Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X (6103 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by wearsandtrends1: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Queen Amina was a great leader and a warrior that conquered Kingdoms. She became the queen of Zazzau after her brother's death in the 16th century.

She ruled for 34 years, and those 34 years was wars from one Kingdom to another she conquers. Other Hausa kingdoms brought tributes to her.

She was so engrossed to power that she did not give birth, nor had a family of her own. This was due to the fear of losing her powers.

She slept with captured men during her expedition to satisfy herself. Afterward she behead them the next day to keep it a secret. This act of hers also led to her demise. As one of the men she slept with escaped. She became so worried that she took her own life.

Her story is not a myth, its documented by history scholars across history.

She is well honoured in Nigeria. Schools are named after her. Monument built for her.

Edit: I'm looking for writing jobs_ nairalanders hook me up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by OMONGBALI: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow.

1 Like

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Adrian9(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Royal Bitcch!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by LedRock: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
All popular famous females are sex freaks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by wearsandtrends1: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
LedRock:

The female specie entirely.

They just won't tell you

8 Likes

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Nooneonline(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
LedRock:
can one be famous and not be popular?
Please check my signature

1 Like

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Uzomacharles: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okay

5 Likes

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by LedRock: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

The female specie entirely
If I show you my WhatsApp messages you go know sey women are horn.y scums, the mistake guys make is that they show how too anxious they are to have sex, if only they knew what is in the girl's mind.

4 Likes

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by wearsandtrends1: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Adrian9:
Royal Bitcch!

Thanks for this
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by ibuildstuff(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
U cannot write a story about them n not include sex.
They know themselves

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Adrian9(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

Thanks for this
You're welcome, but The portrait is that of female warrior (Amazon) from the ancient kingdom of Dahomey (Benin Republic).

2 Likes

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by uniqueboi1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bleep and kill grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by ashybabs(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
I get d feeling Na wetin wan befall dis man so o...

After God fear women
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by ashybabs(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Queen Amina was a great leader and a warrior that conquered Kingdoms. She became the queen of Zazzau after her brother's death in the 16th century.

She ruled for 34 years, and those 34 years was wars from one Kingdom to another she conquers. Other Hausa kingdoms brought tributes to her.

She was so engrossed to power that she did not give birth, nor had a family of her own. This was due to the fear of losing her powers.

She slept with captured men during her expedition to satisfy herself. Afterward she behead them the next day to keep it a secret. This act of hers also led to her demise. As one of the men she slept with escaped. She became so worried that she took her own life.

She is well honoured in Nigeria. Schools are named after her. Monument built for her.

Peeps already be complaining about my threads!

Make una no Ves. I am looking for a JOB for real� grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by updatechange(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Aminat cheesy
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Azyne(f): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Okay

LMAO guy you no well
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Uzomacharles: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Azyne:

LMAO guy you no well
come heal me na
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Vulcanheph(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
She fought wars and ruled kingdoms and never needed a husband to make these happen , this is the kind of feminist i'll take seriously....not the thrash we have today.

2 Likes

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Vulcanheph:
She fought wars and ruled kingdoms and never needed a husband to make these happen , this is the kind of feminist i'll take seriously....not the thrash we have today.

How is she a feminist?

Feminism is a new term

1 Like

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Continue spreading lies.

Must everything be about sex.

Boys who don't have sex are obsessed about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by ashybabs(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Continue spreading lies.

Must everything be about sex.

Boys who don't have sex are obsessed about it
ouch
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by padi94(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bitch probably had fish flavoured cunt
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Probably she had a swollen and rotten pusssy and she doesn't want other men to know about it.
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by ebudola49200: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
:courtesy for thisYou're welcome, but The photograph is that of women swordsman (Amazon) from the antiquity king of Dahomey (Benin Republic).

2 Likes

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Charleys: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Adrian9:

You're welcome, but The portrait is that of female warrior (Amazon) from the ancient kingdom of Dahomey (Benin Republic).
That's where yam legs originated from.
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Openbusiness: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by idris646(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin

Probably she had a swollen and rotten pusssy and she doesn't want other men to know about it.
as at that time, who cares?... bitch just needed the D...lol

1 Like

Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by Malawian(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Adrian9:
Royal Bitcch!
The head the lady in your picture is carrying belongs to a Yoruba man. The lady is a Dahomey amazon.
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by PresidentJosh20(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2020
LedRock:
If I show you my WhatsApp messages you go know sey women are horn.y scums, the mistake guys make is that they show how too anxious they are to have sex, if only they knew what is in the girl's mind.
I will not be wrong to say your sisters are also Hot scums,using your own logic.Right?I know that not what you meant,but help yourself by avoiding inapporiate generalizations.
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by adejaye9111: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2020
http://sumpis.com might be a good place to start, they are looking for writers, signup and admin will contact you immediately....
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by adejaye9111: 12:20am On Oct 06, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

Edit: I'm looking for writing jobs_ nairalanders hook me up!
http://sumpis.com might be a good place to start, they are looking for writers, signup and admin will contact you immediately....
Re: See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X by davillian(m): 1:23am On Oct 06, 2020
So queen Amina
Was a beeeyach
Using the queen bee style
Sex and death very Interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum Will Bury Me Soon / Lust My Stepmom / When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.