Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro (58950 Views)

Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants / PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide / Jonathan Founded Niger Delta Avengers, Buhari Not Our Problem – Ex-militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by bikefab(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2016
This is most deinfitely untrue. The GEJ we all know isn't a violent kind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by berrystunn(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2016
Lie lie government... Go fight war na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by divide9ja: 11:37pm On May 13, 2016
Na Only NDA?

GEJ is behind Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen and ISIS.

GEJ is behind 9/11 sef.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by AustinStevens: 11:38pm On May 13, 2016
egwekwe:
Imagine.Trying to make Buhari look bad just to look good.

Trying to re-write history in your favour.

Gej,your days are numbered and posterity will judge you.

Just an advice think smtyms b4 u speak dear......there are 2sides to every story so never judge ppl wit a single story.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by babestella: 11:39pm On May 13, 2016
This is an allegation from a poverty stricken, malaria infected and virus raided donkey who is being sponsored by APC to rubbish what GEJ have achieved in time past which their current ineffectual, unintelligent, fantastically senile and deceptive old goat in the name of PMB will never achieve in his life time.

It is a known fact that APC and their zombies have been looking for ways to indict GEJ, the Niger deltans are waiting and watching. Set of buffoons in APC.

If you think they don't value their son the way almajiris in the north and sw value their illiterate PMB, go and touch GEJ and see.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by berrystunn(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2016
lekjons:
fùck jonathan for our money he stole..

but if akpodobo has no proof, he can come and suck my dick!undecided

Gay

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by nelcliff(m): 11:41pm On May 13, 2016
who spew this poo here. APC una can lie ooooo.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by tete7000(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2016
Who sponsored the first wave of militancy he was involved before we return to this one? I need that confession to proceed on my investigation

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by babestella: 11:45pm On May 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Innefectual buffon always in the news for bad reason!

You mean Buhari right?

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by berrystunn(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2016
focus7:
Gengen, the same person that encouraged boko haram carnage is also the founder of niger delta avenger. I see no reason why Jonathan should not be prosecuted

Say no to fake smoke

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by tete7000(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2016
bikefab:
This is most deinfitely untrue. The GEJ we all know isn't a violent kind.

Let GEJ come out and defend himself. In the meantime I remain neutral. We live in a crazy world you know.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by TheFreeOne: 11:47pm On May 13, 2016
If only some understand 'strategy' before doing 'battle'.

Military action is important to the nation - it is the ground of death and life, the path of survival and destruction, so it is imperative to examine it.
-SUN TZU (THE ART OF WAR)

Like I've opined before, at this critical point diplomacy is key.

For those simpletons asking that Gej should be arrested, I just dey look Una gullibility.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Ebukaokeke5: 11:48pm On May 13, 2016
The federal government shudnt take dis confession litely.Dis calls 4 d speedy arrest of the ex president to face the judgement of the acts leveled against him.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by corpROYAL(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2016
Nigerians! I hail thee, when Ex president was there on the throne people said na him they sponsor boko haram boys. Now, he is no longer ruling us we still talk say na him they sponsor militant avengers. Instead of holding someone you are not sure of, why can't we address our problems. Let us talk about what will bring unity into this country not disunity.

God bless nigeria and guide our leaders right.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by babestella: 11:49pm On May 13, 2016
I can bet that Amechi and APC are the brain behind this alleged accusation.

Soon the truth shall be revealed.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by babestella: 11:51pm On May 13, 2016
Ebukaokeke5:
The federal government shudnt take dis confession litely.Dis calls 4 d speedy arrest of the ex president to face the judgement of the acts leveled against him.

Based on allegations without empirical evidence? I see your level.

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by pjsmart(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2016
I was actually believing the story until I read ...speaking from Abuja. Lol. pipelines are vandalised in ur state and you run to Abuja to give a press conference, its not as if u base in Abuja. Sanusi said he hated Jonathan but he can vouch that Jonathan is not the kind of leader that could take a life. The truth is even Buhari knows that this is crap. Jona doesn't have that ruthlessness in him. Some body pls tell this man if it's favour he is looking for from the presidency he should TRY AGAIN LATER

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by berrystunn(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2016
ba7man:
Hmmm..... GEJ became president and militants became rich and powerful, Boko Haram became stronger and oil B unkerers found a voice.

