Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) (78601 Views)

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Rapmaestro(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2016
chingydaboss:
I feel pity for you..
Y hav u decided to sell your soul to the devil?

Nairalanders..please put this sister in your prayers aswell.
grin go easy on her biko.. And I think she needs prayer truly
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:14pm On May 14, 2016
Sempumping:

Huh ..... What are you saying
I am saying that, with some cash to get this man good medical attention, we may be able to save him, instead of waiting for just a name to do what has been proven it can't.

2 Likes

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
Over 100 yrs.he has really lived......God will help him
I never knew he was that old. I used to think he's in his 60's.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by pulsa(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Thank you my brother, I love this hell so much that I'm so sure if you experience it with me, you'll never wanna leave, cheerscheesy
you have just shown me the level of ignorance in this country,
see how they are all falling over themselves to prove their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2016
Nature129:

Yes, he's Nuella's dad
He isn't o but I get the feeling you were being sarcastic sha.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by 1miccza: 1:18pm On May 14, 2016
Please what is this so called Actor's guild doing?? For heaven's sake ehn...
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:20pm On May 14, 2016
pulsa:

you have just shown me the level of ignorance in this country,
see how they are all falling over themselves to prove their stupidity.
My dear, I'm so tired I can't stomach it anymore, it's really saddening.

3 Likes

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Thank you my brother, I love this hell so much that I'm so sure if you experience it with me, you'll never wanna leave, cheerscheesy
weyrey! Do I know u?
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by gykes(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2016
Whizzdom:
Thats life for you, when you are rich and healthy people will want to associate with you.

Those other idiotic famous actors and actress, they organised a stupid All White Event yesterday, instead of helping each other, if they gather the money that they want to use to organise meaningless events, wont it save this man?

If the man dies now, you will now see them celebrating and doing merry merry.

God help us.

Sorry to bug you sir, but I think the question here should be, when he was rich and healthy who did he help?

People are quick to seek for assistance when in need even to the point of feeling entitled, whereas when they had it all they assisted nobody.

Let's support in our little way or better still pray for his speedy recovery not point accusing fingers because he is as guilty as the "other people" you are talking down.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by emvico(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2016
promayor1:
Them go don dey wait make this one die too;
1. Candle night
2. Procession
3. Crocodile tears

AGN!
u guys are always like that. u are now trying to put all the blame on AGN. was he acting films for free.?
let him use the money they paid him and treat himself. after all he has taste life. over 100 years on earth.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:29pm On May 14, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
weyrey! Do I know u?
The irony! Someone quoted me first, yet is asking if he knows me.

You have a brain, try using it, I promise it doesn't hurt.

3 Likes

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by omenka(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2016
OMG!! cry
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by gykes(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2016
emvico:

u guys are always like that. u are now trying to put all the blame on AGN. was he acting films for free.?
let him use the money they paid him and treat himself. after all he has taste life. over 100 years on earth.

Finally, somebody who thinks!!

God bless you my brother!

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by cosmicrayboi(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2016
i wonder wetin em be dey xpect that time em dey use d gods play anyhow for movie.. dey collet Land from women way em husbands don die.. to give am 5mill na to waste money nah, em don die already
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by MzUkay24(f): 1:35pm On May 14, 2016
Our Nollywood native doctor,pls get well soon

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Gibz02: 1:37pm On May 14, 2016
chingydaboss:
May you nt b asked such question..
Y such ?
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by gulfer: 1:38pm On May 14, 2016
What's that thing the other man is holding all in the name of 'traditional walking stick. angry angry
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 14, 2016
chingydaboss:
I feel pity for you..

Oh please shut up and donate if you wanna. Upon all the churches and mosques in every corner of Nigeria, yet Nigeria is wgetting worse by the day.

Religion keeps killing this country faster than anything else.

3 Likes

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by gykes(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2016
emvico:

Finally, somebody who thinks!!

God bless you my brother!

I dropped a post just above yours.

Nigerians have this huge sense of entitlement, I wonder why it's not being directed to the government
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Mbediogu(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2016
histemple:
I wonder what the actors guild does.

