Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You (10594 Views)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay / Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 13, 2016
1. He’s Not Around You And Makes No Effort To Be Around You

This is the single most important sign.
When a guy wants something – he’s going to go after it. He’s not going to sit back twiddling his thumbs.
So if he’s not spending time with you, hanging around, and making excuses to hang out with you… when is he going to have the opportunity to try to get closer to you?
The short answer is, he’s not.
Guys aren't stupid. If he wants you, he knows that he has to spend time with you and be around you in order to get closer to you.
So if he’s not hanging around, or hanging out with you, or even showing up in your life – he’s not trying to go after you… which means he doesn't like you.

2. He Doesn't Really Listen When You Talk And Doesn't Remember What You Tell Him

People remember things that are important to them.
Simply put: if your subconscious decides something is important, you’re going to remember it.
And if he likes you, his subconscious is 100% going to know about it – and it’s going to automatically make him remember the things you say.
If he’s not listening to you or remembering the things you say, it means you’re not important to him. Can you remember the last time you liked a guy and he wasn't important to you (at least right then?)
Obviously, if he’s trying to learn how to juggle 3 flaming chainsaws when you tell him your favourite colour – he might not remember.
But 99% of the time, if he likes you, he’s going to listen to you, and remember the things you tell him.

3. He Doesn’t Care About Your Relationships With Other Men Even In The Slightest

Let’s play pretend.
You say to him, “I saw my friend KingRex1 last night.”
Do his ears perk up? Does his tone of voice change? Most importantly: does he ask, “Who’s KingRex1 ?”
If he’s into you – he’s gonna care about the other guys you’re hanging out with. And unless he’s the most sophisticated man on the planet – he’s going to reveal he cares (even if he just makes a joke) about what you did with “KingRex1.”

Guys are hard-wired to pick up on competition.
That’s why if you can’t get a guy to care about something, the best way to get him hooked is to make it into a competition.
He doesn't care about doing the dishes? Bet him that you can clean the dishes faster than he can.
Point is, if there’s one thing that guys love, it’s a competition. And they’re able to sniff one out from a mile away.
So if he’s interested in you, he’s going to be hypersensitive to the idea that anyone else is interested in you… and is in direct competition with him.
Obviously, he’s not going to say something incredibly romantic because you mentioned another guy, but if he likes you, he’s definitely going to have some sort of reaction.
And if you mention another potential suitor, only to get no reaction from him – it means that you’re not grabbing the attention of even his competitive side… which is a huge sign that he’s not interested.

4. He Treats You The Same As He Treats Everyone Else – No Difference

This one is simple. When a guy is into you – he feels differently about you than other people.
When he feels different, he acts different. Simple, right?
If that doesn't sound simple – think about it this way.
Let’s say you’re out with your friends. You’re laughing, you’re having a good time, you’re relaxed and comfortable… and then your boss shows up.
All of a sudden, the whole dynamic is probably going to change for you (unless you have the coolest boss in the world).
You’re going to reign yourself in, watch what you’re saying way more, and in general become way less relaxed.
Why? Because you care about what your boss thinks about you! You don’t want to make a mistake or lower your status in your boss’s eyes, so you act differently than normal.
It’s the same with a guy who likes you. He’s not afraid that you’re going to fire him (unless you’re his boss, which is a whole different can of worms), but he’s definitely going to care what you think of him, which is going to make him act differently.
Just like you want to know how to be cute around him, to make him like you.
If he likes you, it’s gonna show. He’ll act differently around you than other people. Unless he’s a world famous actor or a hardened spy… in which case, good luck.

5. He’s Not Really Curious About Your Life

If a guy is interested, he’s going to want to know more about you. What makes you tick, what you like, what you don’t like, EVERYTHING.
He’s going to want clues about what you’re really about – both so that he can get to know you better and also so that he can make himself more attractive to you.
And all that starts with getting to know you, which starts with being curious about your life.
If he likes you, he’ll be interested in you. He’ll want to know more about you – and he’ll care when you tell him about yourself.

