Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (683089 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 31, 2016
gunther6:

No they haven't maybe you can help them out by sending some, but while at it call your parents let them know you've escaped rehab
brother..just ignore that fellow..you dont need this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2016
femi321:
brother..just ignore that fellow..you dont need this

He has this amazing skill of dragging people into the mud right along with him. I will no longer reply him and mirroring Fortissimo I apologize to the house and justw.ise in advance

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dannybrown19: 6:05pm On May 31, 2016
Fortissimo:
The guys attitude is so irritating. We don't need that here, please. If you don't want people to post their transcripts that's fine. Just state your reason and anyone who wants to stop can stop based on your reason. Don't come here and start all that citizen / PR nonsense with me. I'm not into peniss size measuring. What's your purpose on this thread? Shey you are living the American dream? Please leave us Nigerians alone. At least we have other citizens and PRs on this thread that help us. You are irrelevant, unhelpful and unneeded on this thread. I'm sure there is an American election thread on nairaland that you can do your abusive stuff on. Not here.

House I apologise for the foul words used earlier.
grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by AshBammy(f): 6:31pm On May 31, 2016
aadeyi:
Congrats to everyone who got their visas approved today.....

All June applicants; Receive your visa IJN...... Go and bring back your testimonies......

Amen in Jesus name.
Can't wait to testify. wink

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Governoryomi: 6:40pm On May 31, 2016
Hello house, please i need your advice.

I am a graduate of Industrial Chemistry. Twice last year i visited US embassy for visit visa, but was denied.
Now i want to go for study after my service.
I am contemplating if to go for a fresh undergraduate program in Chemical Engineering (which is closely related to my previous field) or go for a masters program in Chemistry.

Pls advice me! Thanks

Cc: aadeyi, gunther6, et al
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by ARABMONI(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2016
fizzile:
Meehhnn which kind badluck be this one? What's all these? Afraid don catch me oooo.
lets hope and pray that, its not scraped totally.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 7:27pm On May 31, 2016
Governoryomi:

I am a graduate of Industrial Chemistry. Twice last year i visited US embassy for visit visa, but was denied.
I am contemplating if to go for a fresh undergraduate program in Chemical Engineering (which is closely related to my previous field) or go for a masters program in Chemistry.

Pls advice me! Thanks

Masters would be the best for you bro. Just take all the necessary test and throw in as many applications as u can.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2016
aadeyi:

Boss, detailed transcripts has helped alot of people here on this thread and nobody's visa has been revoked because they posted their transcripts online.

The tradition is just a way of giving back to where u took from. No matter how large your transcript may be, it can never be more than what you have gained from this thread

Thank you. Day by day this thread fast becoming gathering of egotistical people. If after my interview I come back to write:

VO: why you choose the school?
Me: I did/beep
VO: why US?

Of what benefit is "I did or beep" to those that wanted to learn from the thread? If it continues this way, one day no new senisble transcripts would be posted. I know no one can give a verbatim record of interview but why not give a meaningful account of the interview before you totally forget.

This is not the first website that contains interview transcripts. There are uncountable interview websites on the internet. Even there are bunch of greencard interview websites littering the internet. So it's a mere fallacy that makes no sense that any vo cares about the transcript you shared. If the thread has violated any embassy regulations, the owner would have closed the thread long time ago.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Governoryomi: 7:43pm On May 31, 2016
aadeyi:

Masters would be the best for you bro. Just take all the necessary test and throw in as many applications as u can.
But i have been denied before last year, won't they see it as desperation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Governoryomi: 7:45pm On May 31, 2016
@dickoflife. Baba i jst pm u. Reply pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by temi4fash(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2016
Holudarey01:

The pastor has spoken.
He that has ears, let him hearken

Boss of life I don't understand
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 7:55pm On May 31, 2016
Governoryomi:

But i have been denied before last year, won't they see it as desperation?

Applying as an undergraduate would make it worse. Once you can explain to them why you choose to go to sch this time and you are convincing enough, you should be fine.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2016
Egbon I am sorry ma pm no dey work.. Drop ur whatsapp make I reply u....
Governoryomi:
@dickoflife. Baba i jst pm u. BoReply pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2016
Kai so na una turn to do drama dis day? I swear dis thread just dey bubble.. I dey find person start fight with.. Emi eyan mayweather...
aadeyi:

Applying as an undergraduate would make it worse. Once you can explain to them why you choose to go to sch this time and you are convincing enough, you should be fine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2016
imperiouxx:

Thank you. Day by day this thread is fast becoming gathering of egotistical people. If after my interview I come back to write:

VO: why you choose the school?
VO: why US?