They sabi themselves. They probably think his form was prepared by make up artist, and that the man may be acting. But I know he is sick and in great need.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by kevoh(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2016
Your ineffective prayers won't help him, the man needs the money more for medical treatment. Feel free to take his case to your various local churches, raise some money for his cause during service tomorrow being Sunday and wire the money to his account. That will go a long way to help him instead.
@sweetcocoa Dem want to swallow ya? tongue

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Megaideas(f): 1:44pm On May 14, 2016
Mhh. Where are those struggling to be the President of Actors' Guild of Nigeria? Emeka Ike them ... Ihe e ji amara dike eruwo; mberede nyiri dike ma mberede ka e ji ama dike. This is your responsibilty, shoulder it and the old man will be happy being part of you. We all can't watch him die, do what you can do and if God's will prevails, you will be satisfied that you tried your best for the man and God in heaven will bless you.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:45pm On May 14, 2016
kevoh:
Your ineffective prayers won't help him, the man needs the money more for medical treatment. Feel free to take his case to your various local churches, raise some money for his cause during service tomorrow being Sunday and wire the money to his account. That will go a long way to help him instead.
@sweetcocoa Dem want to swallow ya? tongue
Lol.

They can't fit na.grin
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by BiafranAmerican: 1:46pm On May 14, 2016
Who ever is close to that man should tell him to alter his blood pH and the liver problem will go away. As he is now, he doesnt have up to 6 months to live cos this stage is Oedema already. So hospitals will hardly help except immediate liver transplant which is all they do, but if I have any means of riching this man. Its best to instantly check his blood pH and alter it to alkaline and this problem will go away.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by olive282(f): 1:50pm On May 14, 2016
george4CHRIST:
I have seen the level of your mentality. Believe it or you leave it, GOD heals. To the sick man, you are healed. God has taken your sicknesses and your infirmities away, by his stripe you are healed

God heals.. ..buh faith widout work is dead....wat he needs now is money...to pay for his treatment...den God cn mk d treatment effectiv....dz z hw u guys decive ursefs ....sumone cums to u 4 help nd u say God is goin to do it 4 d persn....dnt u guys knw dat u cn b a Godsent?...please..let us do our best as human and leav d rest 4 God...u dnt expect d man to sit down in d hauz nd gt healed

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by ojibole1(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2016
Mehn this country jst tire me...what abt the actors guild isn't that supposed to be an association that can assist it's members asides doing its other duties...this is sad sha. Wish him best though was a good actor
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2016
chingydaboss:
I feel pity for you..

Oga which devil did she sell her soul too... Money with good medical condition will heal this man. Nigerians always want miracle.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by exceltech: 1:58pm On May 14, 2016
boolet:
Sickness that comes with ageing... sad

NO, this isn't normal ageing, the man is definitely suffering from
hepatic or GIT related disorders.

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by exceltech: 2:00pm On May 14, 2016
chingydaboss:
I feel pity for you..

She made a statement of fact, please if you have any sick
person near you don't just sit and pray for them, take them
to the hospital or they will end up dead.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by emvico(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2016
gykes:

Sorry to bug you sir, but I think the question here should be, when he was rich and healthy who did he help?

People are quick to seek for assistance when in need even to the point of feeling entitled, whereas when they had it all they assisted nobody.

Let's support in our little way or better still pray for his speedy recovery not point accusing fingers because he is as guilty as the "other people" you are talking down.

GOD bless u my brother. that is what we are saying. when he was in good condition did he help anyone.? now that he is in a bad condition he want some one to come and help him
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 2:00pm On May 14, 2016
The man is 100? Then this shouldn't be in the news. It simply means ridiculing the old man in his old age. Begging for money for him at this stage of his life is fraud. May GOD heal him and grant him peace

2 Likes

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by exceltech: 2:01pm On May 14, 2016
Donlouise:
people wey die after all d medical care Nko?

If prayer works, we won't have hospitals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor's Son's Wedding In London (Picture) / A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) / Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.