Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? (4975 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oscarpraise:
If you want your girlfriend back, surprise her with it1556 phone, which have an even bigger battery size, large screen, superior camera quality, and it's just available for a very moderate and affordable price. Thank me later

Thanks bro. we have moved on jare
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by firstking01(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
klinro:

Well, she did not ask for a phone naa
Heaven sef knows you love that her friend, why still wasting your time on a girl who has longed moved on huh??, abeg start dating that her gf asap...this life wey you see so time no dey again to dey look uche face.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by yemmzzyy85: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
you still have chance, if and only if you buy her 1556 or prime 1702
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2016
firstking01:
Heaven sef knows you love that her friend, why still wasting your time on a girl who has longed moved on huh??, abeg start dating that her gf asap...this life wey you see so time no dey again to dey look uche face.

Correct person
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by emperor650(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2016
If you still want your girl, i will advice you to get her itel 1516, i promise you she wld come back even apologise, because this itel1516 is power drive ;DIf you still want your girl, i will advice you to get her itel 1516, i promise you she wld come back even apologise, because this itel1516 is power drive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children / Who Can Guess Why My Hand Is In My Pocket Here(pics) / Would You Date A Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.