Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,927 members, 7,844,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React (39969 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" / Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other / Joke Silva And Her Son, Gbenga Jacobs Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 13, 2016
cococandy:
Shut up

Coco is that you in ur dp shocked shocked

Oh my.. So so sweet
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by halfricanadian(f): 2:15pm On May 13, 2016
buoye1:
in faith? Ok i get grin

I wish you well

Tanx grin
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by peculyachi(f): 2:16pm On May 13, 2016
TrumpDonald:
Women are getting dis gender equality all wrong. That ur husband cheats does not mean u shud too. He paid for ur body, u didn't pay for his.

So he has every right to act when she cheats but definitely not to kill her.

Now for d women, if u knw u can't stand ur husband's infidelity, u can adopt d law of Kate henshawrism which states that... wink

did he also pay for the Children she gives birth 2? some pple can think from der anus sha!!! wait, in other words, are u trying 2 say DAT ur father maltreats ur mother cause he paid for her.....

6 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by fireforfire: 2:17pm On May 13, 2016
Skipfr:
They are indirectly supporting married women to cheat. Issorait

Will u shut up?
We r talking about A dead person. Not a goat.
Wat about d cheating man? Are u supporting him

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by doveda: 2:17pm On May 13, 2016
There is always a way out.smiley

I don't pray for it. There are lots of options. Separation, divorce, mediation and so on
Eagul:

So you'd let him continue having his way with you & his numerous gfs outsyd?

Or wat could be ur possible way out
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Shwarz: 2:18pm On May 13, 2016
These ones should shut up and stop judging. They've already crucified the man already when they don't even know what happened between them. It's obviously evident that the wife was a cheat. But did the husband kill her? Why don't we wait for the autopsy to determine that. These actresses should be role models and not judgemental feminists who come to very unintelligible conclusions. I'm even disappointed at that Joke Silva for being so presumptuous and more so for her terrible spelling. As for that Kate henshaw, mcheew abeg make she go siddon, who is she to talk about good and bad marriage when she herself can't vouch for one.... Mcheew....
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by doveda: 2:18pm On May 13, 2016
Oloi-bu-ru-ku
TrumpDonald:
Women are getting dis gender equality all wrong. That ur husband cheats does not mean u shud too. He paid for ur body, u didn't pay for his.

Now for d women, if u knw u can't stand ur husband's infidelity, u can adopt d law of Kate henshawrism which states that... wink

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by cococandy(f): 2:18pm On May 13, 2016
Eagul:

Coco is that you in ur dp shocked shocked

Oh my.. So so sweet
Thank you smiley
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
There is always a way out.smiley

I don't pray for it. There are lots of options. Separation, divorce, mediation and so on

Yeah right..

Like it's that easy.. You wnt to join d likes of Kate and co.?
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 13, 2016
cococandy:
Shut up
Don't mind the buffoon! Most working class women can comfortably afford their own bride price if that's the problem. How much? Can that be compared to a human life? undecided I have even seen a woman give her so called fiance brideprice money to pay so that they can get married.
How do we blame him? It's our stupid culture I should blame. Rubbish! sad

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 13, 2016
cococandy:

Thank you smiley

Uw

I've seen d ring.. Lol.

Clearly displayed. God bless you
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 13, 2016
peculyachi:

did he also pay for the Children she gives birth 2? some pple can think from der anus sha!!! wait, in other words, are u trying 2 say DAT ur father maltreats ur mother cause he paid for her.....
Do you even need to ask? From their words we shall know them! undecided
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by cococandy(f): 2:22pm On May 13, 2016
Eagul:

Uw

I've seen d ring.. Lol.

Clearly displayed. God bless you
Bless you too.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by tydot3(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2016
hmmmm.it is well
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by ProHuntConsult: 2:24pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry

I will never marry wrongly especially to a man that will cheat nd yet accuse me of cheating wen im not nd harm me for it

Never my marriage is in Gods hands

I think am the man for you. Let's start something now before it becomes to late lol
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 13, 2016
Shwarz:
These ones should shut up and stop judging. They've already crucified the man already when they don't even know what happened between them. It's obviously evident that the wife was a cheat. But did the husband kill her? Why don't we wait for the autopsy to determine that. These actresses should be role models and not judgemental feminists who come to very unintelligible conclusions. I'm even disappointed at that Joke Silva for being so presumptuous and more so for her terrible spelling. As for that Kate henshaw, mcheew abeg make she go siddon, who is she to talk about good and bad marriage when she herself can't vouch for one.... Mcheew....

In as much as I'd hate to say this..

I really doubt d husband killed her.. Considering d fact that they have a child.

