Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? (4947 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2016
We have been going out for over a year but she broke up with me last week due to accumulation of many issues. The latest was because I bought her best friend an itel 1408 phone (Because of the big battery and i do not want to buy power bank) as a birthday gift.

I did everything right, apologized and I agreed with the break up when she insisted she needed a break. (In hindsight, that was not the best thing to do)

But I still talk to her best friend although she doesn't know that. I have been really good friends with her before I started dating my girlfriend.

Earlier today, my girlfriend blocked me on Facebook. She obviously did that so she wouldn't receive any news feed from me.

Is that a sign that she is moving on? Was buying her best friend an itel phone a bad thing? and does this mean i don't have a chance?
Finally, is it bad to keep communication with her best friend? She is a really good friend of mine too.

1 Like

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by talk2alabama: 5:30pm On May 13, 2016
Why won't u not buy ur girlfrnd the fone instead eh?

2 Likes

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Dotwillis1(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2016
Goan siddan sad

1 Like

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2016
talk2alabama:
Why won't u not buy ur girlfrnd the fone instead eh?
Well, she did not ask for a phone naa
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Goan siddan sad

Oga give me better advise instead of shutting me up naa

1 Like

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by agarawu23(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2016
Smh
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by tonynwasokwu: 5:38pm On May 13, 2016
surprise her with an it1408 too and an extra power bank, I think that's gone calm the situation, cause I see you still in love with her, ain't you?

2 Likes

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by stalyf(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2016
Guy forget. That relationship is over. You carry money go buy itel phone give another babe and you think your girlfriend would clap for you?

Just go and get another girlfriend noni

2 Likes

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by PunkyV(f): 5:46pm On May 13, 2016
Were the other small fights about the same girl or other women in general? Sounds like jealousy & a trust issue to me. Makes me wonder if you didnt cross the boundary many times before, concerning other women & maybe this incident (with the BFF) is what finally broke the camel's back. Wish I had a crystal ball to predict her actions, but only she knows if she's written you off for good or not.

TBH, I'd be jealous & angry too if I was in her shoes. A phone is a big gift to purchase for "just a friend". Werent there chocolates or something? On 2nd thought, that too would get me jealous! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by hungryboy(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2016
If i talk say i sabi wetin the Op write so,
na lie i dey talk.

1 Like

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by talk2alabama: 5:48pm On May 13, 2016
klinro:

dats not enuf reason why u should buy her bestie a phone.. dats so not a good move.. if u wish to do smth, u do it in a coded way.. i'm sure ur friend must hav told her dat he boyfrnd got her a fone. Na u wey carry gun shoot urself for leg.. mehn u deserve it. Next time u wana do smth, u tell ur babe first.

2 Likes

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:

na lie i dey talk.

Hahaha I no fit laugh... Oya take bobo drink to cool urself....gringrin

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by hungryboy(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Hahaha I no fit laugh... Oya take bobo drink to cool urself....gringrin
aunty, mbok you are looking sweet,
I don't need bobo,
all i want is you.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by optional1(f): 5:59pm On May 13, 2016
Op move on wit ur life jare cos she has move on dats y she block u so u wont b a distraction to her.

Same thing my ex did, life has to go on my broda.

1 Like

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty, mbok you are looking sweet,
I don't need bobo,
all i want is you.

Me ke

I think say hunger dey catch.. No make me call police for you gringrin

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by optional1(f): 6:05pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty, mbok you are looking sweet, I don't need bobo, all i want is you.

Were is my own share of d cake?
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 13, 2016
klinro:

Did her friend ask you for a phone?

1 Like

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by hungryboy(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Me ke

I think say hunger dey catch.. No make me call police for you gringrin
because hunger dey catch me no mean say my 'John' no dey stand attention at the sight of a beautiful damsel.
Got nothing to worry about the Police,
'cos my name na Udo Abot(Police)
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
because hunger dey catch me no mean say my 'John' no dey stand attention at the sight of a beautiful damsel.
Got nothing to worry about the Police,
'cos my name na Udo Abot(Police)

We need to see a doctor... You body temperature is not normalgringrin

*Tie wrapper around my chest, going to the hospitalcheesy

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by hungryboy(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2016
optional1:

Were is my own share of d cake?
na garri i been take celebrate am no be cake,
I carry one cup for pocket here, make i give you?.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by hungryboy(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

We need to see a doctor... You body temperature is not normalgringrin

*Tie wrapper around my chest, going to the hospitalcheesy
aunty mbok, am allergic to the smell of hospitals,
The only place i wish to go, is your heart, and
I no get transport, please take me there nah.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 13, 2016
Guy it's obvious she needs that Itel device get it for her
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty mbok, am allergic to the smell of hospitals,
The only place i wish to go, is your heart, and
I no get transport, please take me there nah.

*See me see wahala, I don enter yawa ooo

My heart

So were you want make dey blood for my heart go...issssh

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by mustynsd(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2016
Women she will surely come back to you when she learn you are buying her itel smart phone it1408.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by hungryboy(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*See me see wahala, I don enter yawa ooo

My heart

So were you want make dey blood for my heart go...issssh
i wan do remix with your blood nah.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
i wan do remix with your blood nah.

undecided

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by stalyf(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2016
optional1:
Op move on wit ur life jare cos she has move on dats y she block u so u wont b a distraction to her.

Same thing my ex did, life has to go on my broda.

Exactly what I thought as well. That lady has zeroed her mind
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2016
tonynwasokwu:
surprise her with an it1408 too and an extra power bank, I think that's gone calm the situation, cause I see you still in love with her, ain't you?

If she wants itel phones, I don't mind buying 100 phones for her right now

1 Like

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:
Were the other small fights about the same girl or other women in general? Sounds like jealousy & a trust issue to me. Makes me wonder if you didnt cross the boundary many times before, concerning other women & maybe this incident (with the BFF) is what finally broke the camel's back. Wish I had a crystal ball to predict her actions, but only she knows if she's written you off for good or not.

TBH, I'd be jealous & angry too if I was in her shoes. A phone is a big gift to purchase for "just a friend". Werent there chocolates or something? On 2nd thought, that too would get me jealous! cheesy

I think I understand better now with this your explanation. So if you were the one in her shoes and blocking me on Facebook, is that final goodbye?
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:

na lie i dey talk.

Na English I write naa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. / Lagos Instagram Slay Queen With Big Boobs Shares Hot Konji Tempting Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.