Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (680759 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2016
AshBammy:

Yaaay finally I get to read transcripts.
Congrats stunner1404 and Oludare01

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2016
texrem:

Wetin u wan buy?

My bag don almost full....Traveling transcript loading..

Movement imminently aggravating... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Royal Air maroc calling....

New York looming... shocked shocked

Tennessee waiting... grin

Peregrinating begins.... lipsrsealed

If you've 'entered' Molue before or a slightly older BRT or coaster bus, you've had a full Air Maroc experience. The seats will be cramped, the in flight entertainment won't work and the plane will make an awful amount of noise and pls call out those racists at Casablanca airport for us.

Enjoy USA , enjoy the South, enjoy Tennesse, looking forward to your travel transcript and POE experience and don't forget to report to 'life as a student in the USA' thread when you get there. Have a wonderful trip or as wonderful a trip can be on Air maroc cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2016
gunther6:

If you've 'entered' Molue before or a slightly older BRT or coaster bus, you've had a full Air Maroc experience. The seats will be cramped, the in flight entertainment won't work and the plane will make an awful amount of noise and pls call out those racists at Casablanca airport for us.

Enjoy USA , enjoy the South, enjoy Tennesse, looking forward to your travel transcript and POE experience and don't forget to report to 'life as a student in the USA' thread when you get there. Have a wonderful trip or as wonderful a trip can be on Air maroc cheesy

Oga Gunther. I greet u bro. How is prep going? Thank God for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
dickoflife:
I was famous there back one... I had a different moniker that spoke of my experience in university, guy I had the limit of followers and over 20 thousand views. I had to delete at a point when the matter start to cast. Even now sef some peeps dey send me pm for some crazy stunt. Anyway when u sef dey go amelika?

All those 20k views, do you add values to their lives with all your posts there

Am wondering 20k view and yet you deleted account.. Just wondering ooo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Walspring:

All those 20k views, do you add values to their lives with all your posts there

Am wondering 20k view and yet you deleted account.. Just wondering ooo
i am shocked at ur statement. Do u understand the meaning if fantasy, fetish and fiction. Wat value has any work of fiction added to your life? Wen u answer that u have answered ur question.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2016
gunther6:

You were there when i did the booking n u didnt say anything grin grin grin see life undecided...Well it wont be Molue dis time...Jesus pikin is on Air..

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2016
masquellett:

Oga Gunther. I greet u bro. How is prep going? Thank God for you.

Oga 'Masque' your boy is gallant even then everything is rather boring although I have been drinking a copious amount of palm wine and other Nigerian 'extractions' I will miss. How your own level now??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2016
texrem:

You were there when i did the booking n u didnt say anything grin grin grin see life undecided...Well it wont be Molue dis time...Jesus pikin is on Air..

Nigerian/Christian exceptionalism I love it... Their plane old pass Aisha Buhari you go see grin and check my post i did warn peeps off Air Maroc but then its been a while since I flew it sha. No carry yam o wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Walspring: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2016
dickoflife:
i am shocked at ur statement. Do u understand the meaning if fantasy, fetish and fiction. Wat value has any work of fiction added to your life? Wen u answer that u have answered ur question.

Oh..... You are now talking gringringrin

On a more serious note, I didn't see it as the triple F after reading it because my guy happney65 can't do a day without that sexuality thread and the way he always sweet talk it whenever he is high there and then cc me in order to lure me to view what is making him to high, that's why am imagining 20k view..

Do you grab

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bukunmmy(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2016
stunner1404:
I want to say a big thank you to Darefadi don't know her new user id and also plauses. Boat most eapecially a big THANK YOU TO GOD FOR IN ALL MY UNEIGHTEOUSNESS HE COUNTES ME WORTHY

Congrats Bro....... Welcome to Obamaland God Wisdom In ur Next Journey Of Life
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bukunmmy(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Rheenah:
To God be the glory I got my visa today. I'm still at the embassy now tho. The song that kept coming is "now I know my redeemer lives and Jesus is the answer"
Transcript loading soon

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2016
gunther6:

Nigerian/Christian exceptionalism I love it... Their plane old pass Aisha Buhari you go see grin and check my post[b] i did warn peeps off Air Maroc but then its been a while since I flew it sha[/b]. No carry yam o wink

They ve sold those planes with petulant noise to Nigeria airways... grin why u say make i no carry yam?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2016
gunther6:

Oga 'Masque' your boy is gallant even then everything is rather boring although I have been drinking a copious amount of palm wine and other Nigerian 'extractions' I will miss. How your own level now??

am still on it bro, will be goin for my interview by moth end hopefully. will keep you psotd. Thanks for all the suppport bro. i really appreciate.

BTW, where is DareFadi. she has not been posting of late.

congarts stun, rheena, Oludare1. bless up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bukunmmy(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2016
A Very big Congratulations to the Best and Big Brother from Another Mother Oludare01 for a successful Visa Interview and i pray dat God will bestowed His Wisdom on U in ur Next Journey Of Life.......... Welcome to Obamaland

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Walspring:

Oh..... You are now talking gringringrin

On a more serious note, I didn't see it as the triple F after reading it because my guy happney65 can't do a day without that sexuality thread and the way he always sweet talk it whenever he is high there and then cc me in order to lure me to view what is making him to high, that's why am imagining 20k view..

