Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It (39556 Views)

Why The 2017 Budget Signing Was Delayed - Acting President, Osinbajo Explains / Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price / Kachikwu Explains Reasons For Fuel Scarcity (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by kluwei: 7:23am On May 14, 2016
Hengineer:
I do! Very many Nigerians and even non-Nigerians do, far much more than those who do not and you know why?... its because he is an outstandingly intelligent professor of law, a senior advocate of Nigeria, and an annointed man of God.

The only people who do not take him serious are those who hate him, and the only reason they hate him is cos he was elevated by God to the position of VP of the FRN, together with PMB, and together they displaced a pathologically corrupt regime.
the same person who condemned d removal of fuel subsidy in d previous regime. At least as an anointed man of God U say he is,he should be sensible enough to apologize to Nigerians nd his predecessors for standing on their way on this issue since he has seen it's benefits nd changed his mind in favour or d removal of subsidy. Dts what men of God do.

2 Likes

Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by iyerikan12: 7:24am On May 14, 2016
U and ur boss dissapointed Nigerians and for ur informations we prefer Good luck administration than yours. bcoz Common man is suffering over a year. nonsense
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by Nobody: 7:26am On May 14, 2016
Heartless god of men! Jesus never tortured but sacrificed himself for humanity.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by precious1967(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2016
Islie:

this is the second day of the price increment

I thought Presidency should have come up with this on the first day
they put d cart before d horse. they now cause palaver
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by kan12(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2016
Why can't buhari explain why he makes decisions,or give explanations for his actions,Osibanjo am v.sorry for you,u never chop Estacode fr once o,kip working let him be eating.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by kabhohd(m): 7:49am On May 14, 2016
kachola:
Oga APC was not in existence by that 2012
But they existed as CPC and APC, moreover the people that made up the party existed as oppositions. Am however, still an optimist believer in this administration.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by emmasege: 7:50am On May 14, 2016
TippyTop:
Who still listens to this fake pastor?
Was he at anytime a pastor? You only find his type in the RCCG which accommodates & decorates any graduate with good command of English with the title of Pastor.
An ally and friend of Tinubu & Aregbesola and who still defends a wicked Aregbesola cannot be regarded as a standing pastor. Show me your friends, I'll tell you whom you are. What fellowship hath light with darkness?
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by laffwitmi: 7:57am On May 14, 2016
Wailing zombie spotted,you will wail for so many years.It's a pity...Sowie eeee
YourMrBoo:
This osibanjo is the worst fool of a vice president ever come to my memory...

Someone help me ask the fool why government should shy away from their responsibility.

Why can't the government endure by subsidizing our fuel until when we attain the said sufficiency by 2018.

Why will it have to be the masses that will do the enduring, what now is the responsibility of the government if they keep running away from their misgivings and problems.

The government should know that this subsidy removal came at a very wrong time when we are having crisis oon our foreign exchange...

This government is a flop, a joke and a scam...
I despise this government for despising on me first...

Zombies can go ahead and quote me, some of you will have to cough out the said money from your asses to buy the said fuel. Beautiful nonsense
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by emmasege: 7:58am On May 14, 2016
kluwei:
the same person who condemned d removal of fuel subsidy in d previous regime. At least as an anointed man of God U say he is,he should be sensible enough to apologize to Nigerians nd his predecessors for standing on their way on this issue since he has seen it's benefits nd changed his mind in favour or d removal of subsidy. Dts what men of God do.
God bless u! This is why I've lost the little respect I had for Tunde Bakare also. He should also join the VP to apologise to Nigerians If they're truly mindful of God's calling upon their lives. Personally, I'm more comfortable addressing them as Prof. Yemi Osinbajo & Mr. Tunde Bakare.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by MaziOmenuko: 8:01am On May 14, 2016
Does it mean that if they can't source forex at anticipated amount, the price of fuel will keep going up?
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by Hengineer: 8:17am On May 14, 2016
kluwei:
Circumstances of January 2012 and circumstances of May 2016 are clearly different.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by miketayo(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2016
link2ok:
May God judge us all

i u sure its d same person.. cos the V.P is Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by masseratti: 8:41am On May 14, 2016
OKDnigeria:
l fully support d govt as far as subsidy removal is concern.

