Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (680482 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by johnpablo541(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
onyembu2013:
@ Johnphabio, please send me your number. Is like u know me well, so we can talk

Na me na from the department of Mechanical and offshore engineering.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
dickoflife:
Sorry no westie in nigeria. Send the money to someone in the us or go to cotonou.

Jeeeeez. I never knew. And I have already filled the sevis form and chose quick pay. So I really have to go through cotonu. Since I can't change anything on the sevis form
Thanks a lot!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mevisbleek: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:
Evening people, so I spent the day searching for a bank in Owerri that does western union quick pay and it turns out no bank does sad sad
I have already filled the online form and gotten my coupon for sevis fee but the banks here just do transfer. No quick pay transaction cry cry
Does anyone know where I can do the quick pay thingy in lag, abj or pH? Thanks

Nwanne, bring 70k naira make I help u pay SEVIS fee, lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
SilentPistol:
Hello guys, I've been an ardent follower of the thread, only changed my username recently.

I have admissions in top UK universities, and have another from a mid-profile USA university—Texas A&M University-Kingsville, to be more precise. In your opinions, which would you advise I opt for? I've heard a lot about how stringent and limiting the immigration policies in the UK are; I've also heard about how precarious it is not studying in very good US schools.

I have a local scholarship to cater for my tuition fees and living expenses in any university of my choosing, but application deadline for most good US programs have elapsed already. And I don't want to defer my scholarship.

I need advice!

Cc: BigFrancis21, Imperiouxx, Dicapino, Sirriddy, gunther7 and everyone!

In few words...... For me, only US nothing more, nothing less.....Integration into the foreign system is easier in US than in UK. I don't understand the bold part. That "very good US school" to me sounds like the Ivy league schools? Well, there are thousands of schools in US, you can't miss a good school if you know what you want. Best!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jchi9876:

wouldn't you be giving me your trademark cold green electronic bottles?

It's free for everyone.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:
Evening people, so I spent the day searching for a bank in Owerri that does western union quick pay and it turns out no bank does sad sad
I have already filled the online form and gotten my coupon for sevis fee but the banks here just do transfer. No quick pay transaction cry cry
Does anyone know where I can do the quick pay thingy in lag, abj or pH? Thanks

If it's Sevis fee you want to pay, it is not possible to pay from Nigeria just pay via Seme border or someone in USA make the payment for you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Jchi9876: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
imperiouxx:

It's free for everyone.

I was "awarded" one too today so i thought i will traditionally get one while everyone is waiting for my story,

no mind me jare while some ran with the humor some wannabe concocter went haywire
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by biikeys(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
DareFadi:

No i definitely don't agree with that... in the US the dress code for MBA Is very corporate

In may my family who went wore a very sharp suit was given and only asked why the sxhool

shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
mevisbleek:

Are you kidding or you are serious
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:

Jeeeeez. I never knew. And I have already filled the sevis form and chose quick pay. So I really have to go through cotonu. Since I can't change anything on the sevis form
Thanks a lot!!!!

Is better you pieces the WU form and throw the WU form away because when you get to Cotonou the form is written in their own language and not English
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mevisbleek: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

Because I add Lol at the end of my statement?
I am serious my brother.
As I hear Owerri I say make I help Nwanne.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jchi9876:

I was "awarded" one too today so i thought i will traditionally get one while everyone is waiting for my story

I don't understand you. You're in US already. Also, I congrats people after I confirm their success stories via their transcripts...... Check all my felicitations.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by SilentPistol: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
imperiouxx:

In few words...... For me, only US nothing more, nothing less. I don't understand the bold part. That "very good US school" to me sounds like the Ivy league schools? Well, there are thousands of schools in US, you can't miss a good school if you know what you want. Best!

Although, TAMUK ranks in the top 50 in my graduate program, but I can't speak of how well they fare generally. In your opinion, do you think it's a good school? I'm not exactly gunning for Ivy leagues, too late for that.

Is there anyone in (or that knows someone in) Texas A&M University-Kingsville currently? Would you say it's a good university?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, Imperiouxx. But you know me, and we've exchanged mails a few times.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Jchi9876: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
imperiouxx:

I don't understand you. You're in US already. Also, I congrats people after I confirm their success stories via their transcripts...... Check all my felicitations.

check all? na wa u oooo baba i get that time??
just break record and give me bottle for giving sake

grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Jchi9876: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

dey dia everybody done turn e-abokiiii

you wan be my agent for Naija you and Ojah??

asides una profit i go dey pay una

Una better respond before COB (PT) una know say na once in 3weeks baba dey show grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by MrAmberson: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mayflowa:

This guy is not a typical graduate student. He is on a Yale management program. So suit can't act in negative to him rather it will pose him as a young executive. There are are casual fitting suit. Wear it with no ties

Thanks smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
SilentPistol:

Although, TAMUK ranks in the top 50 in my graduate program, but I can't speak of how well they fare generally. In your opinion, do you think it's a good school? I'm not exactly gunning for Ivy leagues, too late for that.

Is there anyone in (or that knows someone in) Texas A&M University-Kingsville currently? Would you say it's a good university?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, Imperiouxx. But you know me, and we've exchanged mails a few times.

If you're not all for ivy leagues, then Texas A&M and most top government schools will give you a good bargain for your money. I get many pm on daily basis, not even now that I hardly have time for my nl email. So I'm sorry, if I sounded strange to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by MrAmberson: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Fortissimo:

Bros...you are going to Yale. Just go to the VO and smile. You've got it already.

I pray and hope so. thanks for the encouragement

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jchi9876:

check all? na wa u oooo baba i get that time??
just break record and give me bottle for giving sake

grin

Ok.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
don4ye:

Seconded and by next month you will do same

Exactly!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Jchi9876: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
imperiouxx:

Ok.

Cheers!

You will finish that race nwanne
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
mevisbleek:

Because I add Lol at the end of my statement?
I am serious my brother.
As I hear Owerri I say make I help Nwanne.

That's good and help her for payment only! gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Bobority: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
@Dot1 I sent u a message kindly check n reply as soon as u can. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Jchi9876:

dey dia everybody done turn e-abokiiii

you wan be my agent for Naija you and Ojah??

asides una profit i go dey pay una

Una better respond before COB (PT) una know say na once in 3weeks baba dey show grin grin grin

Lol.. No be small thing ooo gringringrin

Nah $$$ business boku for everywhere now..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
mevisbleek:

Lol oya coman collect
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by SilentPistol: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
imperiouxx:

If you're not all for ivy leagues, then Texas A&M and most top government schools will give you a good bargain for your money. I get many pm on daily basis, not even now that I hardly have time for my nl email. So I'm sorry, if I sounded strange to you.

Nah you didn't. It's okay. Thanks alot for the advice!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Jchi9876: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

Lol.. No be small thing ooo gringringrin

Nah $$$ business boku for everywhere now..

Trust Nigerians even Okada man whey charge you double go tell you say "Oga you no know say $$$ done high"
Even when the man never see green bill before for him life
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

If it's Sevis fee you want to pay, it is not possible to pay from Nigeria just pay via Seme border or someone in USA make the payment for you..
Pls which one is seme border
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

Is better you pieces the WU form and throw the WU form away because when you get to Cotonou the form is written in their own language and not English
French? But I have filled the online form ni. As I heard changes can't be made. So its just reprinting I will do right
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mevisbleek: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Walspring:

That's good and help her for payment only! gringringrin

Ah baba I don marry oh. lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Jchi9876: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rheenah:

Pls which one is seme border

6°22′55″N 2°43′20″E

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (402)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.