That's d bad thing when death is involved.. D other side of d story is gone

I don't see the man coming out free in this case tho. with all these failed feminists dabbling anyhow into the matter

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by halfricanadian(f): 2:26pm On May 13, 2016
ProHuntConsult:

I think am the man for you. Let's start something now before it becomes to late lol
lol oya i love u talk ur own grin grin
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by sholijay(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2016
My take on this is very simple, any wife that is already cheating or intending to cheat should simply quit the marriage before her husband finds out. Most men will most certainly be engulfed with a jealous rage if they find out that their wife is cheating. The bible also affirms this fact in proverbs 6:34 (For jealousy is a husband's fury, therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance). Men are made to be able to love and give true affection to multiple partners at the same time whereas women are made to be able to love and give affection to only one man at a time. This is the same reason a woman can only have one husband but a man can have many wives.

To that woman whose husband has cheated her, simply quit the marriage if you can't forgive and forget and don't think of retaliating by cheating too.

To that man whose wife has cheated her, simply quit the marriage if you can't forgive and forget about the incident.

To that woman who will not listen to this advice and take the route of "what a man can do, a woman can do better" your obituary is very close.

To that man who will not listen to this advice and beat or kill his wife due to infidelity, the hangman's noose awaits you.

Marriage is a beautiful thing if properly managed by those involved in it.

RIP Ronke Shonde
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by ProHuntConsult: 2:28pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol oya i love u talk ur own grin grin

Yekpa, Hmmmm Oya sha I think I like you lol... Love hard
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by GaggleNSwallow: 2:28pm On May 13, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by halfricanadian(f): 2:31pm On May 13, 2016
ProHuntConsult:

Yekpa, Hmmmm Oya sha I think I like you lol... Love hard

lol grin grin

Oya go and plan the wedding i will come into d venue with the marriage
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry

I will never marry wrongly especially to a man that will cheat nd yet accuse me of cheating wen im not nd harm me for it

my dear, that's the prayer of everyone until they find themselves inside marriage and realize its no bed of Rose. prayers is the only way u can succeed in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by TrumpDonald(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2016
LexMacquin:

Wow!! You spoke well bro!

Through your anus I meant to say. cry

grin grin I'm entitled to my opinion and so are u. Just post urs d way I did and move on okkk...
Don't take it personal or u can go f**k urself wink
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by ProHuntConsult: 2:35pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol grin grin

Oya go and plan the wedding i will come into d venue with the marriage

Really, you want to come to the venue and carry dead body that you have given heart attack abi..

I no marry you again
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by benji93: 2:40pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry

In........................You are getting it wrong ma'am, your choice of man or woman largely depends on you. This has always been the case since the fall of the first man Adam, no woman or man would want to get tied to the wrong man or woman. Marriage is the most complex institution we uphold. Sometimes you end up in one man's or woman's hand against your choice but in line with your destiny or in line with your choice but against your destiny, then comes the question, how do we differentiate between choice and destiny, in fact i think both are the same, but we only have two different kinds of choices, choices that are solely in line with our hearts(don't tell me everything you have liked was of God) cos you are not God. 2. choices that are inline with our purpose on earth, this is your destiny, even if you believe in destiny, it is barely directly practical, is destiny even of God or of our making? though i can tell from your post that you believe destiny is of God's making. So how do you differentiate between this to kinds of choices, well i don't know, i pray my instincts leads me to the path of destiny. So many good men have ended up marrying the wrong women, i would not have to tell you this should be the case for good women too, that is the most logical assertion there is. Solomon in is epic wisdom once said '' He who finds a wife finds a good thing'', i do not also have to tell you that a ''he who finds a good man finds a good hting'',there are only two of our kind, what else would have been. solomon made those remarks because even, in his wisdom, he made the wrong choices about women. So though you sound like someone who is upright, but you can end up with the wrong man, analyse this, you have a choice between two men, one who is a drunkard and pauper. Another who appears responsible and rich. Based on the afore mentioned circumstances, which of the men would you think is an element of your destiny?.All in all, it will benefit you to know that God sometimes directs the choices that align to our destinies towards us, but for fear of security and partcularly in the face of our judgement being clouded by certain forces, physical or spiritual, we look to other choices that appear to us as in line with our destinies. The word of God says ''God is not a man to lie''. This does not mean God-driven choices cannot appear as sham. Our strife towards goodness, does not mean we wont make mistakes, it is my fervent prayer that marriage does not become that mistake. I wish you all the best anyway , but do not be deceived, waiting for God's choice might keep you waiting till eternity because God's choice does not always come in the form we imagine......................Out

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by halfricanadian(f): 2:40pm On May 13, 2016
ProHuntConsult:

Really, you want to come to the venue and carry dead body that you have given heart attack abi..