Do you grab
all post in dat section is true with real life events. I had to deactivate it cus alot of friends kept disturbing me. My latest story is titled corper forker: owo glas in action. Read and enjoy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2016
masquellett:

am still on it bro, will be goin for my interview by moth end hopefully. will keep you psotd. Thanks for all the suppport bro. i really appreciate.

cc lagosismyhome
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2016
dickoflife:
cc lagosismyhome

oh. Thanks dickoflife grin. seen

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2016
masquellett:

Ehnnn if you dey find me that means u not been keeping up with your assignment of getting ready which includes answering present here so u know whatsup
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2016
bukunmmy:

Thank you. Buh I'm a girl. Lol. Not a guy smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2016
Rheenah:

Thank you. Buh I'm a girl. Lol. Not a guy smiley
are u pretty?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ratchy: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Ehnnn if you dey find me that means u not been keeping up with your assignment of getting ready which includes answering present here so u know whatsup
been wondering who is this person that have been posting like DareFadi....now I know

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by akins2016: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Congratulations Rheenah , Stunner1404 and oludare01. All the best in ur dollar hunt

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by texrem(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2016
akins2016:

Congratulations Rheenah , Stunner1404 and oludare01. All the best in ur dollar hunt

Dollar no dey easy to get...me wey dey travel neva get dollars
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bdemix(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Lol...
endowedlee:
oludare01 You did it and got it.. I am so happy for you... Congrats man

Don4ye
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2016
texrem:

Dollar no dey easy to get...me wey dey travel neva get dollars
i bought it from black market. 340 at first i buy small. I come foolishly dey wait make e come down guy i resorted to buying at 355.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Cutemorgan make urself available next week o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by temi4fash(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
WOW..

Congratulations to a a friend and a great contributor to these thread OLUDARE01

Am so so happy for you on your Visa Approval.

Wish you the very best and May Obamaland prosper you mehn.

And we come against powers wey dai turn shey na white paper to blue paper.

Congrats again.. Me self go share my testimony for here very soon

#fall2017 Elect Elect

Congrats to Rheenah and every other person that got there visa approvals.

Bless ya

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Airgatetours(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
You can visit www.airgatetours.com to assist your traveling management. you can book your flight with us at the best affordable price.

fill your flight form from the site and get a free ticket quote.

Regard,
AIRGATE LTD
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by stunner1404: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Now here is my transcript. I got to the embassy at exactly 6:00 am for my 6:30 interview. Even though as at yesterday i was pretty scared and having different thoughts by the STILL SMALL VOICE kept ringing it is settled in my head. To save you of all the stories . I did all proper checking and finger print and i was sent to windows Six with one Guy that kept giving people Blue paper. At first i almost didn't want to go there but then i said God let your will be done. so the guy denied the person in my front and as i was about about to step forward i was asked to hold on for one Old woman which i did . He approved the woman's Visa and now my turn.

V.O: Good Morning Sir.
Me: Good Morning, How are you doing ?
V.O: Am Fine, Thank You. Can i have those?
Me. Yes Please.
V.O: So how did you find our about this school.
Me. I found out about the school through study.com.
V.O: Okay. So why this school?
Me: Apart from my school been one of the best research universities in the field of Agricultural Science I chose my school because it combines both of my interest in one program, Agribusiness Economics. ,..........
V.O cuts in. What is agribusiness economics about?
Me: It entails all aspect of agriculture from production to sale and........
V.O Cuts Again... What is the graduation requirement for this course:
Me: Successful completion of a 3.0 on a 4.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average in a 9hours Core Agribusiness Courses, !5 Hours Electives and ^ Hours Thesis and Oral Examination
V:O so what are some of the core courses.
Me : Research Method in Agribusiness Economics, Development Agriculture and Resources Allocation in Agribusiness Firm.
V.O cuts in again: Who is your sponsor?
Me: My Guardian.
V.O: What does she do for a living?
Me: She is a Business Contractor with the Major Telecommunications Company in Nigeria.

That was all no documents asked nothing. Just gave me a white paper and the Golden pick up your visa latest on friday at this Location..

I want to really Thank every one here.... May God continue to Increase you all and enlarge your coast in all dimensions.But my most Thanks go to The Almighty, The One who says Yes and no one can Say no. The Only God that speaks and is Words Never come back without accomplishing its Purpose. No One else than my Agbanilagbatan, Alade Wura, Alade Ogo..... Oba awon Oba, Oluwa awon Oluwa. Amo Eda Aseda.......

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by masquellett(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
LagosismyHome:

lol, you are right, but am back here for good. I sent you a mail of recent, sending you another now. pls help review, Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
dickoflife:
are u pretty?

Lol yes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Rheenah: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
akins2016:

Thank you much dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.