Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact (7806 Views)

5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Woman Complained About Her Husbands Huge Manhood On Facebook, People React- PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by damiloladuke: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
A Nigerian lady based in Lagos is currently seeking a successful man with an extra ordinary size of manhood for a serious relationship.
The hook up session of relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin has showcased a love request of a Lagos-based lady named Emiley Efejekwu who is seeking for both financial and s*xual assurance.

Read her message below:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/i-need-man-with-huge-manhood-lagos-girl.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by SmellingAnus(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lol
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by damiloladuke: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by ariyebaba(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ummmhhhh !

i dey cum o Nnne grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Kondomatic(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
SMH
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Kondomatic(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
ariyebaba:
Ummmhhhh !

i dey cum o Nnne grin
You dey cum as in you have started wanking already?
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by krissconnect(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
So no size of cucumber could satisfy her again? Awon ti rere
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by ramdris(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Please go to mile 12 and get ursef a cucumber....Mumu!
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Softorgasm(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
she is an idiot and a complete dunce...

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by optional1(f): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
May her wishes and dreams come true before the year runs out...
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by NGrevolution: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
she is dumb sha grin 2.5cm is not even up to 1inch hahaha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Sleekydee(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Softorgasm:
she is an idiot and a complete dunce...

why? must she lik short, poor n small banana dudes, every time is not suffering, sometimes enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by momentarylapse: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lady sings the blues...
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Softorgasm(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sleekydee:

why? must she lik short, poor n small banana dudes, every time is not suffering, sometimes enjoyment.
Everyone loves good thing no doubt..
But what she said openly will drive real guys away, she will only attract guys that see her as a sex object.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by chimdi101: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
NGrevolution:
she is dumb sha grin 2.5cm is not even up to 1inch hahaha
Dumb no be small, 2.5cm

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Sleekydee(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Softorgasm:
Everyone loves good thing no doubt..
But what she said openly will drive real guys away, she will only attract guys that see her as a sex object.

well let her take her chances...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Can you imagine
Another flatron

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by obyrich(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
2.5cm? Hahaha. She must be 2km tall! grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by sanpipita(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Let her get herself a horse, she go cry taya.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Oyenike01(f): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
It is well.
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Quietboy2017: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Funny enough guys,I think my D*ck measures up to that.Guys there are some of us with Long D*icks.No drugs just as God made it

Am an example

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hang on did I just read 2.5cm? On the other hand what is she bringing to the table? Since she wants everything ready made.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Bhuldoxxa(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Big dyke to fill her borehole abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by JuanDeDios: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lol at "If your manhood is not up to standard." Chai. Why can't I write English like this?
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by FisifunKododada: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
cool grin Note Delta and Yoruba men - na we sabi de thing. grin cool

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Kendzyma(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
6ft and working in oil and gas? ....

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by JuanDeDios: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Raine80:
Hang on did I just read 2.5cm? On the other hand what is she bringing to the table? Since she wants everything ready made.
Must be a ghastly typo. Maybe she meant 32.5 (that's a good 12.something inches). I guess she should have stuck to inches. Her post sounds a bit immature, anyway. Some people live in a universe they created inside their own head. If I got the chance to talk to her I would explain to her why no serious man would respond.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Kendzyma(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool grin Note Delta and Yoruba men - na we sabi de thing. grin cool
lol,Yoruba guys surely rocks their boat,but Igbos wunt agree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by GentlemanUnltd: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
And what would she be bringing to the relationship, just her pussy I guess? hmmm

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by GentlemanUnltd: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kendzyma:
lol,Yoruba guys surely rocks their boat,but Igbos wunt agree.

Hahahaha, this guy Abeg nor bring politics tribal war to this section, this section is simply for hunting dicks and pussies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by Kendzyma(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Hahahaha, this guy Abeg nor bring politics tribal war to this section, this section is simply for hunting dicks and pussies.
naa,that award goes to sexuality section..
Re: I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact by GentlemanUnltd: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kendzyma:
naa,that award goes to sexuality section..
Nah, I wouldn't fully agree with you on that. hunting has to always start from somewhere and this is where it all begins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes A Woman Desirable To A Man? / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks? / At What Age Does A Man's Manhood Stop Growing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.