Of what benefit is "I did or beep" to those that wanted to learn from the thread? If it continues this way, one day no new senisble transcripts would be posted. I know no one can give a verbatim record of interview but why not give a meaningful account of the interview before you totally forget.

This is not the first website that contains interview transcripts. There are uncountable interview websites on the internet. Even there are bunch of greencard interview websites littering the internet. So it's a mere fallacy that makes no sense that any vo cares about the transcript you shared. If the thread has violated any embassy regulations, the owner would have closed the thread long time ago.

This got me rolling on the floor... This pretty much sums up some peoples interview transcript... I did, I did, I did, i answered, Visa approved! The same people that disturbed your life draining you to the last bit for information are suddenly transformed into tin gods...

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2016
mevisbleek:

Good Morning Mr. Gunthers6,
Hope you having a nice day. I hardly comment on matters that do not concern me. Lets cut the dude in question some slack. Some people's interview might be short (Like my wife's) while others might have a relatively long interview. Please, lets stop tackling people with short interviews. For me, I do not like reading fluff e.g. How I enter bus from cele, tyre come burst, How them dey deny people wey dey my queue, I come change lane, come run go toilet make the VO no for interview me, come dey for toilet dey pray for God to intervene. USA interviews are pretty straight forward and I feel the transcripts should be concise.

I mean no disrespect to you or anyone on this platform. Your transcripts really helped me.
Thanks guys.

Mevis, I agree with you on avoid posting irrelevant things and those with actual short interviews. The problem is when people cut off the important parts of their accounts of the interview. That defeats the aim of thread and such transcript is useless. bobbycashville, I'm not castigating you but just the trend going around now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by temi4fash(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2016
Sometimes it so annoying how some people reason, typical Nigerian always shitting poo where they once ate.

Well, Posterity will judge every person that comes here seive off good and healty information and come back and give us Cancer infested information here.

I wouldn't say more than that.

We wilk be shouting governmen, government the nonsense we as followers do self is irritating.

Its better not to post at all than to post nonsense.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by temi4fash(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2016
Governoryomi:

Pls advice me! Thanks

Your age among other things would determine if you can still go for undergraduate.

You have to tell the VO what you have been doing during the gaps I hope you get.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2016
Oga show face jere... I don miss u na.. U no see drama for thread?
imperiouxx:

Dicky, I don't care if you listen to me or not because it's optional. But for the sake of not derailing the thread any further, can you just stop all this bullshiit? Why were you complaining someone got 15 likes after you casted doubts in many minds? Before your interview, you were outspoken, you asked many questions, you read through many pages, people shown their supports for your interview. Then you went to the interview, you came back saying you won't post for your own best of interest, becoming a dictator. And when you did you posted skeleton transcript...... seriously? undecided I haven't seen anyone that has shown such height of insubordination here like that before.

How do you think those looking up to you guys as mentors would feel about you hoarding info? Every transcript shared is a resource for those to come to secure their own visas. And if everyone of us had shown such an unethical behaivor after our interviews, what would you have learned from? You were talking about how Nigerians in US are full of themselves whereas you another Nigerian who just got an ordinary student visa chose to hide info from others coming and ready to fight them when get to US. undecided That's ridiculous.

You were talking about your believe in fist as method of resolution.... in US.... really? undecided I don't expect such kind of arogant attitude from anyone on this thread, I thought everyone here is a scholar. And if your fist is your believe, you have to drop such character by the gate before getting on board. In US if you're caught in domestic violence, the repercussion is always painful, not even as an international student.

F1 visa is just 1 out of your many worries in US. With your student visa, you're just like a primary 6 head prefect that found himself in a government secondary school with many senior students and senior prefects. You still have a long way to go, men.

Talking bad about gunther6, from what i have seen, he's one best friend you can ever get here. Please I beg you to stop, free the thread and every member from all this alligations. You caused the controversy.

Best!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Governoryomi: 8:11pm On May 31, 2016
temi4fash:

Your age among other things would determine if you can still go for undergraduate.

You have to tell the VO what you have been doing during the gaps I hope you get.
Noted. Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2016
gunther6:

This got me rolling on the floor... This pretty much sums up some peoples interview transcript... I did, I did, I did, i answered, Visa approved! The same people that disturbed your life draining you to the last bit for information are suddenly transformed into tin gods...

That is why kpolli used to say not everyone deserves any help.

kpolli:

Imperiouxx needs to learn from me... cool

Not everyone deserves it... Question answered

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2016
dickoflife:
Oga show face jere... I don miss u na.. U no see drama for thread?

It seems they want the thread on hold.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by oloyeadeniyi(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2016
Thanks to everyone who has made meaningful contributions on this platform, I have gained so much. Information from this section and God's favour made get my visa application approved this morning. I'll be off to Troy university this Fall semester.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.