Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

How Not To Marry The 'wrong' Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Not To Marry The 'wrong' Person (458 Views)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Marry The 'wrong' Person by VandIntimacy: 11:27am On May 13, 2016
These days, it’s almost a common incidence to hear that someone got married and after sometime she wants out.
” I married the wrong person..”, “I wish I never married him…” are the most common phrases they use.

Quick question: Why are people always fast to conclude they married the wrong person once marital issues surface? Will two different people from two different backgrounds not have clash of opinions sometimes? Just wondering.
So let me quickly add before I continue that because you are having problems in your marriage doesn’t always mean you married wrong. It means you need to w....continue reading>>> http://virtueandintimacy.com/2016/04/18/how-not-to-marry-the-wrong-person/

(1) (Reply)

Muno Ft Rudeboy A Big Flop / Nigerians Gals Are 2 Dull / Funny Reasons To A Break Up Relationship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.