Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production (42438 Views)

Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / Dangote Tomato Factory Reopens February / Dangote Tomato Company Begins Test Production In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by 1Dray(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2016
Karm16:

So that we don't have idi.otic conversations like this again. Start thinking. Life shouldn't be about APC/PDP.

Show me where in any of my posts here on Nairaland I ever mentioned I'm for PDP/APC? I'm for good governance and never into this party shitts. I know a good government when I see one, this government is a failed government so far.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by peculyachi(f): 8:48am On May 14, 2016
Karm16:

Even when they get funds, their officials pocket it. Let's blame FG for that too. Hey what happened to all the Unis your GEJ 'transformed'? Why aren't they educating the public?

are u indirectly saying that Gej is still responsible for the financial burden of these transformed universities even after leaving the presidential seat?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by dapsonlou(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2016
Pavore9:

So because they voted for APC that is why their farms were affected by Tuta Absoluta?

Buhari Spread the pest himself lol. He didn't even bother to read the post.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Karm16: 8:50am On May 14, 2016
1Dray:

Show me where in any of my posts here on Nairaland I ever mentioned I'm for PDP/APC? I'm for good governance and never into this party shitts. I know a good government when I see one, this government is a failed government so far.

Since you're so dimwitted and inclined on pointing fingers, show me where I gave my support to Buhari. Yes, Buhari has more clues on his pinkie than GEJ could ever hope to have in his whole body, however neither of them have my support. Buhari is the lesser evil...or should I say, less clueless of the two.
I know ipod zombies when I see one. You probably think your neighbor's shi.t is green because he voted Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Karm16: 8:51am On May 14, 2016
peculyachi:

are u indirectly saying that Gej is still responsible for the financial burden of these transformed universities even after leaving the presidential seat?

If you think GEJ has no blame in this, then you're an idi.ot.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by 1Dray(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2016
Karm16:

You sound like a mentally re.tarded poster. I am not like you. I understand that because you have your lips glued to GEJ's anus, you expect others that don't agree with you to be in the same position with Buhari. Fuc.ktard thinks APC is his shadow.

See... Just one reason why you're all over the place defending a failed government you couldn't give. No surprise you're just a full blown Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Karm16: 8:53am On May 14, 2016
1Dray:

See... Just one reason why you're all over the place defending a failed government you couldn't give. No surprise you're just a full blown Zombie!

Why are you all over the place supporting GEJ that couldn't even build your region the second Niger bridge he promised? No surprise, an ipob zombie is programmed to suck on GEJ's nuts.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by 1Dray(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2016
Karm16:

Since you're so dimwitted and inclined on pointing fingers, show me where I gave my support to Buhari. Yes, Buhari has more clues on his pinkie than GEJ could ever hope to have in his whole body, however neither of them have my support. Buhari is the lesser evil...or should I say, less clueless of the two.
I know ipod zombies when I see one. You probably think your neighbor's shi.t is green because he voted Buhari.

You know a full blown Zombie when you see one. Your failed president has more clues? Oh well, give us just one reason, but no, just insults and rants, typical of a full blown Zombie.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by peculyachi(f): 8:56am On May 14, 2016
Karm16:

If you think GEJ has no blame in this, then you're an idi.ot.

see me see problem ooo! so I v automatically become an idiot because if my own opinion! lol! you should have calmly explained y you think GEJ is to blame.....arusi apiriapi....

1 Like

Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Karm16: 8:59am On May 14, 2016
1Dray:

You know a full blown Zombie when you see one. Your failed president have more clues? Oh well, give us just one reason, but no, just insults and rants, typical of a full blown Zombie.

I do. I am replying one right now. Sorry buffoon, I know you ipod zombies enjoy going back and forth with nlers when you're taking a break from GEJ's anus, you've earned your bread crumbs tonight. Go sleep.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Karm16: 9:00am On May 14, 2016
peculyachi:

see me see problem ooo! so I v automatically become an idiot because if my own opinion! lol! you should have calmly explained y you think GEJ is to blame.....arusi apiriapi....

You automatically because an idi.ot from your first post. Wouldn't surprise me if you and 1Dray share a peanut-size brain. One blames this on destiny, another on karma. How much do they pay you idi.ots to post crap on NL?
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by 1Dray(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2016
Karm16:

I do. I am replying one right now. Sorry buffoon, I know you ipod zombies enjoy going back and forth with nlers when you're taking a break from GEJ's anus, you've earned your bread crumbs tonight. Go sleep.

See... Tonight? That shows you're not in the country to know how bad things are here. Yet you sit you idle sorry ass* down there to defend a failed government.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Karm16: 9:05am On May 14, 2016
1Dray:

See... Tonight? That shows you're not in the country to know how bad things are here. Yet you sit you idle sorry ass* down there to defend a failed government.

This ipod zombie keeps repeating the same thing.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by peculyachi(f): 9:05am On May 14, 2016
Karm16:

You automatically because an idi.ot from your first post. Wouldn't surprise me if you and 1Dray share a peanut-size brain. One blames this on destiny, another on karma. How much do they pay you idi.ots to post crap on NL?

eeyah! he is so pained....lick ur wounds wella oooh! ota aki!
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Karm16: 9:06am On May 14, 2016
peculyachi:
eeyah! he is so pained....lick ur wounds wella oooh! ota aki!

