Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Girl Thinks I'm A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Thinks I'm A Player (2700 Views)

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful. / Help! My Fiance Still Thinks I'm A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by parasite(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2009
my girl just dumped me minutes ago cos she thinks i'm a player ' pls tell me what to do,
Re: My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by Godmother(f): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2009
You probably gave her reasons to see you as one. I remember an ex I had. I always suspected him as a player and I turned out right. I'm not saying your case is the same though. But in a way and maybe by your actions you made her suspect you
Re: My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by MoneyRule(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2009
I totally agree with Godmother, what did you do to make her think u're a player.
Re: My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by IYANGBALI: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
yes you are a player you play for BED UNITED grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by xavier3(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2009
guy go shayo 2d max at a club. i promise u dat ul av fulfilled her word, so dat it wuld b dat she broke up ahead wit u 4 a reason grin grin

dont know wat to say as im rockin d same boat as u xcept my girl hasnt broken up wit me and im outright on d straight and narrow. my eyes no dey stray. yet she dey accuse me.
i tink shes got trust issues brought forward into d new relationship owing to past xperience from her ex

mayb ur girl dey forsee d signs wey u dey display and its in line with dat wich she saw in her ex
Re: My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by eyonigger(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2009
What kind of player are u then I can better tell u what to do and why I think ur girl dumped you.
Are you these kind of players:

1:Walkman? Cos if u are a walkman, ur gurl must have seen u walking around the street toasting girls about.
2: Discman? If you are a discman, then ur gurl must have seen alot of condoms in too may hidden places of urs.
3:Mp3? If you are an Mp3, ur gurl must have seen a lot of ladies numberss stored on ur fone.

I can go on an on, but tell me what kinda player u are first. OK?
Re: My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by xavier3(m): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2009
eyonigger:

Are you these kind of players:

1:Walkman? Cos if u are a walkman, ur gurl must have seen u walking around the street toasting girls about.
2: Discman? If you are a discman, then ur gurl must have seen alot of condoms in too may hidden places of urs.
3:Mp3? If you are an Mp3, ur gurl must have seen a lot of ladies numberss stored on ur fone.

LMAO cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by sexyLeamon(f): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2009
parasite:

my girl just dumped me minutes ago cos she thinks i'm a player ' pls tell me what to do,
pls tell me the whole story
Re: My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by levene: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2009
Girls don't dump that easy. Find out if she is interested in a guy for a relationship. Find out if she is chatting, messaging, emailing with guys on the web. See if she has been on dating site such as lagosmeet.com. I have to admit she gave you a weak reason to dump you. Sorry bro. sad
Re: My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by sweetpie23: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2009
you must be a player then
Re: My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
I believe a girl won't just dump you without a valid reason for doing so. . .

You must have given her the impression or incidences must have contributed to her thoughts. . .
Re: My Girl Thinks I'm A Player by xqwysyte(f): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2009
He a PLAYA!!! grin

His girl dumped him "minutes ago" and he logged unto NL.

(1) (Reply)

iiii / The Finest Guy On Nairaland:do U Tink I Wil Win / Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.