Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679918 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dicapino: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2016
fizzile:
Meehhnnn the way she bumped into the thread was something else....sharp sharp she just creeped into the hearts of men. lololzzzz... omoro anything transaction na one big boss wey i dey sure ooo.. ever dependable bigfrancis

Yu sabi...person be that.....Helped with my I20....through Usps.....and Warriboy( same UG)..

Anyother person I can't Vet.

There a lot of new people here.....I remember I first joined the thread the older members give answers....now person..wey...just join yesterday go dey...give answer......

There are a lot of first time posts that are very suspicious I think folks should be wary of such guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Cc Justwise
Please abeg do not delete the original post despite the ban . Just so that others NL are careful
And so Angela can see it and explain
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dicapino: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Angelapinkytoes. Babe how far no pun meant. But we like to hear yur part of this issue.....I see you online.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 12:33am On Jul 07, 2016
I told our oga here to be wary of all these E-Abokiii's and he quoted me by saying its being Noted..I knew this would happen and i never trusted that girl..Wait,is she a Girl sef?I doubt it,na Man..She come go use Fine Photo..Chai,And as men,na so so women them like..Wetin me know sef..Abeg make i dey listen to the ringtone of the girl my neighbour brought home as he dey hammer her... Walspring Profojah2 eyin temi baddosneh...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2016
And most times i tend to ask myself, is it not possible to have a facebook group where we will possibly have one or two admins who can screen members, admit and also be able to delete any member who has questionable characters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 12:43am On Jul 07, 2016
How come the accused has a different pix at the moment? So different from the one she had some weeks or a month ago..and also different from what she had when she joined the thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 12:44am On Jul 07, 2016
gentledoj:

How can I go about the online banking? How can I generate the teller no and receipt?

You need to activate online banking with gtbank and get a token that you will be using to come confirm every transaction
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by MsNas(f): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Lmaooo, US Student Visa Thread House of Commotion! I cannot laugh abeg grin grin

Shebi when I was calling this girl/guy out with his/her lies, some undesirable elements said I was jealous or was it bragging? A lot of things don't just add up, like seriously! From choosing Howard over Yale (Who da fvck does that?), to selling a Camaro for $13,000 grand (Very impossible, except if the Camaro is a 1975 Edition, Lol), to being a citizen in 3 months. Lots of bragging and chest beating, who does that? Certainly not a legit person.

I've been on this thread long enough to detect frauds when I see one. Anybody who has been here long enough will remember these monikers SmithJanetStore and FvckNL or something. Frauds!! Most times I just sit back and laugh at some of the stories people concoct on here.

Anyway, transact business on this thread with care abeg. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dicapino: 12:48am On Jul 07, 2016
MsNas:
Lmaooo, US Student Visa Thread House of Commotion! I cannot laugh abeg grin grin

Shebi when I was calling this girl/guy out with his/her lies, some undesirable elements said I was jealous or was it bragging? A lot of things don't just add up, like seriously! From choosing Howard over Yale (Who da fvck does that?), to selling a Camaro for $13,000 grand (Very impossible, except if the Camaro is a 1975 Edition, Lol), to being a citizen in 3 months. Lots of bragging and chest beating, who does that? Certainly not a legit person.

I've been on this thread long enough to detect frauds when I see one. Anybody who has been here long enough will remember these monikers SmithJanetStore and FvckNL or something. Frauds!! Most times I just sit back and laugh at some of the stories people concoct on here.

Anyway, transact business on this thread with care abeg. cheesy cheesy

Yu Heard!!! Folks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 12:50am On Jul 07, 2016
I have no explanation to tender,I've wronged no one and I took nobody's money. I knew all this was going to happen. Chibuzo Iloabuchi, thanks for this,it's a two way thing. My sister can't deposit 3,000dollars into some account you provided and I understand you can't pay the Naira equivalent into my sister's account. Maybe,you felt sending me love notes for the past 2 weeks and asking me how my day went was a way to eat into me. I sent you a couple of mails some minutes ago,why were you not man enough to reply me??I choose to write this,cause if I'd ignored you all,I would look the bad person. Funny enough,Walspring sent me a PM asking me if I had any dollar and I said I was selling to Plauses therefore had none. Those,who've hated my presence on here from day one,here's your time to spit your venom.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 12:53am On Jul 07, 2016
fizzile:
How come the accused has a different pix at the moment? So different from the one she had some weeks or a month ago..and also different from what she had when she joined the thread.

