Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679337 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
dickoflife:
i slap dpo for front of station.

Guy talk truth we know say u no fit slap dpo.... Na cos say u dey run after men. We saw an example on the thread. Na 14 years b your case. tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by tomisinobm(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
djmakson:

From experience, the 'strike through' is a DREAM!

I believe its possible, my close pal made that in a month. And he's just a freshman in the first semester
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
djmakson:

From experience, the 'strike through' is a DREAM!

meritdee:

From experience, the 'strike through' is possible!

Hehehehe .... this na 2 against 1 ooo.

Its very possible, 20 hours a week is 80 hours a month. .... in my time many years ago the pay like $11.50 a hour making it $920 a month, the tax on that is very little so easily $800 during semester and double that during holiday . That was donkey years ago, the wages should be more than $11.50 now working with a prof or residence life or been a student assistance and the tax usually is little for low earners.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by MrMann1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
meritdee:
I'm back with this family. Long time great people. I greet everyone... No place like home
meritdee... Sup... How that side na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Emmanbaba: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
baodium:

Hey bro, I sent a mail to you. You will need to totally revamp it to suit your profile. Good luck smiley

Bro, can I have the template for applying for assistants hip also? My email is emmanueloni22@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Walspring:

Lol.. You sure because nah another moniker you dey use now.. gringringrin
cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
***CBN set to release new Guidelines on the flexibility in the foreign Exchange Market Structure tomorrow

Hopefully whatever changes is announced favours Students because the hardship is getting too much.

Baba Buhari this change as been e be as e get
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ponpon(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Question 1.

How does undergraduate perquisites affects admission?
I have a barrier which is calculus, it is needed in some schools requirement for the course I want to take '' biological oceanography /Marine resource assessment '' but I meet most requirements and I also took 2 undergrad courses in statistics, and introductory mathematics

Question 2.

A lot of congratulatory message on here, issokay, all men dey get funding or do you guys actually pay the huge sum3

Question 3.

Help critically appraise these schools

University of South Florida
University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth
Florida Institute of technology
Teas A&M university at Galveston
Oregon state University
University of Alabama
Florida state University

Please in any way you can, as regards funding, assistance, cost, quality, prospects and above all their Street cred.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dicapino: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hello folks, a British airways flight to Chicago was book for a relative from the US.

the reservation was sent to my email. Does the email printout stand as flight ticket? Or?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
dicapino:
Hello folks, a British airways flight to Chicago was book for a relative from the US.

the reservation was sent to my email. Does the email printout stand as flight ticket? Or?

Yep... he/she can use the confirmation number on the printout to confirm the flight online. And will also use it to get his/her boarding pass at the airport when travelling.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by plauses: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
dickoflife:
lols... ogbeni na play na. dem no dey follow u play? i dey were i dey down origin. dis exchange rate no bother me. what will be will be. last last we go trek go change the dollar for cameroon.

Can we do that? Omo I go like join this trek cos e beneficial. No be like people wet trek rubbish trek for Buhari
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by warriboy21(m): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2016
DeeTus:
@Warriguy, wazz up? How far have u gone with ur internship?

Baba I'm still on d search o...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by landuseact: 3:44am On Jun 15, 2016
DareFadi:

Hehehehe .... this na 2 against 1 ooo.

Its very possible, 20 hours a week is 80 hours a month. .... in my time many years ago the pay like $11.50 a hour making it $920 a month, the tax on that is very little so easily $800 during semester and double that during holiday . That was donkey years ago, the wages should be more than $11.50 now working with a prof or residence life or been a student assistance and the tax usually is little for low earners.

I agree with this, as a GA i earn more than that for 20hours after taxes.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Mayflowa(m): 5:46am On Jun 15, 2016
don4ye:
Just back from Sabo a $ to naira is 367... Left dia and went to Uba as I was busy cursing Buhari, one woman is blessing him. Do you know why? She has domicilary account, her husband who based in Yankee send money through that account and she was paid in $$$ and sell at d rate of 363. She just keep smiling smiling smiling smiling ..she collected $3,500.