He came to the South west and empowered OPC of all groups.

He has a history of financing militia directly and indirectly.

It could be true.

On top of all that he made a big history by sending congratulations message to buhari before final results.

The men he empowered are for what??

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by tete7000(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2016
koastar:
One thing that is certain is that Niger Delta militancy was created & sponsored by politicians from that region mostly the PDP governors at that time. The way & manner this present Niger Delta Avengers operates & their demands show clearly that they are also being sponsored by politicians from that region.

Insurgency has always been sponsored by interest just like bokoharam was but how a leader handles determines how fatal it will be. Buhari's handling of these issues is not impressive at all.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by mickey226(m): 11:57pm On May 13, 2016
lastmessenger:
let this man rest. you guys have power now. why not concentrate on delivering good governance. before you know it goodluck will be the man behind increase in fuel price.
my brother i taya oo

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by berrystunn(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2016
Freelancer2015:
Let me ask Nigerians this question, is Buhari a saint? Politics is dirty. Manipulations!

Vampire sucking in darkness night.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by bologiabdul(m): 11:59pm On May 13, 2016
They will soon be crush like boko boys
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by berrystunn(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2016
flokii:

Why would a whole OBJ lie?

I never liked that GEJ guy.. Those dunce & feeble looking ones are usually evil

D strict ones turn out to be passionate & honest

Don't smoke anything you see. Say no to fake once

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by ikgabriel(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2016
Some fools jus don't know how to speak in public. Who won't know these ode is been bribed.

Oga go sleep

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by comradeson: 12:04am On May 14, 2016
SirExperience:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/13/jonathan-founded-niger-delta-avengers-buhari-not-our-problem-ex-militants/

I am not a fan of GEJ and I am a proud supporter of PMB but I can only tell u that u r totally deranged and mentally unstable. So u think that by lying against GEJ you can get PMB to arrest him?You are a complete idiot to think so.If you know Jonathan has a hand in Niger Delta avengers then take ur evidence and prove it instead of coming up with fake and preposterous stories.If GEJ did not mean well for Nigeria he wouldn't have accepted defeat in the first place...kindly go to the next psychiatric hospital for check up.Maybe ur past activities as an senior militant has affected your mental health.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Wanimoh: 12:05am On May 14, 2016
I pity this Israel. After APC must have finished using his illiterate head against his brother, they will dump him and he will have no home to return to. Nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by flokii: 12:05am On May 14, 2016
berrystunn:

Don't smoke anything you see. Say no to fake once

cheesy

I dnt even smoke.. I dnt fancy it atal

But this coming from a ND leader is really delicate.. DSS & NA will now swing into action

You knw I once predicted a joint team of DSS, EFCC & NA picking up d former president.. I go dey fear mysef now o

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by lekjons(m): 12:06am On May 14, 2016
berrystunn:

Gay
am no gay, but that man is annoying!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by greggng: 12:06am On May 14, 2016
This matter no need serious thinking at all. Let our military move in quickly and level the creek by then the sponsors will surface dead or alife
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by mickey226(m): 12:07am On May 14, 2016
If you want to indict an ex-leader, you should have more concrete facts and not some 'tales by moon light'

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by Generalyemi(m): 12:08am On May 14, 2016
flokii:

Why would a whole OBJ lie?
I never liked that GEJ guy.. Those dunce & feeble looking ones are usually evil
D strict ones turn out to be passionate & honest
so OBJ don't lie can God be dis heartless by denying u a sense of reasoning even as a man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro by flokii: 12:09am On May 14, 2016
Generalyemi:

so OBJ don't lie
can God be dis heartless by denying u a sense of reasoning even as a man

Are you a soldier sir?

I fear military pass anything abeg cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / APC's MamaTee Posts A Road In Pakistan Crediting It To El-Rufai In Kaduna / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.