So you guys dey usually check those girls profile? Na wa o. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dicapino: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Good nite and happy deliberations low battery
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 12:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
I have no explanation to tender,I've wronged no one and I took nobody's money. I knew all this was going to happen. Chibuzo Iloabuchi, thanks for this,it's a two way thing. My sister can't deposit 3,000dollars into some account you provided and I understand you can't pay the Naira equivalent into my sister's account. Maybe,you felt sending me love notes for the past 2 weeks and asking me how my day went was a way to eat into me. I sent you a couple of mails some minutes ago,why were you not man enough to reply me??I choose to write this,cause if I'd ignored you all,I would look the bad person. Funny enough,Walspring sent me a PM asking me if I had any dollar and I said I was selling to Plauses therefore had none. Those,who've hated my presence on here from day one,here's your time to spit your venom.

I chose not to comment earlier but now I can.
Someone just nailed you and you chose not to comment, who does that
Your reputation is at stake on this thread and thank God it's a faceless forum.
Refute the claim, forget about the love notes.
Who love note help
Nobody hates you, just clarify yourself.
Let's hear your side of the story.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 12:57am On Jul 07, 2016
imperiouxx:

Loool, people dey stalk her profile.
I don't wanna mention people crushing on her grin grin
No be small thing o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by realdickoflife: 1:02am On Jul 07, 2016
I wonder oh, kai as white girls sweet reach I will now be begging one snail that has black skin.. Lai lai..
imperiouxx:

kai I miss Ludmila
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 1:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
I have no explanation to tender,I've wronged no one and I took nobody's money. I knew all this was going to happen. Chibuzo Iloabuchi, thanks for this,it's a two way thing. My sister can't deposit 3,000dollars into some account you provided and I understand you can't pay the Naira equivalent into my sister's account. Maybe,you felt sending me love notes for the past 2 weeks and asking me how my day went was a way to eat into me. I sent you a couple of mails some minutes ago,why were you not man enough to reply me??I choose to write this,cause if I'd ignored you all,I would look the bad person. Funny enough,Walspring sent me a PM asking me if I had any dollar and I said I was selling to Plauses therefore had none. [s]Those,who've hated my presence on here from day one[/s],here's your time to spit your venom.

This part is appalling, an arrant nonsense and certainly not dignifying. Who are you? They are talking about people's hard earn money and to clear yourself from the allegations put before you, you're talking about hating on your person. Really? undecided

Lots of nonsense on this thread sef. angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by realdickoflife: 1:06am On Jul 07, 2016
fizzile:
haha, oga you be police? Accused? Suspect? Criminal? Be like say you sabi all the terms o..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by realdickoflife: 1:07am On Jul 07, 2016
Sebi u tink say I be nuisance before abi? U don see worse character...
imperiouxx:

This part is appalling, an arrant nonsense and certainly not dignifying. Who are you? They are talking about people's hard earn money and to clear yourself from the allegations put before, you're talking about hating on your person. Really? undecided

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 1:07am On Jul 07, 2016
imperiouxx:

This part is appalling, an arrant nonsense and certainly not dignifying. Who are you? They are talking about people's hard earn money, you're talking about hating on your person. Really? undecided

Egbon e ma binu.
I wan jump from F1 to citizen grin grin
Seems you missed the earlier episodes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by happney65: 1:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Wale,Wale,Wale...Walspring..They don mention you ohh...Watching in 3D...Still dey hear ringtones sha..Babe dey tell bobo to take it easy..Bobo dey hammer they go.. grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 1:12am On Jul 07, 2016
imperiouxx:

My brother we gats check ooooo, so that we go know when Nkechi wan turn to Melinda or when Ekaette wan turn to shuntel
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 1:16am On Jul 07, 2016
happney65:
Wale,Wale,Wale...Walspring..They don mention you ohh...Watching in 3D...Still dey hear ringtones sha..Babe dey tell bobo to take it easy..Bobo dey hammer they go.. grin grin

Actually I don't know what to say because immediately i contacted her, the next post I will see is about her on scam claim issue on same stuff I asked from her..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2016
fizzile:
ccchhheeeiiiiiii GRE is working.!!!!!

loool.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by signature2012(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2016
Na wa o,for this harsh economy,You still wan scam people.

@angelapinkytoes,your jamboree reply is as fake like a fake note.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2016
gunther8:
This Angela girl don go price Camry... Fizzile go and buy dollars o grin grin cheesy
Buy from who? Omor na run I dey run from people with pink toes ooooo. Me don port to pounds ooooo. Abeg who get pounds to sell? Maybe the person wey wan sell pounds get yellowish green toes and reddish blue laps

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 1:19am On Jul 07, 2016
fizzile:
ccchhheeeiiiiiii GRE is working.!!!!!

gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by signature2012(m): 1:20am On Jul 07, 2016
fizzile:
Buy from who? Omor na run I dey run from people with pink toes ooooo. Me don port to pounds ooooo. Abeg who get pounds to sell? Maybe the person wey wan sell pounds get yellowish green toes and reddish blue laps

Lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.