Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Manchester City Fan Thread!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Fan Thread!! (342458 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by HNIC(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
Which Manchester team will be the first to beat Burnley this season? grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by biina: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2009
Need to buy a quality CB in January. Lescott is turning out to be just a younger version of Dunne.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by HNIC(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2009
He he he he
After the final whistle,
Kolo Toure and Ade both look like schoolboys that have just been abused by the Headteacher !
You are welcomed back at Ashburton Grove Kolo Toure but Ade . . . . . You can keep hoping Beyonce will dump Jay Z for you grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mystikal(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2009
man shitty!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by yousouph(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2009
Its Manchester.lol.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by manmustwac(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
City couldn't even beat Burnley. grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mykali(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2009
Man Shitty didnt do bad, and shouldnt be blamed
maybe Burnley's strategy this term is to frustrate the Manchester scum.
grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2009
Abeg make all of una sharapppp!!! before i go Al-qaeda on u.  grin grin grin Mora Fokas!!

But seriously, that defense has serious issues. Hughes too seems to be kinda clueless. Even Barca, Man utd, Chelsea, whateva team would have been defending in numbers that late in such a tight game. There is no excuse for the way we conceded that last goal so late in the game. They just waltzed right in. NO EXCUSE!! NONE!!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by RuuDie(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
Krayola:

You were saying? cool

you were saying something about what i was saying
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by RuuDie(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2009
The man city situation is even worse than i thought. . . . even the coach doesn't jell with the players grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by mykali(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2009
RuuDie:

The man city situation is even worse than i thought. . . . even the coach doesn't jell with the players  grin

i laugh in Abu Dhabi . . . .again grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2009
RuuDie:

you were saying something about what i was saying
haha It was a slip of hand.  cool
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Sauron1: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2009
Krayola:

Abeg make all of una sharapppp!!! before i go Al-qaeda on u.  grin grin grin Mora Fokas!!

But seriously, that defense has serious issues. Hughes too seems to be kinda clueless. Even Barca, Man utd, Chelsea, whateva team would have been defending in numbers that late in such a tight game. There is no excuse for the way we conceded that last goal so late in the game. They just waltzed right in. NO EXCUSE!! NONE!!

Carlos Tevez is a waste of space!!!!
Fergie knew what he was doing when he sold that dude to y'all.
Sell Apache, buy Defoe!!!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by switch411(m): 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2009
Question.
Which team in the EPL went on a spending spree buying players and hoping to finish in the top four or even win the EPL would draw FIVE games in a row to weak teams outside the top four??

A- Man city
B man city
C man city
D man city
E all of the above. BUNCH OF WASTE!! i pity this thread by december ending!! Fake faceless fans following a useless team. its not all about who bought who. man shitty is so whacked my TV wont show them!!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by A40(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2009
5 draws on the bounce! Hmm situation odikwa very precarious oh
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by switch411(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2009
And to think Man shitty will be playing Liverpool next- That will start their LOSING STREAK!!
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2009
Man shitty really tried oo,so they eventually equalised those goals,I stopped paying attention to the game when Burnley was up 2-0 grin grin grin,I had thought the scoreline will end at 4-0,shitty really tried
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2009
It's time like these that Akunyili's slogan comes to mind

Nigeria;Good people,Great nation

Man Shitty;small team,small mentality
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
HNIC:

Which Manchester team will be the first to beat Burnley this season? grin grin

Na yam?
That won't happen this season,you can bet on it,the both halves of manchester are shyte but the blue half seems to be a lot shittier
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by FBS: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2009
Hmmm. . .
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by MrCrackles(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2009
Where are the idiots ranting at the start of the season that Manchester City are going to blitz the league?
Chewing that Arsenal are going to be displaced? Arsenal are the most vulnerable?!Liverpool is this!Arsenal is that!!
Anyway too early in the season. . .But this Manchester City team aint touching none of the top four!
The buncha fucktards who think they know everything about football on this forum need to shut the fuc.k up and stop trying to forecast! cool
City are going to struggle to break into the top four. . . .I am sizing up the action as the season progress
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Krayola(m): 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2009
I don't recall anyone saying Citeh was definitely going to be in the top 4
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by MrCrackles(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
Krayola:

I don't recall anyone saying Citeh was definitely going to be in the top 4
Oh really. . . Maybe you need to revisit the Arsenal thread pre-start of the current season! wink
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by ritchboy(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2009
CRAP-CESS-ter SHITty, watagwan? cheesy
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 1:40am On Nov 08, 2009
ritchboy:

CRAP-CESS-ter SHITty, watagwan? cheesy

Nuff draws awgwan man
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by rasputinn(m): 1:42am On Nov 08, 2009
Adebayor is really a prolific striker @ shitty(he's their highest goal scorer,no?),he's scored 4 goals so far,the same with Vermaelen(a defender at The Arsenal) tongue tongue
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by Ibime(m): 2:09am On Nov 08, 2009
Arsene Wenger should be charged with fraud for selling Kolo Toure to Citeh. tongue
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by MssCrackle: 3:17am On Nov 08, 2009
Didn't know Manchester City has fans. Well I know it'll be shortlived cos all of them will leave the club later grin
My boyfriends club - Arsenal is the only legitimate club in the whole of England! wink
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by slimshay(m): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2009
^^^^Chei who be dis? grin grin grin Mr Crackles don go do sex change oh shocked grin shocked grin

Arsene Wenger is a master fraudster!!! grin How do you get people to buy your 'poop' for millions of pounds. shocked grin This is getting really hilarious. I thought Manchester City was going to win the league, FA Cup, Carling Cup and Champions League never mind they are not playing there, after all dem don spend money well well wey Arsenal no fit dream, shebi. I laugh in Alan Hansen.

You think this is bad, wait till my 'awon omo alaileko, te agba mole' boys, the almighty young gunners come over in December!!! At this rate, it will be total catastrophy for these clueless overpaid morons from Abu Dhabi.
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by ritchboy(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2009
40 million quid for a finished defender in kolo and the most over rated forward in the world in crapdebayor. . . Wenger should be given the death penalty cheesy
but then again, £22m for a poor mans silvestre(lescott), £26m for the second most over rated forward in the world(craplos shit-ez), and about £35m for an 'above average' crap-eth crap-rry and a flash in the pan crap-ue crap-a poo-uz? Mark Hughes must be the most clueless manager on earth! grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by MrCrackles(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2009
ritchboy:

40 million quid for a finished defender in kolo and the most over rated forward in the world in crapdebayor. . . Wenger should be given the death penalty cheesy
but then again, £22m for a poor mans silvestre(lescott), £26m for the second most over rated forward in the world(craplos shit-ez), and about £35m for an 'above average' crap-eth crap-rry and a flash in the pan crap-ue crap-a poo-uz? Mark Hughes must be the most clueless manager on earth! grin
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Fan Thread!! by yousouph(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2009
Make una leave us alone o. Citey will beats Liverpool to top 4.lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.