I no marry you again

cheesy grin heart attack ke

Awwwwww im d sweetest wife u can ever marry honestly
I will b there for u no matter wat nd how i can b anything u want

Just dont hurt me it wud b very hard to get my good side bck ones u do dats d problem
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by TrumpDonald(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2016
peculyachi:

grin grin grin I don't think its possible for people to think thru d anus but from what u wrote above, I now think its possible. Try organize ur tots logically, then u can quote me again. Until then try walking wit ur hands so dat ur anus is up and ur head down. Cos e b like say sense dey ur anus pass ur head wink
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by doveda: 2:43pm On May 13, 2016
1) Common sense tells me that he was afraid. Their history and statistics are not in his favour. Innocent people also run too

2) And you know this how? She is a working woman which means the suspect could be a colleague. She had an extramarital affair, her lover could be the murderer etc etc
3) I wasn't there that is why I am debating whether or not he did it. I am neutral.
opius:

**If he did not kill her why did run in the first place.

**He is the only person with her.

**Are u there too to knw that he is not the one.

Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by missjahiniekpe(f): 2:44pm On May 13, 2016
TrumpDonald:

Why did you intentionally repositioned your Brain to the An** nah, please for all our sakes return it back. Thanks.
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by ProHuntConsult: 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy grin heart attack ke

Awwwwww im d sweetest wife u can ever marry honestly
I will b there for u no matter wat nd how i can b anything u want

Just dont hurt me it wud b very hard to get my good side bck ones u do dats d problem

That's actually what a good woman will say. I like that but hmmm I can't shout ooo... The sweetest before marriage and who knows what next after dat
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by halfricanadian(f): 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
benji93:

In........................You are getting it wrong ma'am, your choice of man or woman largely depends on you. This has always been the case since the fall of the first man Adam, no woman or man would want to get tied to the wrong man or woman. Marriage is the most complex institution we uphold. Sometimes you end up in one man's or woman's hand against your choice but in line with your destiny or in line with your choice but against your destiny, then comes the question, how do we differentiate between choice and destiny, in fact i think both are the same, but we only have two different kinds of choices, choices that are solely in line with our hearts(don't tell me everything you have liked was of God) cos you are not God. 2. choices that are inline with our purpose on earth, this is your destiny, even if you believe in destiny, it is barely directly practical, is destiny even of God or of our making? though i can tell from your post that you believe destiny is of God's making. So how do you differentiate between this to kinds of choices, well i don't know, i pray my instincts leads me to the path of destiny. So many good men have ended up marrying the wrong women, i would not have to tell you this should be the case for good women too, that is the most logical assertion there is. Solomon in is epic wisdom once said '' He who finds a wife finds a good thing'', i do not also have to tell you that a ''he who finds a good man finds a good hting'',there are only two of our kind, what else would have been. solomon made those remarks because even, in his wisdom, he made the wrong choices about women. So though you sound like someone who is upright, but you can end up with the wrong man, analyse this, you have a choice between two men, one who is a drunkard and pauper. Another who appears responsible and rich. Based on the afore mentioned circumstances, which of the men would you think is an element of your destiny?.All in all, it will benefit you to know that God sometimes directs the choices that align to our destinies towards us, but for fear of security and partcularly in the face of our judgement being clouded by certain forces, physical or spiritual, we look to other choices that appear to us as in line with our destinies. The word of God says ''God is not a man to lie''. This does not mean God-driven choices cannot appear as sham. Our strife towards goodness, does not mean we wont make mistakes, it is my fervent prayer that marriage does not become that mistake. I wish you all the best anyway , but do not be deceived, waiting for God's choice might keep you waiting till eternity because God's choice does not always come in the form we imagine......................Out

Ur last sentence is tru Gods choice does not always come in d form we want

Same God said my thought for u is of good not evil so i wud bliv even if its nt in d form i want so far its Gods will im ok with it

Dont want to go with my choice again dey dont help me
Re: Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React by doveda: 2:48pm On May 13, 2016
How is it of your problem if I decided to divorce a moro.nic husband? If it is going to kill you, you better drop dead nowsmiley

It is not easy because you think so. Stop projecting your fear into me. You might be d.aft but I am not.

Eagul:

Yeah right..

Like it's that easy.. You wnt to join d likes of Kate and co.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Preaches In A Church In Sweden (pics) / Wizkid Pictured With Investor BJ / The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.