Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (684333 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by xlyte: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
fart:
I have a question everyone. How do I pay my application fee? I hear it is no longer possible to pay with nigerian debit cards. What are the alternatives?

Debit card payment is going.. I paid yesterday for my application fees ..It was success.they charge me 320# per USD.. And I will be sending my document tomorrow .. I don't wanna mention names of people who adviced me when I said I was given admission into a community college ..but wanna say ,May God continue to bless you guys..have apply to a uni for bachelor's successful. And I'm given my transcript testimony by July by God grace.Thanks to u guys..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
NairaSea23:
how it went down and my transcript below..

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
mevisbleek:

Baba, u r blessed. I just followed ur advise and it came out to 278k. Turkish airline to jfk, then delta from jfk to Denver. Thanks man. No more Ethiopian

That is the power of searching and bargaining.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
fizzile:
Just realized mekurexx was banned. oga justwise,what happened naaa? kaiiii...the ban is toomuch these days naa.. justwise please do something, i knw you have the power to.

Who banned him?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by justwise(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
Justwise,can you state your reasons for banning Mekurexx?

No, can you give me half a reason why you think i banned him?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
justwise:

Who banned him?
I can't tell. He told me about it this morning. Please can u use ur power to do smtn?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mevisbleek: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who need dollar?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by cseejhay: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
cseejhay:
hello my people, someone posted on here few weeks back.The post contained links to download TOEFL videos and prep materials.he further to adviced the real deal is on the videos, that whoever is downloading should focus on them and care less bout the lengthy pdf materials.PLS I NEED THOSE LINKS TODAY.PLS PLS PLS.got short time to prepare for the test.someone help with the links pls.gracias!
i pray for those who are in this stage i am and those who are yet to grab VISA....Our lips shall be filled with songs at the finish line..AMEN!

pls someone help....biko.its urgent! thanks!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
mevisbleek:
Who need dollar?
Like how much do u have?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
mevisbleek:
Who need dollar?

I do mevisbleek... I do
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gentledoj(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hello my people, concerning the DS-160. Type of passport was mentioned:

1. Regular
2. Diplomatic
3. Official
4. Other

Which one do I belong to, I get green passport?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
gentledoj:
Hello my people, concerning the DS-160. Type of passport was mentioned:

1. Regular
2. Diplomatic
3. Official
4. Other

Which one do I belong to, I get green passport?

Regular @mevisbleek you got PM

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mevisbleek: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
fizzile:
Like how much do u have?

I had Sir. It's done now. I'm so sorry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
cseejhay:
hello my people, someone posted on here few weeks back.The post contained links to download TOEFL videos and prep materials.he further to adviced the real deal is on the videos, that whoever is downloading should focus on them and care less bout the lengthy pdf materials.PLS I NEED THOSE LINKS TODAY.PLS PLS PLS.got short time to prepare for the test.someone help with the links pls.gracias!
i pray for those who are in this stage i am and those who are yet to grab VISA....Our lips shall be filled with songs at the finish line..AMEN!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7pHmA0_3jXRZElpUnZSMFhhOVE
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B256jJ8PAXfHVUNxdTVHN2dJZjA

Note: Here is a Dropbox link to the ETS software. I had to upload my copy because a number of people complained the one in the Google Drive above is not installing.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rfxbw2pz43ubo4t/AACQw5BhNGp3uaHSIsyyyUMGa?dl=0

You'll need sufficient data to download all the materials. However, you don't need all of them. First, you need to download the official prep software from the Dropbox link. Make sure you take all the practice test for all sections after going through the noteful videos in the Google Drive link (second one).The videos are all you'll need. Don't bother to read the bulky materials therein. Focus on the sections in this order; Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening. I had five days to prepare and the materials helped land a decent score. I came across a well structured format for each of the six speaking questions. I don't have that on drive but could forward it to you later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
justwise:

No, can you give me half a reason why you think i banned him?
you're the moderator you know why you banned a member of your thread. He said he posted something on western union,that maybe the reason you banned him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by cseejhay: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
ProfTPE:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7pHmA0_3jXRZElpUnZSMFhhOVE
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B256jJ8PAXfHVUNxdTVHN2dJZjA