My grouse with dem is their stinking hypocrisy. They opposed it in 2012, telling d pple dat subsidy removal is anti pple. We would have gone past dis issue as a nation 4 yrs ago. APC have set us back by 4 yrs by opposing subsidy removal in 2012. not dat they didn't know d benefit of it, they just wanted to turn d pple against d govt then just to grab power.
thank God it didnt happen four years ago, with the level of stealing is not corruption, all the gains would have being in some people 's personal account.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by Azumy(f): 9:13am On May 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
God Punish Buhari and his supporters! angry
U don dey serve ur punishment long ago as u no get respect 4 sum1 old enof to b ur great grandfather ontop say u get small China fone u come dey misyan ryt? tell me y God will not punish u? seek 4givness my candid advice.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by hazyfm1: 9:19am On May 14, 2016
misscall247:
make boil grow 4ur left yansh dia #bastard#

e pain nam Oooh! I suspect you have a boil growing in your brain...
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by naija247: 9:23am On May 14, 2016
What happens if marketers can't source for forex at your expected rates.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by 18SNVL: 9:47am On May 14, 2016
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by obianefoc(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2016
YourMrBoo:
This osibanjo is the worst fool of a vice president ever come to my memory...

Someone help me ask the fool why government should shy away from their responsibility.

Why can't the government endure by subsidizing our fuel until when we attain the said sufficiency by 2018.

Why will it have to be the masses that will do the enduring, what now is the responsibility of the government if they keep running away from their misgivings and problems.

The government should know that this subsidy removal came at a very wrong time when we are having crisis oon our foreign exchange...

This government is a flop, a joke and a scam...
I despise this government for despising on me first...

Zombies can go ahead and quote me, some of you will have to cough out the said money from your asses to buy the said fuel. Beautiful nonsense
Pls mind how u use words on a man of God
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by hresso: 10:46am On May 14, 2016
Story.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by YourMrBoo: 11:15am On May 14, 2016
obianefoc:

A man of God doesn't decieve his congregation, let alone the countrymen he is representing as a VP..
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by Sensicut(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
God Punish Buhari and his supporters! angry
god must surely punish u and ur generation.who are u supporting pdthieves dat rule us for 16 years now some of u ar complaning regime of alomost a year.hypocrity
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by naija247: 12:13pm On May 14, 2016
If gov't were to pay subsidy how much would it cost? Lets assume gov't pays #45 per liter as subsidy that would bring the price of pms around #100 at most. Even if we entirely import our daily needs which is around 35000000 liters that's a daily payment of #1.575 billion and about #575 billion yearly. A gov't that plans to spend #500 billion on the payment of #5000 to unemployed people can't pay subsidy that would ease the suffering of ALL Nigerians. Of what use is the #5000 anyway when cost of living has risen sky high. They need to get their priorities right. Subsidy removal should be gradual while refineries are fixed/built.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by Azumy(f): 12:34pm On May 14, 2016
Seenyo:
Heartless god of men! Jesus never tortured but sacrificed himself for humanity.
wch 1 be "god of men again" I only noe men of God
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by compoundcc: 1:11pm On May 14, 2016
h
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by VanOmiyale: 1:48pm On May 14, 2016
OKDnigeria:

My grouse with dem is their stinking hypocrisy. They opposed it in 2012, telling d pple dat subsidy removal is anti pple. We would have gone past dis issue as a nation 4 yrs ago. APC have set us back by 4 yrs by opposing subsidy removal in 2012. not dat they didn't know d benefit of it, they just wanted to turn d pple against d govt then just to grab power.
You are so on point. If these guys deceived us to get power, they will use deception to stay in power. How are all these reasons they are giving different from what Jonathan gave? Dubious people!
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 14, 2016
It's d new definition of self serving pastors.
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by compoundcc: 4:43pm On May 14, 2016
t
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by comment247: 6:06pm On May 14, 2016
OKDnigeria:

just as u rightly spelt out, it would have been a right decision then, but Nigerian were not properly informed maybe because of the agenda the then administration has toward it. and the entire process was so sudden... I Will agree with me that part of the subsidy removal alternative was the creation of Sure-p... but what happened at the first year into the scheme... the fact remains that u can't really put on a standard structure when the foundation has some kind of malfunctioning... I'm sure u understand My point... thanks
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by James4424: 4:03am On May 15, 2016
Hmmm.easy to believe
Re: Increase In Fuel Price: Osinbajo Explains Reasons Behind It by Mckennedy: 5:36am On May 15, 2016
obianefoc:

Hypocrisy! Was Jesus Christ a politician?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race / Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.