Guys abroad this is a cool business for you here in Nigeria .. Wise up.. Find someone u trust here to open domicilary account.. Send money dia and he/ she will control abok.i to come and transact inside bank.. Very cool business..

So where dey wan get the money to send? Shebi tomatoes go finish the money for naija.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fart: 6:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Does anyone know which banks have not yet banned the use of foreign transactions with their naira debit cards? I want to pay for my application fee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 6:19am On Jun 15, 2016
I thibk access is still open.
fart:
Does anyone know which banks have not yet banned the use of foreign transactions with their naira debit cards? I want to pay for my application fee.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Dramaka what are u finding here?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Simon21(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Hello peeps, about to pay my visa application fee and book interview appointment today. Please guys what are my chances with Lagos or Abuja embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Bobxin: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2016
landuseact:

I agree with this, as a GA i earn more than that for 20hours after taxes.

Hello dear, please help me, what is the difference between a VISA AND A PASSPORT and how much does it takes to get a passport here in Nigeria to anywhere in the world. Thanks for your response!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by borie4u(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2016
A Nigerian passport is that dingy worthless looking piece of paper with green cover with ECOWAS logo on it while a visa is like a pass on ur passport that gives u permission to enter the country whose visa u got. I got my passport 29k in February n it is 32 pages

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2016
Bobxin:

Hello dear, please help me, what is the difference between a VISA AND A PASSPORT and how much does it takes to get a passport here in Nigeria to anywhere in the world. Thanks for your response!

Can this question be for real or trolling. .....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2016
warriboy21:

Baba I'm still on d search o...
oh...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by worry359(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Bobxin:

DareFadi:

Can this question be for real or trolling. .....

Unfortunately some people do have such limited knowledge.
It is a shame that they do not use Google to find answers but rely on strangers to give advise.
This is where people fall into the hands of agents!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by SenTolu: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2016
please guys I need GRE ebooks, my email is Oguntusino@yahoo.com....God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Christian129(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2016
guys please help me out. i intend to apply for masters in Public Administration by spring 2017. now, the problem is that im looking for schools with good tuition fees and waiver and one that admits in Spring. tried TAMU like someone suggested but they they dont admt for spring. want to write toefl and gre soon so i want to decide in the next two days. i had search and searched and search so please dont suggest any website. thanks embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Christian129(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2016
SenTolu:
please guys I need GRE ebooks, my email is Oguntusino@yahoo.com....God bless
sent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2016
borie4u:
A Nigerian passport is that dingy worthless looking piece of paper with green cover with ECOWAS logo on it while a visa is like a pass on ur passport that gives u permission to enter the country whose visa u got. I got my passport 29k in February n it is 32 pages

Sorry bro.I dont support this statement of yours..A Nigerian Passport isnt "that dingy worthless looking piece of paper"..Thank You

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Governoryomi: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Christian129:
sent

Kindly pls send to me too, johnabayomi6@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Christian129(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2016
Governoryomi:

Kindly pls send to me too, johnabayomi6@gmail.com
sent

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LUCAS99: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Dear Forumites I lost my status and I need help to draft a good reinstatement Letter. I have searched online but can't seemed to find a similar letter that I can use as a guide. Every letter that I have seen so far does not match my situation. Please if any one can help me draft a convincing letter please feel free to contact me at my email udukaprince@gmail.com and phone number 704-713-9964. I have until the end of this week to draft this letter. Any support I can get to write this letter will be greatly appreciated.

@Slimmy,@BigFrancis,@Ojap,@Imperioux,@Zeezahbee,@Msnas,@biikeys and other forumites please help me out

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Christian129(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2016
guys please help me out. i intend to apply for masters in Public Administration by spring 2017. now, the problem is that im looking for schools with good tuition fees and waiver and one that admits in Spring. tried TAMU like someone suggested but they they dont admt for spring. want to write toefl and gre soon so i want to decide in the next two days. i had search and searched and search so please dont suggest any website. thanks embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by SenTolu: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=Christian129 post=46590122] sent [/

got it, thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.