Note: Here is a Dropbox link to the ETS software. I had to upload my copy because a number of people complained the one in the Google Drive above is not installing.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rfxbw2pz43ubo4t/AACQw5BhNGp3uaHSIsyyyUMGa?dl=0

You'll need sufficient data to download all the materials. However, you don't need all of them. First, you need to download the official prep software from the Dropbox link. Make sure you take all the practice test for all sections after going through the noteful videos in the Google Drive link (second one).The videos are all you'll need. Don't bother to read the bulky materials therein. Focus on the sections in this order; Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening. I had five days to prepare and the materials helped land a decent score. I came across a well structured format for each of the six speaking questions. I don't have that on drive but could forward it to you later.

thanks alot.pls i dont mind the marials you reffered to in the last part of ur post sir.thanks once again! you rock!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
mevisbleek:

I had Sir. It's done now. I'm so sorry.
That was so fast,man. Boys dey vex oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by imperiouxx(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Angelapinkytoes:
you're the moderator you know why you banned a member of your thread. He said he posted something on western union,that maybe the reason you banned him.

Sometimes the forum antibot automatically bans you once you post words/characters on the antibot list. This happens to me several times.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by justwise(m): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
imperiouxx:

Sometimes the forum antibot automatically bans you once you post words/characters on the antibot list. This happens to me several times.

That was exactly what happened but he was quick to blame me even when that info is right there in his profile.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Financial documents are asked at times . Please people take ur documents along. Its not a requisite but a crazy officer can ask. Olorun gba wa lowo asebi..
Angelapinkytoes:
no one is gonna ask to see your statement of account at point of entry sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
cseejhay:

thanks alot.pls i dont mind the marials you reffered to in the last part of ur post sir.thanks once again! you rock!

Send a PM so I can send it via Email.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
dickoflife:
Financial documents are asked at times . Please people take ur documents along. Its not a requisite but a crazy officer can ask. Olorun gba wa lowo asebi..

Boss how u de?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
My guy am loyal o.. But wait sef shey my head correct so? I wan go amelika and I never buy ticket. Abeg I need 3 heavy slaps from members of dis house.
don4ye:

Boss how u de?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by dickoflife(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
The statement tendered must not be more than 6 months old and must have been run for about between 6 months to a year before presentation at the embassy.. Sir...
OTUNBACODED:

pls what's d 6 months embassy rule on statement validity
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by borie4u(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
xlyte:

Debit card payment is going.. I paid yesterday for my application fees ..It was success.they charge me 320# per USD.. And I will be sending my document tomorrow .. I don't wanna mention names of people who adviced me when I said I was given admission into a community college ..but wanna say ,May God continue to bless you guys..have apply to a uni for bachelor's successful. And I'm given my transcript testimony by July by God grace.Thanks to u guys..
Which bank was that? Pls ASAP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Angelapinkytoes(f): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
imperiouxx:

ohh!!okay,thanks for clarifying that even if the moderator himself could not explain clearly to me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by onyembu2013: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hello nairalanders. I need you guys'advice. I am currently filing ds-160, they asked if anyone has filled an immigration visa for me . The truth is that my mother's uncle filled an immigration visa for my mum, so my mum added me and siblings as her children during immigration stuff. I said NO on the DS -160 because I have never seen that my mum 's uncle since I was born, and also my mum's uncle filled for that immigration visa when I was 8years old. Additionally I don't know where my mum's uncle lives in US and my mum no longer have his contact and also the immigration visa wasn't filled for me directy Please guys I need your advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by don4ye: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
dickoflife:
My guy am loyal o.. But wait sef shey my head correct so? I wan go amelika and I never buy ticket. Abeg I need 3 heavy slaps from members of dis house.

Lol.. Omo aiye..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Christian129(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
TPAB:

Amen...I receive it upon my life
amen. Me too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by DareFadi(f): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
justwise:

That was exactly what happened but he was quick to blame me even when that info is right there in his profile.

Do you not think its best for information sake to explain in a clear manner why he was banned. .....In order to save the rest of us novice people a ban
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
DareFadi:

Do you not think its best for information sake to explain in a clear manner why he was banned. .....In order to save the rest of us novice people a ban

Scroll up read again... it has been explained

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
dickoflife:

U no need slap, na thunder I dey send come, be prepared.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (402)

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.