Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (679724 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by KimoraW: 2:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
I have no explanation to tender,I've wronged no one and I took nobody's money. I knew all this was going to happen. Chibuzo Iloabuchi, thanks for this,it's a two way thing. My sister can't deposit 3,000dollars into some account you provided and I understand you can't pay the Naira equivalent into my sister's account. Maybe,you felt sending me love notes for the past 2 weeks and asking me how my day went was a way to eat into me. I sent you a couple of mails some minutes ago,why were you not man enough to reply me??I choose to write this,cause if I'd ignored you all,I would look the bad person. Funny enough,Walspring sent me a PM asking me if I had any dollar and I said I was selling to Plauses therefore had none. Those,who've hated my presence on here from day one,here's your time to spit your venom.

Aunty Angie baby! Now I know you're an effing LIAR! Plauses was sending you love notes abi? He is not faceless like you. He is a respectable young man that I know personally who helped me immensely. God will first punish you for even thinking of scamming him and then coming here to try and spoil his image on top. I have seen your PMs so I know you're a LIAR! Just accept that you have been exposed and hide in shame.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by KimoraW: 2:39am On Jul 07, 2016
plauses:
Good people, I know this is a faceless forum but I believe in the truth that people can be nice and help other people they meet on a forum like this, since we all became united by a single pursuit. Since joining this forum I've met and helped a few members on here in person and they can attest to my identity CC kimoraW. Gave my number to priceless200 and have been helping, So that someone would want to sell USD at a slightly lower rate to help didn't sound alien to me in the first place.
Now to clear the air, my Name is Chibuzo. I will make the full length mails I've ever sent this lady available, so all of you can judge on the accusation of "Love notes"

No need to disturb yourself over this wicked person jare. Everyone here can clearly see the truth. Thank God for His wisdom that made you dig further and not fall victim to the scam.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by biikeys(m): 2:58am On Jul 07, 2016
@angel34real looks like you need to change your moniker..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by SilentPistol: 4:05am On Jul 07, 2016
mevisbleek:

Lmfao. My brother make you no pity me oh. I don pass the age of arguing and exchanging words with people on forums. What I am trying to say is, I know that a lot of people come on this forum to lie and brag, wetin concern me. For the sake of peace, I go just keep quiet.

When person dey talk about selling dollar less than market/mallam rate, doing big things, sell car and selling more dollars on NL. I highly doubted oh but once again wetin concern me.

Whatever people say on NL, I CONCOUR.

Your father has 60k in account, I concour
I turned down Harvard admission for Unilorin, I concour
I am flying Etihad first class, I concour
I scored 805 in GMAT, I concour............. Lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by MsNas(f): 4:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Angelapinkytoes said he/she got to the US on July 3rd, and he/she also stated that her classes resumes by September. How did he/she get into the US more than 30days before start of classes? cheesy

It also seems that he/she does not know the difference between Washington State and Washington DC. Lol, Wonders shall never end. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by hardeorlah: 4:17am On Jul 07, 2016
please I have $100 million dollars for sale.
exchange rate is $1 = 100 naira.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 4:19am On Jul 07, 2016
KimoraW:

Aunty Angie baby! Now I know you're an effing LIAR! Plauses was sending you love notes abi? He is not faceless like you. He is a respectable young man that I know personally who helped me immensely. God will first punish you for even thinking of scamming him and then coming here to try and spoil his image on top. I have seen your PMs so I know you're a LIAR! Just accept that you have been exposed and hide in shame.

I was so irritated when I read where she said they are hating on her from day one like she's Malia Obama. What the fucck. Even Malia is a decent girl with respect. I can only blame those guys that portrayed an ordinary female international student like she's good for anything. Who looks at one Eba face where there are lot of American girls who are ready to do anything for guys? Damn angry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by SilentPistol: 4:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 07, 2016
halidaf:
Oh Jehovah jireh... My instinct no dey fail me! Where is deetus come and defend her oo lol.
I don't follow this forum anymore. It's full of chaos.

I'm only responding to you based on my mentions.

Please mind your business and don't drag me in. I am a big boy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by pennstate(m): 5:53am On Jul 07, 2016
NairaLand Department of Homeland Security una weldone ohhhh I greet!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by lionlee216(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2016
I never saw that coming.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
SilentPistol:

Lmao... Any discerning person would have known she isn't authentic from the outset. I've yet to see a reason why any genuine person willing to help would boast & act condescending as much as she does. No genuine person with her "profile" would call so much attention him/herself.

"I'm trying to pay for my British Airways flight." "My father is a citizen and has 100k USD in his account" Aunty, Who ask you?!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2016
lionlee216:
I never saw that coming.
Lmaoooo
Oga, this is a faceless forum.
That's why I'm always very careful to relate with people outside here.
Aye gbege, eniyan o sunwon shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 6:41am On Jul 07, 2016
Gunther6, can you help me make screenshots while I sleep? Replies for me might be hidden by time the time I wake up.

Thanks and good night.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2016
imperiouxx:
Gunther6, can you help me make screenshots while I sleep? Replies for me might be hidden by time the time I wake up.

Thanks and good night.

I noticed most comments have been deleted into thin air.........isnt it better to leave it so people are warned and careful.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2016
imperiouxx:

Thanks and good night.

I will bros @lagosismyhome people get the crux of the gist now, only a truly 'unfortunate' fellow will entrust his/her money to Ms Obunze Perpetual Adaeze aka Angela nwora aka angelapinkytoes

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2016
gunther6:

I will bros @lagosismyhome people get the crux of the gist now, only a truly 'unfortunate' fellow will entrust his/her money to Ms Obunze Perpetual Adaeze aka Angela nwora aka angelapinkytoes
Welcome back from kirikiri grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2016
So what happens to all the congratulations we gave angelapinkytoes on her 'successful visa interview' do we take it back

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2016
ruky8:
Hi bro.
U got admitted to university of Nebraska?

I just got admitted to university of Nebraska MPH program for fall 2016, but still thinking of deferring to spring 2017 cos there may be not enought time to get my visa as class resume sept. What do you advise?

You ve got luxury of time to apply for visa if u start now. Moreover, it depends on ur state of mind. If u wanna apply go ahead...if ur mind says No... Then forget about applying...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2016
gunther6:
So what happens to all the congratulations we gave angelapinkytoes on her 'successful visa interview' do we take it back

What happened? Is there anything wrong with her visa...? shocked shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by akins2016: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2016
gunther6:

That must be a FAKE transcript!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Dear justwise we promise to help you continue to maintain sanity on this forum. Unfortunately I cannot access pm sent to me but I understand how this works, I got paroled for good behaviour. I will not be a bad boy again o.. Cc imperiouxx, gunther, aadeyi, msnas, lagosismyhome.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2016
Remember I told don4ye he will also go to kirikiri he did not believe.. The God I serve doesn't lie to me.
OluDare01:

Welcome back from kirikiri grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by OluDare01(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2016
dickoflife:
Dear justwise we promise to help you continue to maintain sanity on this forum. Unfortunately I cannot access pm sent to me but I understand how this works, I got paroled for good behaviour. I will not be a bad boy again o.. Cc imperiouxx, gunther, aadeyi, msnas, lagosismyhome.
Lmaooo
I no fit laugh o

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.