brother of the Lagos politician and gubernatorial candidate in the last general election, Mr Jimi Agbaje.

This is how it started. They both met at Ikoyi, and had been friends for the past six years. He was on the road for 19 days. He took off from Ketu and arrived in Zaria, after spending days on the road. At some points, Tunde was reported to have fainted while arriving at his destination. He was quickly taken to a teaching hospital for adequate medical attention.

Funny enough, in the lady's reaction to this torturous journey, she said, "I have no relationship with this guy. He is a stalker. Tunde has been stalking me for the past six years, and as far as I'm concerned, this is just a new escapade in a series of his harassment". The lady further stated, "he called me and said he was going to trek to prove his love for me in a non-violent way, and I told him not to do it because he could die.

Sharon, while reacting further, said, I said that not because I cared, but just for Christian charity. Describing the Tunde, Sharon said, he is mentally unstable, because how can you still be stalking a woman who has turned you down for six years!

Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by DonEffiong(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by BlackDBagba: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ok
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by powerfulsettingz: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Those wu give......

Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Joblessness is the cause.
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Old news.

It happened around September

1 Like

Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by Mutuwa(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by Thecassanova: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
It's not yet time for another trekking season na, you cant even wait till 2019?
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by mazimee(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
He is a thief. Ambitious one I must say.
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Poor guy cry
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by benedictnsi(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
To the guy.......

Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by talktonase(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
The guy is suffering from partial derailment.I once asked a girl out and she turned me down and I walked away. A year later she came running to me.I made sure I penetrated all the holes in her body,sent her packing.Some girls need to recognise real game when they see one especially when the guy has good intentions.Bottom line is,if you have game you dont need to stalk any girl...

1 Like

Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oh lord my God, I want to tell you something and I know you are hearing me. May I never give birth to a son as stupid as this boy, I need a son that every woman will desire and will be dying for. May my son never trek for any girl, instead let them be the one trekking for him and he won't even care.
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by Tuoyofelix(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
from Lagos to Zaria with a bus=2 days. according to him he did it in 19 days. I smell lies
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by AVECDEO: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Someone said "make the guy go make money joor".....Time is money...he wasted his time..mentallo!
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
I agree with the woman,he is mentally unstabled..
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
he should keep on trying for maybe the girl is just testing him to know if he is serious grin
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by NevetsIbot(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
the guy tho.
Dumbo himself
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by NevetsIbot(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
lefulefu:
he should keep on trying for maybe the girl is just testing him to know if he is serious grin
six yrs never do ni?
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
NevetsIbot:
six yrs never do ni?
6 yrs too small sef grin grin.is it not dis same nairaland dat a guy said he asked out a girl for ten yrs b4 she agreed grin grin.he should keep on treking grin
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by NevetsIbot(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
lefulefu:

6 yrs too small sef grin grin.is it not dis same nairaland dat a guy said he asked out a girl for ten yrs b4 she agreed grin grin.he should keep on treking grin
he shud trek to sambisa
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
NevetsIbot:
he shud trek to sambisa
Sambisa ke? He should trek to mount everest and i bet u if he does dat the girl will fall head over heels in love with himcheesy.remember dat the average naija girl's yes means no and their no means yescheesycheesycheesy
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by potbelly(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nigga should keep trekking while another nigga steals his girl with a private jet before he reaches Berger grin grin
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by 0luwatope(m): 1:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Who trekking epp?? The is no love in trekking oh, if you want to show us say you get power, go and kill a lion with bare hands
Re: A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction by morbeta(m): 1:33am On Jan 04, 2017
This guy has cost jimi Agbaje 2019 election, cos mental issues in family is like Deeping a finger in an oily pot.

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Hairy Females / Why I’m Yet To Get Married – Actress Rita Dominic / "Stop Being A Wife To Your Boyfriend"- Mrs. Winnie Osagie [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.