Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) (78622 Views)

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 14, 2016
enoch273:
No difference oo, because even the movie he has been acting since he is always looking in a pathetic state, reason he is mostly used as a native doctor and an elder in the village.

May God lay his hands of healing upon your life.
you need help!!!
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by emvico(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2016
promayor1:

Mr birth certificate, how sure are you that he's over 100? Oh, you just read that now.
And, may family, friends and co-workers forget you in days of hardship cos you have enough, did i hear an amen??
i bind u in jesus name.
if i help the poor around me, my god will remember me. as for u, may all ur evil prayer return back to u in jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by holywota: 4:10pm On May 14, 2016
Elder njubigbo may god heal u of this,chai a very gentle and humble man.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by adriftonmemories(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
My friend go and donate some money and stop talking crap, you think you are the first person who's said that to him yet he is still sick, do you know how many pastors must have prayed for him with nothing to show for it?

Hospital works faster and better than whatever name you claim, use ya head.

Thank you. Tell them o, whether them go gree hear angry
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by HugoEagles15(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
It's been proven that medical care can do a lot better than that name.

Just donate some cash to the cause if you can, thanks sister.
May Almighty GOD have mercy on yhu
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Krayzeejhay(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2016
Why do ah have a feel!ng real madr!d won't w!n the UEFA cup?....

The nat!ve doctor !s putt!ng on Real madr!d's short!! angry
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Heffalump(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2016
"The old man is well known for his village chief priest’s roles he acts in movies, which he interprets very well. He is believed to be over 100 years."

In as much as I do not wish him dead, a man over 100 years has seen it all on earth and have lived his life to the fullest. He is a blessed man and I thank God for his age!! kiss kiss kiss smiley
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 14, 2016
If he's well over 100 years the man has lived a good life. He should start making plans for the afterlife(if one exists).
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 4:52pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:

May God have mercy on you
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by promayor1(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2016
emvico:

i bind u in jesus name.
if i help the poor around me, my god will remember me. as for u, may all ur evil prayer return back to u in jesus name amen
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Easy brother, its an illustration of this man's situation that i presented to you, doesn't necessarily mean its you.
You see, you just shoot yourself at the leg with this grin
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Originalsly: 5:06pm On May 14, 2016
histemple:
I wonder what the actors guild does.
Inform members when there is a premiere for a movie or any slightly related occasion where they can display their breastsess body and latest clothes.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:07pm On May 14, 2016
Ezeamaemmanuel:

May God have mercy on you
He has to be in existence before he can do that.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 14, 2016
Acting is overrated in Nigeria...imagine this man after all his movies is suffering like this
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by emvico(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2016
promayor1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Easy brother, its an illustration of this man's situation that i presented to you, doesn't necessarily mean its you.
You see, you just shoot yourself at the leg with this grin
my brother na fear catch me o tongue tongue i no wan see poverty again cheesy cheesy am sorry for my reaction

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by emvico(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
He has to be in existence before he can do that.cheesy
blood of God. U mean u dont believe that God exist.? may God have mercy on u
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Iwonttell(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2016
Over 100 years on earth what happend to his children and great grand children.they should not allow this.get well soon papa
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by naijacampu(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2016
So sad, one of my favorite Nollywood Actors.
Get well Paa.
Elder Maya Ndubuigbo Sick
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 14, 2016
I'm afraid guys, there isn't any cure for this ailment. Only a liver transplant can save him, and even at that there is the problem of organ rejection and his health conditions interfering with the procedure.

I'm afraid for him because his final prognosis doesn't look too good. cry
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by tinyanosa(f): 7:13pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:

May almighty God have mercy on you for you know not what you are saying...In all thou getting, get understanding. Because u are a lost sheep.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:15pm On May 14, 2016
tinyanosa:
May almighty God have mercy on you for you know not what you are saying...In all thou getting, get understanding. Because u are a lost sheep.
Save yourself from ignorance before its too late girl.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by tinyanosa(f): 7:22pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
So many factors may have been responsible.

-They didn't get medicare in time.

-The doctor made mistake.

-Their bodies rejected treatment.

-There's no known cure for their ailment etc.
you need help urgently , something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:27pm On May 14, 2016
tinyanosa:
you need help urgently , something is wrong somewhere.
My friend talk like someone who has a functional brain for crying out loud, I bet you don't even know the first thing about how all these work, instead of you to learn you are talking crap that is in no way related to what's being discussed.

Dummy.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by tinyanosa(f): 7:37pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
My friend talk like someone who has a functional brain for crying out loud, I bet you don't even know the first thing about how all these work, instead of you to learn you are talking crap that is in no way related to what's being discussed.

Dummy.
God bless you.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by kan12(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2016
Are the gods angry wid him?Chief priest do the needed cleansing.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by introvertedsoul: 8:47pm On May 14, 2016
[size=18pt]The ignorant ones citing alcoholism should read the link below before jumping to conclusions!
There are other causes of this ailment too.
Same can be said about kidney disease, which i think most of you are mistaking to be liver disease.

http://www.medicinenet.com/liver_disease/article.htm[/size]
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Telling you to use your brain is no indication of anger and as can be seen from your comment, you still aren't heeding the the sound advice. Just how does even showing emotions make one a kid? Dude please you need to do something about your mental state.
thank u for my mental state, u too have to do somthing with ur empty brain.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by McPerry(f): 11:53pm On May 14, 2016
Where is Ibinabo oooo....der president.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by robinicule(m): 6:17am On May 15, 2016
pretydiva:
He will not die buh live. Ur healed in jesus name
I like you...really! nice pics btw
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by chidarlus(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2016
boolet:
Sickness that comes with ageing... sad
liver disease is not associated with old age
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by chidarlus(m): 9:14am On May 15, 2016
boolet:
Sickness that comes with ageing... sad
liver disease is not associated with old age ......
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by chidarlus(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2016
emvico:

i bind u in jesus name.
pathetic!!!...SMH
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by emvico(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2016
chidarlus:
pathetic!!!...SMH
angry wetin concern u.? amebor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor's Son's Wedding In London (Picture) / Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same / A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.