Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,089 members, 7,845,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React (39971 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" / Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other / Joke Silva And Her Son, Gbenga Jacobs Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
I am glad you feel the same way

Now fvck offsmiley

Change your ways.. Try

And always open your heart to love.. You'll be fine
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by doveda: 3:32pm On May 13, 2016
Women are beginning to have more than one husband. Some culture allowed it in the past.

Gaddafithe2nd:

Men can have more than one wife. This has been happening for thousands of years and it won't stop.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by chuksbogus: 3:34pm On May 13, 2016
just see two of them talking what they don't know anything about. it's bad jumping into conclusion .this kind of thing you have to stay neutral until the truth is out. what if finally the man didn't kill her? the landlady of the house where they live was interviewed and she said she can't agree that the husband killed her .that the man is a a good man .so ??
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by hahn(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

But divorce favours woman more than you, especially if you are flamboyantly rich.

In Nigeria? You must have your facts wrong. In Nigeria, the woman gets nothing. undecided
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by missjahiniekpe(f): 3:34pm On May 13, 2016
TrumpDonald:

grin grin grin grin After looking at ur picture all I felt was pity. because ur whole body needs repositioning wink

Don't believe in the picture you see in Nairaland, if your brain was intact you could have gone to Facebook to confirm before concluding. That's why you truly need repositioning.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by ProHuntConsult: 3:35pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup a boy nd a girl children of grace

Oya na, from this day forward, you have been taken and if you are seen with another man, that is adultery. Do not be caught a sinner.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by halfricanadian(f): 3:37pm On May 13, 2016
ProHuntConsult:

Oya na, from this day forward, you have been taken and if you are seen with another man, that is adultery. Do not be caught a sinner.

Yes sir grin grin
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by ProHuntConsult: 3:38pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes sir grin grin

See wahala, while we are doing marriage people are fighting one another? No body follow us celebrate lol
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by halfricanadian(f): 3:41pm On May 13, 2016
ProHuntConsult:

See wahala, while we are doing marriage people are fighting one another? No body follow us celebrate lol

Ha! My husband its good that dey dont have our time

Too many cook spoils d food grin grin

Let dem fight after all its me nd u dat got married celebrating our wedding ourselves shdnt b a problem kiss kiss
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by ProHuntConsult: 3:45pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ha! My husband its good that dey dont have our time

Too many cook spoils d food grin grin

Let dem fight after all its me nd u dat got married celebrating our wedding ourselves shdnt b a problem kiss kiss

Ah my wife I understand you ooo, right now is one plus one equals to one. Honeymoon on my mind
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by halfricanadian(f): 3:49pm On May 13, 2016
ProHuntConsult:

Ah my wife I understand you ooo, right now is one plus one equals to one. Honeymoon on my mind

We wud go to d moon then grin
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by ProHuntConsult: 3:51pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

We wud go to d moon then grin

Hmmmm minds alike, I was thinking of Mars but if you prefer the mood anything for my wife. As long as they both start with M
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by goodvision12(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2016
onosprince:
Only u post and only u rush to comment first...
Dis guy needs to be deported to moscow,Russia.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by TrumpDonald(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2016
missjahiniekpe:

Don't believe in the picture you see in Nairaland, if your brain was intact you could have gone to Facebook to confirm before concluding. That's why you truly need repositioning.

grin grin grin grin So if i shudnt bliv d one I c on Nairaland, give me one reason y I shud bliv d one I c on Facebook. grin Ur life needs repositioning wink

By d way, who cares I neva c beta people finish, na u...
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by kinibigdeal(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry

I will never marry wrongly especially to a man that will cheat nd yet accuse me of cheating wen im not nd harm me for it

Never my marriage is in Gods hands

But I will never hurt you
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by halfricanadian(f): 4:06pm On May 13, 2016
kinibigdeal:

But I will never hurt you

grin grin awwwww tanx hun kiss kiss
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 13, 2016
Ever yone is rushing to condemn the man again...big mistake; women lie worse than men and believe me they cheat worse than a white man. And besides, the man is innocent until proven guilty; of course he has a child outside wedlock, he's 51yrs old, what's the woman doing with him
.....donbelieve the hype jo
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 13, 2016
A security man once chopped off his wife's head in Benin then because she was cheating,another in my aunty's street is still on the run for killing his wife,the beast cut her with a machete and left her to bleed to death with a baby strapped to her back crying in his mother's pool of blood till neighbours heard him cry ,now that's how scary the world has gone,I will not generalize,but he did push her like he said,I wasn't there,but my worry is that it is on the rise,and the economic situation seems to be contributing.people are becoming psychologically unbalanced, and can snap into rage,but the society owes these victims justice to put other intending murderers in check #just my opinion
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by peculyachi(f): 4:11pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=TrumpDonald post=45585630]

grin grin grin I don't think its possible for people to think thru d anus but from what u wrote above, I now think its possible. Try organize ur tots logically, then u can quote me again. Until then try walking wit ur hands so dat ur anus is up and ur head down. Cos e b like say sense dey ur anus pass ur head wink[/

ur comment doesn't even make sense and u dey find logics for another person comment.....receive sense bros, even though I know say e no easy to acquire one.....wawa kowai....
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by wethebest(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2016
sholijay:
My take on this is very simple, any wife that is already cheating or intending to cheat should simply quit the marriage before her husband finds out. Most men will most certainly be engulfed with a jealous rage if they find out that their wife is cheating. The bible also affirms this fact in proverbs 6:34 (For jealousy is a husband's fury, therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance). Men are made to be able to love and give true affection to multiple partners at the same time whereas women are made to be able to love and give affection to only one man at a time. This is the same reason a woman can only have one husband but a man can have many wives.

