Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React (39973 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" / Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other / Joke Silva And Her Son, Gbenga Jacobs Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by cuteosazuwa: 1:34pm On May 13, 2016
ok
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Eleniyan15: 1:34pm On May 13, 2016
Depression
see as em dey rush comment
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by mercyymai(f): 1:34pm On May 13, 2016
hmmmm! Lord I pray I will not miss it In Jesus name. I will not marry my enemy.

RIP to the dead
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by lielbree: 1:34pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
1) Cheating on him.because he had a child outside wedlock is madness
2)Whether or not he killed her is yet to be determined. However he has a motive to kill her.

Kate and Joke need to simmerundecided
You know she was cheating because u where there abi?

11 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by repogirl(f): 1:34pm On May 13, 2016
The man definitely has mental issues anyway, from all I have read of the story.

His claims are just too stúpid to be true.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 13, 2016
What's d point in marriage sef?

Two diff. Individuals with diff. Background & diff. mindsets coming together as one.. And you expect all to go fine
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Speakdatruth: 1:36pm On May 13, 2016
these people be careful of quick judgement in d name speaking up for female folks
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Skills10: 1:37pm On May 13, 2016
I tire for Nigerians and their tendency towards judging people. Something that has not concluded. Both Kate Henshaw and Joke Silva should know better. Wait for Autopsy report and final outcome of investigation.

doveda:
You know this because you were there abi?
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by doveda: 1:38pm On May 13, 2016
It is a sheundecided. How can you proove that he ondeed killed her? This case is still under investigation. Definitely, the man has a motive however it does not mean that he killed her. If he can establish an alibi for the time of the murder, they would need to start looking for another person with motive to want her dead. He cannot be convicted unless they can prove that he did it.

lielbree:

So cheating on her and killing her is acceptable? Nl yahoo boys let loose again
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
1) Cheating on him.because he had a child outside wedlock is madness
2)Whether or not he killed her is yet to be determined. However he has a motive to kill her.

Kate and Joke need to simmerundecided

How is it madness

Like you wouldn't do same

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by doveda: 1:39pm On May 13, 2016
Well, I am not stvpid undecided
Eagul:

How is it madness

Like you wouldn't do d same
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by buoye1(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry

I will never marry wrongly especially to a man that will cheat nd yet accuse me of cheating wen im not nd harm me for it

Never my marriage is in Gods hands
What do you mean "NEVER".... Say by :"God's grace "instead of boasting in the arm of flesh
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
Well, I am not stvpid undecided

You cnt be so sure.

Most girls happen to disappoint after all d sweet talks
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by frisky2good(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2016
Why don't we just wait for the result of the autopsy instead of acting like illiterates. What if it turns out the man did not kill her, will they retract their statements?
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by halfricanadian(f): 1:42pm On May 13, 2016
buoye1:
What do you mean "NEVER".... Say by :"God's grace "instead of boasting in the arm of flesh

Ok by Gods grace

smiley i was talking in faith tho

Tanx smiley

That was why i ended it with my marriage is in Gods hands
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by vicstar(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2016
• • • • • All diz wolves in sheep clothing That's y u need spiritual eyes b4 u tie the knot
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 13, 2016
The case is tricky.... me thinks the prosecution should just go for "involuntary manslaughter" since they cannot conclusively prove premeditated murder.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by 9jatatafo(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2016
Autopsy was done and we are told the result will be out in 5 days time. Let's wait to see the outcome though I strongly do not support any form of domestic violence. I still suspect the husband and the supposedly boyfriend she travelled with to Abuja who over worked her kpekus and the late bae complained of kpekus pains
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 13, 2016
All these Agbaya all over the Internet...

There is possibility that his wife was informed about it.

There is possibility that the man had this child in question before he met his wife

So kini big deal
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Skills10: 1:52pm On May 13, 2016
You just spoke my mind. Everyone always trying to give their thoughts a tongue without reasoning first. Marriage is ordained by God. And everyone will give account of his or her actions to God. Our parents, grand parents stayed and enjoyed their marriages. Our mothers did respect our fathers. The marriages of today are of convenience. some husbands who lose there jobs lose respect of their wives. Some husbands turn their wives to punching bags. Women wanting a Hollywood kind of marriage. Fairy tales, God help us. it is a twisted world we live in. It takes the grace of God.

frisky2good:
Why don't we just wait for the result of the autopsy instead of acting like illiterates. What if it turns out the man did not kill her, will they retract their statements?
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by crazymod: 1:53pm On May 13, 2016
lovdoc:
Following reports alleged husband killer, Lekan Shonde fathered a love child during his marriage, veteran actresses, Kate Henshaw and Joke Silva gave their take on twitter, with Joke Silva calling it madness..

https://twitter.com/jokesilva/status/731045518583943168

Abolish bride price this kind of incidents will not happen.

You don't expect the man to be happy with a cheating wife after spending millions for marriage and feeding.

White divorce very easy because they didn't pay a dime.
They just register as married.

Man could tolerate cheating wife if she paying her bills.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by xfay(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2016
Skipfr:
They are indirectly supporting married women to cheat. Issorait
What seriously
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by doveda: 1:57pm On May 13, 2016
I CAN BE SO SURE BECAUSE THAT IS NOT MY TYPE OF REVENGE.

Disappointment is part of living.smiley I don't pray for it but I know taht there are many ways to handle it if it ever happen.
Eagul:

You cnt be so sure.

Most girls happen to disappoint after all d sweet talks
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by doveda: 1:59pm On May 13, 2016
What about countries where there is no bride price?
crazymod:

Abolish bride price this kind of incidents will not happen.

You don't expect the man to be happy with a cheating wife after spending millions for marriage and feeding.

White divorce very easy because they didn't pay a dime.
They just register as married.

Man could tolerate cheating wife if she paying her bills.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 13, 2016
TrumpDonald:
Women are getting dis gender equality all wrong. That ur husband cheats does not mean u shud too. He paid for ur body, u didn't pay for his.

So he has every right to act when she cheats but definitely not to kill her.

Now for d women, if u knw u can't stand ur husband's infidelity, u can adopt d law of Kate henshawrism which states that... wink

Wow!! You spoke well bro!

Through your anus I meant to say. cry

9 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by xtervaganza(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2016
They should mind their business

And that useless Kate sef
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 13, 2016
Still don't know if i will ever get married. why would I want to go through all this stress? gosh

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Missmossy(f): 2:05pm On May 13, 2016
Today's marriages though, so so scary!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by buoye1(m): 2:06pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok by Gods grace

smiley i was talking in faith tho

Tanx smiley

That was why i ended it with my marriage is in Gods hands
in faith? Ok i get grin

I wish you well
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by opius: 2:06pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
You know this because you were there abi?

**If he did not kill her why did run in the first place.

**He is the only person with her.

**Are u there too to knw that he is not the one.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by cococandy(f): 2:06pm On May 13, 2016
Shut up
TrumpDonald:
Women are getting dis gender equality all wrong. That ur husband cheats does not mean u shud too. He paid for ur body, u didn't pay for his.

So he has every right to act when she cheats but definitely not to kill her.

Now for d women, if u knw u can't stand ur husband's infidelity, u can adopt d law of Kate henshawrism which states that... wink

8 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
I CAN BE SO SURE BECAUSE THAT IS NOT MY TYPE OF REVENGE.

Disappointment is part of living.smiley I don't pray for it but I know taht there are many ways to handle it if it ever happen.

So you'd let him continue having his way with you & his numerous gfs outsyd?

Or wat could be ur possible way out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) / Basketmouth Transformed Into An Old Man and Old Woman (pics) / Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.