Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala (19625 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Picture Story / Picture Story- The Nephew's Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 13, 2016
Hahahahaha, this is so damn hilarious mehn.
@op hope it hasn't ended and won't ever end?
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 11:55pm On May 13, 2016
15. We are now fully naked, still smooching and the next thing I heard was "baby lick me".. I remembered the size of the camel toe and I was like " baby u said what?" And she like " lick me now!".. Eii mogbe! ! And I was like ..

6 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 12:06am On May 14, 2016
16. I was still eating her out now and she was screaming.. all of a sudden, a car horn at the gate!!, I heard it but she didn't, I stopped and was like " baby listen".. she paused and the sound again.. she rushed to the widown, looked outside at the car coming in and was like...

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by MrWhaley: 12:09am On May 14, 2016
Oya,finish up....finish up.
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 12:09am On May 14, 2016
17. And i asked what the Bleep was going on and she like. " Andy my husband is around!! Ahhh!! What will i do now!! we just got married 3 years ago and he's a Military man"... I thought it must be a joke and I was like...

8 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 12:19am On May 14, 2016
18. She was like " Andy, you know what?? this is serious, my husband will be in here in no time, wear this and pretend you are a female. REMEMBER, PRETEND!!"

3 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by jemype(m): 12:20am On May 14, 2016
LegalBaby:
piqued my interest smiley
if u were alive during the time of solomon he wont have married a whole kingdom. U are very very beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 12:21am On May 14, 2016
19. I had no choice. I hurriedly collected the dress, wore it and was like..

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Nobody: 12:22am On May 14, 2016
Oh my Gawd!!!! Op u just made my night. Lmao
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by bentlywills(m): 12:27am On May 14, 2016
Op Dat no 19 got rotflmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 12:28am On May 14, 2016
20. We repackaged, the man walked in.. stared at me.. and ask his wife in a cool voice "who's this?".. The wife was like " hunny she's my new friend.. met her at the market" and I was like "good evening" in a female voice.. The man looked at me coldly, dragged his wife out,locked the room I was in and carried the woman to the gate man room ...

3 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by FisifunKododada: 12:32am On May 14, 2016
cool
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 12:33am On May 14, 2016
21. He came back into my room and locked it and was like " yes you, if you claim to be a woman, prove it!!".. I was like "oh No! ! That's an abuse on women!! What kind of a man are u!! You want me to take off my clothes! ! I am a woman! ! No more no less!!" And he was like " PROVE IT OR I'LL !!"

7 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 12:40am On May 14, 2016
22. I was scared to death now.. I was like please don't make me do this and he screamed "DO IT!!" While corking his gun. I hurriedly took off the dress and was like..

22 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 12:42am On May 14, 2016
Guys to be continued tomorrow. . Hope u guys had fun reading my story cheesy cheesy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by YorubaHighness: 12:43am On May 14, 2016
andysnoopy:
22. I was scared to death now.. I was like please don't make me do this and he screamed "DO IT!!" While corking his gun. I hurriedly took off the dress and was like..

WTF is this trash?

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:44am On May 14, 2016
Lwkm oo

Following
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by samdavjustin(m): 12:55am On May 14, 2016
Thanks for the laugh.
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Nobody: 12:58am On May 14, 2016
jemype:
if u were alive during the time of solomon he wont have married a whole kingdom. U are very very beautiful.
Na wah for una o.
Me looking at u like

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by horlamelekan(m): 1:56am On May 14, 2016
andysnoopy:
Guys to be continued tomorrow. . Hope u guys had fun reading my story cheesy cheesy.
op you made my night!!!Kudos
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by ademasta(m): 4:02am On May 14, 2016
Aye o!
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by liamrocklee: 4:52am On May 14, 2016
loooool...following!!
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by jemype(m): 6:02am On May 14, 2016
ActOfWar:

Na wah for una o.
Me looking at u like
bro d lady is preety naa
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by falseman(m): 6:58am On May 14, 2016
It's 7am already where the the op?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by sinaj(f): 7:36am On May 14, 2016
Andysnoopy where @ thou!

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by Dexema(m): 7:49am On May 14, 2016
OP is not alright at all, lwkm
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2016
23. The man got so mad, i tried begging and the next thing i heard on my face was..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2016
23. And....

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2016
24. It was so fast... I tried fighting back and he did this..

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2016
25. At that my moment i was on the floor, almost passed out... His wife came rushing in and was like please stop !! Please stop!! The man snapped at his wife and did this....

Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by horlamelekan(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2016
kwantiniu...i dey follow u
Re: Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala by andysnoopy(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2016
26. The man dragged me up from the floor, threw me outside and in less than 2 seconds, the mob outside decended on me like..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player / Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.