6. He Openly Mentions Other Women He’s Interested In / He’s In A Serious Relationship

OK – let’s start out here – if he’s talking about someone else that he’s seriously interested in, not just throwing a woman’s name out there to see how you react… it means that he’s not interested.
If he’s seriously interested in someone else, and telling you about it, he’s not trying to make you jealous. He’s giving you a blatant signal that he’s not interested in dating you.

Of course, he might be sending you signals just for his own thrill, but that’s pretty unlikely…

7. He Never Contacts You First

If he likes you, he’s going to want to see you. He’s going to want to be around you. And he’s going to want to talk to you.
That urge you feel in your stomach to be around a guy you like – men feel that too. And if he feels that urge, he’s going to be reaching out to you to see you again.
If he’s not calling, or texting, or making plans to be with you, then he doesn't feel that urge.

8. He’s A Super Friendly/Super Flirty Guy In General

This ties back into sign #4 – if he’s a super flirty guy and he flirts with you – he’s not really treating you differently. He’s treating you the same as he treats everyone else.
He might make you feel really special – compliment you, make you laugh, call you pet names…
But if he does that with every girl he meets… he’s not treating you any differently, is he?

9. He’s Always Busy / He Doesn't Put In Any Extra Effort

This is about priorities.
There are some guys out there that are really busy – and that’s ok. And if he’s too busy to see you as much as you’d like him to – it doesn't mean he doesn't care about you.
But if he’s too busy to see you at all – it means you’re not even on his list of priorities. And even the busiest guy on the planet will make time to see you – as long as you’re a priority for him.
So it comes down to the question – are you among his priorities or not?
If you are – great. If you’re not… instead of following all these books and crazy things that tell you to try to change him and make him come around and chase after you…
You should be dropping him and spending your time with a guy who does make you his priority.

10. The Truth: It Will Be obvious That He Likes You -

Look – guys aren't subtle.

This is all about your gut instinct. Honestly – what do you really think in your gut about him.
Do you really think he likes you?
Listen to your gut – whether you get a sinking feeling or an excited, butterfly feeling will tell you everything you need to know.
ok – so those are the signs. Chances are, you probably got your answer from one or more of the signs above.
And before you jump down my throat with, “Oh but one time this guy didn't call me for 3 years and it turned out he was a secret agent working deep undercover but really he liked me the whole time!” – I'm not talking about the crazy outlier cases here.
If he’s giving you 4 or more of the signs – it’s a pretty safe bet that he doesn't like you.

Source: http://www.vixendaily.com/love/signs-he-doesnt-like-you/

cc; lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by ladyF(f): 4:22pm On May 13, 2016
Cont'd 11. He doesn't buy you gifts cry

As the popular saying goes: you can give without loving but you cannot love without giving.

Does he buy you vals gift? Birthday gift? Money to flex for the weekend? Happy new month gift? Credit to call your uncles and anties to greet them nko? angry

If the answer to all these questions is no, sister biko, look for someone that loves you! grin Love will find you...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by HurricaneMIMZY: 4:22pm On May 13, 2016

Re: HE DOESN'T LISTEN TO YOU.

A lot of women mistake TALKING AT MEN with TALKING TO MEN. They are two different scenarios.

You can't call it a "talk" when you start lecturing him and listing his faults.

"You don't care about me! When was the last time we really bonded?! You spend hours watching TV when we should be having quality time together?
I'd like to... Yesterday I... My friend and I.. "

When everything is about you and you alone, he feels left out of your world.

How about you try something new like talking about why he felt the need to go from an Iceprince-like kind of beard to Banky's? Watch him talk. Subconsciously he knows you're paying attention to detail and he should reciprocate too.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 13, 2016
he doesn't care
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Ginaz(f): 4:24pm On May 13, 2016
Boo cares, cheers. kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Michellla(f): 4:25pm On May 13, 2016
-He’s always busy. No rain check.
-he sets up dates last minute
-he keeps rescheduling,
-he flakes constantly on you

1 Like

Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 13, 2016
it's LADYF again grin grin grin grin cheesy

ladyF:
grin
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 13, 2016
lolz. you people should come and modify your comments ooo.

