Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not (4517 Views)

"How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Bootycall26(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2016
I seriously don't know how else to personally interpret her action in my thinking capacity.

My bae asked me to subscribe for her that she wants to download some files for her project proposal as per finalist in versity.

At that point in time, I honestly dont have the money to subscribe for her.

After few hours later she sent me a text on WhatsApp. I was like have you subscribed? She said yes...
But you said that you dont have money to sub and that's why you asked me to sub for you! How come u bounce back online?
She said that she asked a man in her whatsApp list to subscribe for her and he did.
My point is, not that a man sub for her that's bothering me. Not that am a broke guy but the fact that she has the audacity to tell me
that she asked a man in her whatsapp contact to sub for her.
some times to show respect one has to defect from saying the truth, not that its good but to make peace reign!
I think she should knw that it wont be acceptable or sounds well to any guys earing.

Fine, she asked me to sub for her, but at that point in time I dont have the money, and not that I haven't been subscribing for before.

She been begging me since that she's only trying to be honest with me.

Is what she did right or wrong?

Can u guys tolerate such thing from your girlfriend?
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by halfricanadian(f): 6:58pm On May 13, 2016
Wait till she starts lying to u nd u start uncovering truth ursef den u will come bck nd appreciate her honesty

1 Like

Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by ronald4lif(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2016
Nothing to worry about, the guy is likely to be a casual friend. If they had any thing going she wouldn't have told you. Appreciate her honesty and don't give her reasons to lie next time.
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by talk2alabama: 7:00pm On May 13, 2016
U see why girls dnt like anythn to do with a broke nigga..

So are u now telling me u just dnt want ur babe to finalize her project all because of ur dirty ego? Huh? What kind of a boyfrnd are u?

If I were u, she would even tell dat Maga to subscribe for me as well.. wink and yes, she will gladly do it

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 13, 2016
Bootycall26:
I seriously don't know how else to personally interpret her action in my thinking capacity.

My bae asked me to subscribe for her that she wants to download some files for her project proposal as per finalist in versity.

After few hours later she sent me a text on WhatsApp. I was like have you subscribed? She said yes...
But you said that you dont have money to sub and that's why you asked me to sub for you! How come u bounce back online?
She said that she asked a man in her whatsApp list to subscribe for her and he did.
My point is, not that a man sub for her that's bothering me. Not that am a broke guy but the fact that she has the audacity to tell me
some times to show respect one has to defect from saying the truth, not that its good but to make peace reign!
I think she should knw that it wont be acceptable or sounds well to any guys earing.

Fine, she asked me to sub for her, but at that point in time I dont have the money, and not that I haven't been subscribing for before.

Are you saying shes meant to wait till you have money before she starts work on her project proposal? so you'd rather she lied to you huh? What makes you think shes dating the guy?

Dude, pls just gerrarahia mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhn

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 13, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 13, 2016
Smtcheeeeeew!

Enemy of progress undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 13, 2016
talk2alabama:
U see why girls dnt like anythn to do with a broke nigga..

So are u now telling me u just dnt want ur babe to finalize her project all because of ur dirty ego? Huh? What kind of a boyfrnd are u?

If I were u, she would even tell dat Maga to subscribe for me as well.. wink and yes, she will gladly do it

3 Likes

Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 13, 2016
Your problem with her now is that shes too honest with you Smh

1 Like

Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by CaroLyner(f): 7:08pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided undecided
how does this meme relate with the post though grin
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 13, 2016
CaroLyner:
how does this meme relate with the post though grin

She told him the truth....gringrin
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by halfricanadian(f): 7:10pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided undecided

So true
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

So true

Don't mind the Op... He now has problem with her for telling him the truth...SMH
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 13, 2016
How is her sub dat u cant pay huh?are you dat broke? grin grin
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by halfricanadian(f): 7:16pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Don't mind the Op... He now has problem with her for telling him the truth...SMH

smiley honesty is d best policy
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by optional1(f): 7:17pm On May 13, 2016
Cant even remember wen last my bf send me airtym self, na guys lyk u Op dy send my airtym.

She say is a man u r complaining make she go thief.
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 13, 2016
confused niggas everywhere undecided

Op pls just talk to your girl about her honesty, explain to her how you dislike too much of honesty and watch what happens next .

Dont come here to type stories that touch tho undecided
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Roselilly(f): 7:23pm On May 13, 2016
See, at least she is been honest with you. U already know ur babe type so, next time she asks, do it if u love her n wnt to keep her.
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by HARDDON: 7:31pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
Your problem with her now is that shes too honest with you Smh

Truth iz Kul buh this very truth is double edged

1) a ploy to rob d guy's ego on d dust of humiliation which is most probable ( since u cant , u gat a lot on d line that can n dot take it personal when they start hitting it a lil bit)

Bottom line: u have no control over me henceforth

2) just been plainly open

But however it is, guy's ego must be bruised depending on how she related d msg

1 Like

Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Donpizzle(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2016
If she Talk lie- wahala.
If she Talk true- wahala.
If she no reply- wahala
Wetin person go do sef to please pple?....

1 Like

Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley honesty is d best policy

Yeah.... You are rightwinksmiley
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 13, 2016
You should be happy that she told you. And the fact that she told u means she has nothing going on with the other guy.
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by halfricanadian(f): 7:37pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yeah.... You are rightwinksmiley

grin grin
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by firstking01(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2016
Your heading tho

1 Like

Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by firstking01(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wait till she starts lying to u nd u start uncovering truth ursef den u will come bck nd appreciate her honesty
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by halfricanadian(f): 7:47pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=firstking01 post=45593969][/quote]

smiley
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 13, 2016
HARDDON:

Truth iz Kul buh this very truth is double edged

1) a ploy to rob d guy's ego on d dust of humiliation which is most probable ( since u cant , u gat a lot on d line that can n dot take it personal when they start hitting it a lil bit)

Bottom line: u have no control over me henceforth

2) just been plainly open

But however it is, guy's ego must be bruised depending on how she related d msg

*takes a very deep breath* abeg which yeye ego you they talk about?
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by coolh3ad(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2016
Bootycall26:

So you want her to lie to you?..Na wa oo..The best you should have done is ask her who the man is and whats their relationship like...Simple...Bros your Ego is ........."i dont even know what to say"....
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by firstking01(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley
The sweetness of your voice is driving me wildgrin
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by Sunnymatey(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2016
Guy why! una broke guys too dey form vest. Ur babe deserve to be commended 4 her sincerety a rear trait among girls of now adays.
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by halfricanadian(f): 7:59pm On May 13, 2016
firstking01:
The sweetness of your voice is driving me wildgrin

sad tanx
Re: She Asks A Man In Her Contact To Sub For Her Cuz Her Boyfriend Cud Not by firstking01(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad tanx
You are welcomeembarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Wear This Ultra-flimsy Bikini? (photos) / Can I Bleep My Brothers Wife / The Second sex tape from the same girl leaks again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.