Come and lick it like you lick GEJ's anus nau.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by 1Dray(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2016
Karm16:

This ipod zombie keeps repeating the same thing.

Stay off my mention sick zombie. I don't do Zombies, don't wanna be infected with your zombie virus and be Zombified.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Karm16: 9:13am On May 14, 2016
1Dray:

Stay off my mention sick zombie. I don't do Zombies, don't wanna be infected with your zombie virus and be Zombified.

Keep talking, ipod zombie.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Einl(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2016
obinna2nv:
Chai!! BANGA soup ti take over...
Hahahahaha. That's what I noticed oo. And I don't like banga soup at all at all...
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by 1Dray(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2016
Karm16:

Keep talking, ipod zombie.
Slave, get off my mention. Go else where and defend your slave-Master
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Karm16: 9:22am On May 14, 2016
1Dray:

I'm a Slave, so get off my mention. Go else where and while I defend my Ijaw master

An ipob zombie is an ipob slave.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by omenpetrol: 9:22am On May 14, 2016
yom2:
pls make a move, may be u urselve will start holding nigeria to ransome. If u care to know; that man is one of d best things that happen to nigeria and black africa.ur bigoted reasoning can never allow u to see unpoluted thruth.
Son you lack objectivity. I would pray for you. You need some common sense.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by peculyachi(f): 9:23am On May 14, 2016
Karm16:

Come and lick it like you lick GEJ's anus nau.
OK! wait let me get acid....vagabond
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Karm16: 9:28am On May 14, 2016
peculyachi:

OK! wait let me get acid....vagabond

Go get it and drink it.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by 1Dray(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2016
Karm16:

An ipob zombie is an ipob slave.
Jobless Pained Mofo.

Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Karm16: 9:34am On May 14, 2016
1Dray:

My mama is a Jobless Pained Mofo.

And you're an Ijaw.
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Nobody: 10:13am On May 14, 2016
slimfit1:
Mr Dangote tomatoes is the easiest plant ever to plant . There is an underground farm in London that produces lots of vegetables with little threat so much technology these days to plant things.
bro exactly, infact eh i dunno whether it is wickedness or what... almost everything seems not to be working even agriculture, in this 21st century where things are now done easily with the advancement of technology. these days one can plant anything regardless of the prevailing weather condition or season all year round. but here is a country that just refuses to plan angry and harness its resources (natural resource and human) for the betterment of the people....imagine a whole giant of Africa struggling to produce 5000megawatts of electricity! where pupils still sit on bare floor to receive learning. most people are not using their brains at all! we need to start to apply scientific knowledge which can be found in the universities to solve these numerous challenges.

i am recommending that most of the people who call themselves leaders should watch this movie called martian, maybe by then they may have a change of perspective.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2016
Spymate:

because dey watch too much seasonal film
U might not be far frm the trut! Even video games!
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Nobody: 10:15am On May 14, 2016
I get bt u have to pay for it cos nothing goes for free now especially with tomato stew, i also suspect u are from yorubaland to be using that combination to make stew
cekhoe:
Abeg who cook stew wey dem use tomatoes cook make I com chop, na only fresh pepper, onion and tatashe stew wey dey cook since March
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Nobody: 10:21am On May 14, 2016
Oma307:
I get bt u have to pay for it cos nothing goes for free now especially with tomato stew, i also suspect u are from yorubaland to be using that combination to make stew
I am from Edo,but na wah for you o,can you just help a sister self,OK,just give me only small stew,I go hustle for rice
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by a4jasper(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2016
1Dray:

Ever heard of the word karma? Things just don't happen... It's simple, this world is a mystery. Ever wonder why everything is going so bad in this country in this regime? I can hear you say it's normal, but think about it, why is history repeating itself after 32 years? Most things happening in this regime have not happened in decades. Ask yourself, why now? You only reap what you sow... You called for it, you sit back and enjoy it while it last.
Hmmmm......d same way Ebola was Gej's fault abi? Abeg tell me smtin else..... Just wonder y evrytin must be politicised. Dis happen to a private coy not Govt owned. Mind u am an agriculturist & I cn clearly tell u its d mgt's fault. Stop bn myopic. We alwaz attach evrytin to either politics, religion or ethnicity witout looking at d causative agents. By d way I tot sm of u said "To hell wit d north" common tomato scarcity una dey shout. U beta do a little subsistence farming at ur back yard instead of screaming govt!! govt!!!
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Richydos(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2016
cekhoe:
I am feeling it o,although I didn't vote for the change ,i kuku sit down for house on election day unlike some gullible Nigerians,but na we all dey suffer am
Noh be lie..... D punishment of the sin called "called" is being suffered by all..... D worse wey dey pain me be say Garri #100 wey i noh dey fit finish b4 now don become not enough.... Lolz
Re: Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production by Reference(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2016
Omooba77:
Bad planning by the management,tomatoes can be harvested under three months. With irrigation,it will be an all year crop

No. Tomato is a dry season crop. It needs plenty of sun and dry air, not what you get induring the tropical season of high moisture, high humidity which promotes lots of diseases. The only way you can do it successfully is to have a greenhouse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Mulls Redenomination Option To Stabilise Naira / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. / Naira Gains ₦‎75 Against Dollar In A Single Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.