Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Marriage Shoe, A Must Read For Every Intending Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Marriage Shoe, A Must Read For Every Intending Couple (1781 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / 4 Stages Of Marriage Every Intending Couple Must Know / Advice To Every Intending Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Marriage Shoe, A Must Read For Every Intending Couple by Hannysmilez(f): 3:24pm On May 13, 2016
misspicy:

Thank you smiley

yes yes there is grin

guess you are MAYBORN too smiley
Nah April . But a lot of special peeps in my life are MAYBORN plus May is a really important month to me.
Re: The Marriage Shoe, A Must Read For Every Intending Couple by eitsei(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2016
misspicy:

We are all learning smiley

But I have took the pain to learn from the people that experienced "marriage" not "wedding"

That perfect shoe size is not always available,its fallacy,you use what you have judiciously. That's the way I see marriage
that's the way it is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selfie Of Lalasticlala, Refiner And Fairlyusedpant Boarding A Bus To Aba (pics) / What Would You Do If Your Wife's Male Friend Buy This Expensive Gift From Her? / You Are The Reason Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.