Ginaz:
Boo cares, cheers. kiss
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 13, 2016
All ye space-bookers, i beseech, Modify your comments now cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 13, 2016
He doesn't care embarassed

**sobs** sad sad
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 13, 2016
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 13, 2016
smiley
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 13, 2016
This girl wants to spoil Side chick business...OP, girls already know this, they just hang around in the false hope that we will develop feelings for them...In other news

SAI MIMZY

8 Likes

Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by fbtowner(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2016
undecided relationship na food? undecided
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 13, 2016
Very cogent points thou.. embarassed
Now I'm gonna take Five to think about my relationship. grin
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by ladyF(f): 4:34pm On May 13, 2016
mimzy:
it's LADYF again grin grin grin grin cheesy

Lol you don expose my space booking grin
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Keaton(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2016
sad Mimzy embarassed
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by nikkypearl(f): 4:36pm On May 13, 2016
i once read, excessive blinking is an indication that a guy is attracted to you..
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 13, 2016
no it's not but you will agree that it is unarguably essential to discuss it except of course if you have chosen to be a monk/nun wink wink wink

fbtowner:
undecided relationship na food? undecided
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by LegalBaby(f): 4:38pm On May 13, 2016
11 You’ve never actually seen him in daylight because all
your plans happen to be at night. He could even be a vampire for all you know.

12. When you casually mention you have no weekend plans,he doesn’t jump in and suggest you hang out.Because y’know, he doesn’t
actually like you all that much.

13. When you finally gear up the courage to ring him, it goes to voicemail, all 11 times.grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 13, 2016
Wait
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by ifeco4(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

As the popular saying goes: you can give without loving but you cannot love without giving.

Does he buy you vals gift? Birthday gift? Money to flex for the weekend? Happy new month gift? Credit to call your uncles and anties to greet them nko? angry

If the answer to all these questions is no, sister biko, look for someone that loves you! grin Love will find you...

What about food allowance, wardrobe allowance, cosmetics allowance, transport allowance and many more?

1 Like

Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by halfricanadian(f): 4:41pm On May 13, 2016
Before all this i knew nd i have accepted my fate

Hopefully the next will b better i mean way better in treating me right

1 Like

Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 13, 2016
lolz, it's not like that though

Honestly i know so many girls that do not know this and they just keep hanging on for forever hoping that the guy will change one day and start to love them. And the guy too will not man up to tell her to go cos he's still enjoying a thing or two from her.

#SayNoToSideChickensChics tongue grin grin cheesy

Vanquay:
This girl wants to spoil Side chick business...OP, girls already know this, they just hang around in the false hope that we will develop feelings for them...In other news

SAI MIMZY

2 Likes

Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2016
Nice one cool
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by fbtowner(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2016
mimzy:
no it's not but you will agree that it is unarguably essential to discuss it except of course if you have chosen to be a monk/nun wink wink wink

Build your life in such a way that it doesn't depend on it

And find out how happier u are going to be
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 13, 2016
hahahahaa.. only this land for you alone. haba. why "evulllzzzzz" cheesy

StKnight:
Okay

We care
Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 13, 2016
Ehm.. you got me wrong ooo.

See.. Relationship is not a necessity for survival or existence but "when there is love, there is life"

Look at Rita Dominic for instance, she lives a very comfortable life regardless of whatever, but do you think that somewhere deep down in her heart, she will not yearn for a lil tender love n care? smiley

fbtowner:

Build your life in such a way that it doesn't depend on it

And find out how happier u are going to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

See lady F again, R(Lomance)devoid of gift is not ..... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Breaks Internet With N8kked Photos [ALL PHOTOS HERE] / Is This Her Vagina Or Ass (photo) / Why Are Most Men Unfaithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.