Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Romance Is Not Looking For Trouble On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Is Not Looking For Trouble On Nairaland (686 Views)

I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) / I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) / 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Is Not Looking For Trouble On Nairaland by IbileIfe: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2009
Romance is not what many people mistake it for as shown by their posts on this board.
Romance may be hot, but it is not meant to settle scores and display your insolence.

Romance would be more appreciated when you can make a positive difference in the life of someone, your community or country.
Like when the simple writing in the sand at the Bar Beach on Victoria Island in Lagos led a German blonde to my humble residence in Shomolu and making her spend a year caring for handicapped children at the Zaria Beth Torrey Home.

Romance is spending time with the children with Down Syndrome and teaching them how to draw and paint.

Aha ah! Romance is not making a public display of ignorance on Nairaland.

Beware of romance in pretence.

Go to the bees and the flowers and learn the true lessons of romance.

(1) (Reply)

What Really Is Love? / Some Rules For The Ladies / Will You Stick Out Your Neck For Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.