To that woman whose husband has cheated her, simply quit the marriage if you can't forgive and forget and don't think of retaliating by cheating too.

To that man whose wife has cheated her, simply quit the marriage if you can't forgive and forget about the incidence.

To that woman who will not listen to this advice and take the route of "what a man can do, a woman can do better" your obituary is very close.

To that man who will not listen to this advice and beat or kill his wife due to infidelity, the hangman's noose awaits you.

Marriage is a beautiful thing if properly managed by those involved in it.

RIP Ronke Shonde

God bless u dear for dis comment. naija women no wan learn say dis is Africa nt America wr dey dnt hv culture nor forbids cheating in marriage.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by missjahiniekpe(f): 4:19pm On May 13, 2016
TrumpDonald:

grin grin grin grin So if i shudnt bliv d one I c on Nairaland, give me one reason y I shud bliv d one I c on Facebook. grin Ur life needs repositioning wink

By d way, who cares I neva c beta people finish, na u...

If your last statement is true you wouldn't have checked the pix in the first place just like I didn't check yours cuz am not interested in the first place. Reposition please.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by jubrilsmoke(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2016
I heard someone say a man can cheat but a woman can't because she's bought..what kind of barbaric believe is this, low life believe, poverty believe. I pray for you..

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by epistleNow(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2016
O
TrumpDonald:
......He paid for ur body, u didn't pay for his.

So he has every right to act when she cheats .....

Here is a Lekan Shonde in the making, ladies beware!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by gcof(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2016
Strawman:
Comment reserved till autopsy result (actual evidence) is released.

But people should learn to stop pointing fingers immediately. I can't bear to imagine the pain of an innocent man receiving all these accusations undecided
in Nigeria, you are guilty until proven innocent. the man's case might just be a case of vooom is better than writing police statement. I am strongly against violence in the home
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Amberon: 4:37pm On May 13, 2016
Rubbish!!

Marriage is not slavery. And how much is bride price?? Men do not have monopoly over cheating. Do onto others as you want them to do you do.
TrumpDonald:
Women are getting dis gender equality all wrong. That ur husband cheats does not mean u shud too. He paid for ur body, u didn't pay for his.

So he has every right to act when she cheats but definitely not to kill her.

Now for d women, if u knw u can't stand ur husband's infidelity, u can adopt d law of Kate henshawrism which states that... wink

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by HANSEEL(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2016
onosprince:
Only u post and only u rush to comment first...
There 's nothing wrong with that.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Amberon: 4:40pm On May 13, 2016
Are you dumb?? do you know a life was taken??
GogobiriLalas:
Ever yone is rushing to condemn the man again...big mistake; women lie worse than men and believe me they cheat worse than a white man. And besides, the man is innocent until proven guilty; of course he has a child outside wedlock, he's 51yrs old, what's the woman doing with him
.....donbelieve the hype jo
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Amberon: 4:46pm On May 13, 2016
How did anybody rush to conclusion. Whatever happened to simple comprehension?
Skills10:
This case is not yet concluded. Autopsy report has not been revealed. Patience. What is wrong with our actresses rushing to conclusions?
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Amberon: 4:47pm On May 13, 2016
May you receive sense this coming Sunday In Jesus Name.
Skipfr:
They are indirectly supporting married women to cheat. Issorait
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Amberon: 5:02pm On May 13, 2016
Everything except the bolded is true. I'm a medical student and I can categorically you that the bolded is pure falacy. Men were not built in any such way.
Do not say what you don't know. No matter how much a lie is repeated, it doesn't make it true. Stay learned.

Moreover, God never made Eves for Adam. He made Eve for Adam.
sholijay:
My take on this is very simple, any wife that is already cheating or intending to cheat should simply quit the marriage before her husband finds out. Most men will most certainly be engulfed with a jealous rage if they find out that their wife is cheating. The bible also affirms this fact in proverbs 6:34 (For jealousy is a husband's fury, therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance). Men are made to be able to love and give true affection to multiple partners at the same time whereas women are made to be able to love and give affection to only one man at a time. This is the same reason a woman can only have one husband but a man can have many wives.

To that woman whose husband has cheated her, simply quit the marriage if you can't forgive and forget and don't think of retaliating by cheating too.

To that man whose wife has cheated her, simply quit the marriage if you can't forgive and forget about the incidence.

To that woman who will not listen to this advice and take the route of "what a man can do, a woman can do better" your obituary is very close.

To that man who will not listen to this advice and beat or kill his wife due to infidelity, the hangman's noose awaits you.

Marriage is a beautiful thing if properly managed by those involved in it.

RIP Ronke Shonde
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Strawman: 5:03pm On May 13, 2016
gcof:
in Nigeria, you are guilty until proven innocent. the man's case might just be a case of vooom is better than writing police statement. I am strongly against violence in the home

Are you being serious?

Section 36(5) of Nigeria's Constitution:

"Every person who is charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed to be innocent until he is proved guilty"

Well at least this is how it's supposed to be
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by armyofone(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2016
shocked paid for your body shocked You are wrong. This is the problem you all are facing in Nigeria/African.
Nobody has cheating rights. The man should either forgive or move out and ask for divorce. You don't go beating someone because they cheated on you.

TrumpDonald:
Women are getting dis gender equality all wrong. That ur husband cheats does not mean u shud too. He paid for ur body, u didn't pay for his.

"So he has every right to act when she cheats but definitely not to kill her."

Now for d women, if u knw u can't stand ur husband's infidelity, u can adopt d law of Kate henshawrism which states that... wink

No, you are wrong again...The only right he has is to divorce her. No other action is warranted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter / Dammy Krane Shaves Off His Dreads For Buhari(photos) / Celebrated Artist Gets Buried In A One -of- A -kind Casket In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.