Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Manchester City Fan Thread!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Fan Thread!! (342510 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
United destroyed SPURS with a man down at White Hart Lane.
Going a man down is not an excuse for a team like Citeh.
Tevez costs more than all Wigan players put together.

Then explain why Chelsea went tits up after going a man dowwn and every player in Chelsea would buy all of Wigans team
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Sauron1: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Then explain why Chelsea went tits up after going a man dowwn and every player in Chelsea would buy all of Wigans team

Chelsea and Man City are shit. . . . . .Thatz the explanation. cheesy
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Chelsea and Man City are shit. . . . . .Thatz the explanation. cheesy

CHIKENA
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2009
Thank u Cristalz. grin  Not a bad result. Still think bellamy and Ireland shoulda started tho
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Sauron1: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
Mark Hughes must be an idiot for leaving Bellamy out.
He is clearly Citeh's most productive striker. Tevez is a pile of self-service as usual.
No football sense. He just runs around like a terrier instead of playing the simple pass.

It's a long hard winter and i ain't convinced Liverpool, Citeh and Chelsea are up to the challenge this term.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
Krayola:

Thank u Cristalz. grin  Not a bad result. Still think bellamy and Ireland shoulda started tho

Reh reh reh,and the match should've been pushed forward to another day
I agree with you that it's not a bad result for y'all as man city was actually supposed to lose this one.Wigan was too much for y'all
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
The difference in City did not loose Chelsea did.

I remember the way England played against Portugal after Rooney was sent off, and how clueless they looked after Beckham copped a red against Argentina. by your theory can we assume England is shitty as well?
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
@rasputin.
Wigan were great. We got a result playing one man down for 30 mins. Can't complain.

Utd vs Sunderland rings a bell. It's about salvaging sumn, even when u don't play well. Something Arsenal knows little about. Yesterday Valencia decimated Barca but we still got a point. Sometimes u just gotta make the best of a bad situation.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chic2pimp(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2009
dayokanu:

I remember the way England played against Portugal after Rooney was sent off, and how clueless they looked after Beckham copped a red against Argentina. by your theory can we assume England is shitty as well?
Dude,must you bring england into every discussion? undecided. BTW,I think england were unlucky loosing on penalties.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Cristalz(f): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2009
@Krayola
Yep yep, Bellamy and Ireland shoulda started, or Hughes shoulda brought them on a lot earlier.

But the defense.  .  .Rodallega was having a major ball on the pitch and no one was doing anything serious about it.

Tev did great with that run Petrov converted. Smooth.
Made a few good runs before he went off as well.

Letz hope Ade is not seriously injured.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2009
Krayola:

@rasputin.
Wigan were great. We got a result playing one man down for 30 mins. Can't complain.

Utd vs Sunderland rings a bell. It's about salvaging sumn, even when u don't play well. Something Arsenal knows little about. Yesterday Valencia decimated Barca but we still got a point. Sometimes u just gotta make the best of a bad situation.

I'd rather play well and win than play like Gombe united and hope for mother luck to help me salvage sumn
I said it on the Arsenal V Birmingham thread that citeh were gonna drop points as Bellamy wasn't gonna play,therefore citeh was left with shyte strikers,plus the fact that with Kolo out,Wigan will use citeh's defence for draughts practice  grin grin and I was proved right

Another game ,another ref and that Wigan second goal woulda stood,maybe then you'd av thrown up your hands that citeh was raped
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Sauron1: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
dayokanu:

England played better after Roon was sent off. . . .
I remember Lennon catching the Portugese defence on the break time after time.
They lost to a penalty shoot out after Roon and Beckham were sent off and the last time i checked, Portugal and Argentina are no pushovers.

Wigan shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as the new Citeh or Roman's Chelsea.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2009
Citeh drew after 90minutes and according to Sharon they are wacked England drew after 90 minutes in those games they copped reds so we can say theey are shitty as well.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Sauron1: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Citeh drew after 90minutes and according to Sharon they are wacked England drew after 90 minutes in those games they copped reds so we can say theey are shitty as well.

Stop arguing because you like the sound of your voice.

Citeh drew against which opposition? WIGAN??
How can u compare Wigan to Portugal? Are you high??
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mukina2: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Ade injured? did he crack his spine? grin cheesy
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop arguing because you like the sound of your voice.

Citeh drew against which opposition? WIGAN??
How can u compare Wigan to Portugal? Are you high??

No he's not,it's raining in his brain grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Cristalz(f): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin

Ade injured? did he crack his spine? grin cheesy

Nah, he cracked his ass bone. cheesy

Haters. Leave Ade alone o.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mukina2: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2009
aww . . you are now a member of adegoaters flower boy's club? grin

tongue

that means his boyfriend wont be happy grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chic2pimp(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2009
Cristalz:

Nah, he cracked his ass bone. cheesy

Haters. Leave Ade alone o.
Abeg help me tell those buncha gaynners oo.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mukina2: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2009
i hope that post was not intended for me sha.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chic2pimp(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
mukina2:

i hope that post was not intended for me sha.

chic2pimp:

Abeg help me tell those buncha GAYNNERS oo.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mukina2: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2009
sheeeediot angry

it was my post criz replied to grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chic2pimp(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2009
^^^ I still gbadun dat your Big Bootay shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mukina2: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
waka! angry
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by chic2pimp(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2009
Tee Hee grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
Fulham 0 - Man City 0 Half Time

We need to win this game and take advantage.

Liverpool scores a second. YYEEAAHHH!!! grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2009
Its 2-2 at Eastlands.

Cracking!!!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2009
This is just sad!!2 goal lead just disappeared. AT HOME!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Sauron1: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2009
Krayola:

This is just sad!!2 goal lead just disappeared. AT HOME!!! angry angry angry angry

Mark Hughes is a turd. . . . .
He has not fully recovered from what Owen did to him last month.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by switch47(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2009
@ mancity fakers
Is this the team that wants to book a place at top spot called the BIG four in the EPL?? the stupid mancity may not even make it to the fifth spot. they simplt dont have the character. just like villa last season NOTHING FOR CITY.
all you fake fans will surely run after stoke city if Bill Gates buys into it and start buying players. Nigeria with all their fake fans. no be by buy players o. na by building team with character!! Nothing for man city. useless team. SMALL TEAM!!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
haha. See this bush man.  e dey happen nah. We go sort that defense very soon  cool

If Bill Gates buys stoke why I no go support them? People can support whatever team they want for whatever reason they want for however long. Wetin concine u?  team with character my ass,  . . why man u no go buy players from Maccabi Haifa?  grin  shior!! We have a game in hand and as long as we win that u're only a point ahead of us. and right now Arsenal is even looking better that Utd and Chelsea so i dont even know what u are all gettin excited about. shior!!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
Manchester City 5 - Scunthorpe United 1

Ireland 3’Santa Cruz 38’Lescott 56’Tévez 71’Johnson 77’

Forte 26’

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.