Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) (78606 Views)

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by PaulkillermanAg(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2016
N
pretydiva:
He will not die buh live. Ur healed in jesus name
an madness dey worry u, she na u are healed dey save person A bi?

2 Likes

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by exceltech: 2:02pm On May 14, 2016
Osinachi1:
The name, JESUS CHRIST is above every other name, situation, sickness, trouble.

It need not to be proved or disputed, It's just what IT is.

Have you ever taken pills,herbs or injections before ?

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by exceltech: 2:04pm On May 14, 2016
BBluv2015:

What name? Hope u re not referring to the name of Jesus because if u re, u lie. Even with d whole money & medical care, it is only d name of Jesus Christ dt can heal & save. With dt name, u need no cash. Pls mind what u say.

I guess that name also feeds and give you water to drink ?
I know you don't practise what you preach, otherwise you
won't be on Nairaland right now.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2016
Teenaira:
What is wrong with this our country self ? This are people who have paid their dues and when it is time for the nation to take care of them we are found wanting. This elder statesman is a Nigerian that has a president, from a state that has a governor, from a local government that has a chairman, from a senatorial region that has a senator and a house of representative member and a state house of assembly member. They collect constituency allowances, security votes, estacodes and all sort of allowances. Yet non of them could support a genuely sick elder statesman. The irony of life is that everybody, either rich or poor will die one day, besides we will not go with 1 kobo.
Mr. man, before you call in d politicians. what about his own family? What are doing about it? So, any thespian that is sick now should be taken care by the govt, what about the non-thespian
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Ray4swaqqi(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2016
HE IS DUE TO DIE NOW.. NO PROBLEM WITH THAT
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by permanentgrace(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2016
But i'm sorry to say this. If he is over 100yrs, why fighting to keep him alive again? I mean we all shall die someday and death comes in different forms.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Whizzdom(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2016
gykes:

Sorry to bug you sir, but I think the question here should be, when he was rich and healthy who did he help?

People are quick to seek for assistance when in need even to the point of feeling entitled, whereas when they had it all they assisted nobody.

Let's support in our little way or better still pray for his speedy recovery not point accusing fingers because he is as guilty as the "other people" you are talking down.

Thats true.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Silumi(f): 2:28pm On May 14, 2016
This life is OYO for every1# if he did not know dat early then its no one's problem but his. No one should expect d actors to come rushing to his aid cos i dont

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by kushma(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2016
yemkash:
All these men dey suffer. Actors guild suppose they take care of their welfare ooo
scam pls don't Snd any airtym to anyone that wat dey did to me be careful my fellower landers
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2016
Why are some Nigerians still thinking like people in dark ages? Where they would be sick, all they would say is accept Jesus Christ if you want to be heal. Medical problem can't be solved with name of Jesus christ, but with herbs, orthodox medicine and surgery.
Religion has deluded many Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by AsanwaKC(f): 2:39pm On May 14, 2016
eyaa...it's a pity, no good hospital or Nigeria..once your sickness pass malaria..hmm na God's grace to survive..even the so called doctors will first label your sickness spiritual....wish him quick recovery sha.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by AsanwaKC(f): 2:40pm On May 14, 2016
eyaa...it's a pity, no good hospital in Nigeria..once your sickness pass malaria..hmm na God's grace to survive..even the so called doctors will first label your sickness spiritual....wish him quick recovery sha.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 14, 2016
Donlouise:
people wey die after all d medical care Nko?

People wey die after all the name of Jesus nko?

1 Like

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 14, 2016
Isn't it time for nafdac to start testing champagnes and wines to determine if they contains toxins that are bad to our health?
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by skelewu404(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2016
luciouscookie:
Over 100 years
Papa Don try naaaa.
I don't know what they want him to achieve again. He better delete and save himself the pains
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by somehowpenis(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2016
I don't mean to sound mean or wicked, but una say he is over 100 years, nawao , make them allow this man Format in peace .. Him don try na...
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
The irony! Someone quoted me first, yet is asking if he knows me.

You have a brain, try using it, I promise it doesn't hurt.
good, I tot u don't get angry @any insult trown @u, I'm trying to measure up the degree of humility u posess! Now that u react, I know u r a kid.
Thank u.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Oilandgas1(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2016
Lilprincey:
He likes playing a part of an Elder in Nigerian films and like giving bad advices...Lol. Get well soon sir we are praying for u

He equally play's the role of a native doctor and chief priest
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 3:02pm On May 14, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
good, I tot u don't get angry @any insult trown @u, I'm trying to measure up the degree of humility u posess! Now that u react, I know u r a kid.
Thank u.
Telling you to use your brain is no indication of anger and as can be seen from your comment, you still aren't heeding the the sound advice. Just how does even showing emotions make one a kid? Dude please you need to do something about your mental state.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2016
histemple:
I wonder what the actors guild does.
do they care? the executives are bunch of selfish buffoons who dont give a damn about what ever happens to their member. its really appalling.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by CRAPHA96(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
It's been proven that medical care can do a lot better than that name.

Just donate some cash to the cause if you can, thanks sister.
ur signature says it all
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:17pm On May 14, 2016
Apelex:
Over 100 yrs.he has really lived......God will help him

Amen ooooo

God will help him
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by macaranta(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2016
sad
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 14, 2016
get well soon
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by promayor1(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2016
emvico:

u guys are always like that. u are now trying to put all the blame on AGN. was he acting films for free.?
let him use the money they paid him and treat himself. after all he has taste life. over 100 years on earth.
Mr birth certificate, how sure are you that he's over 100? Oh, you just read that now.
And, may family, friends and co-workers forget you in days of hardship cos you have enough, did i hear an amen??
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by amtaken(f): 3:34pm On May 14, 2016
By His Stripes we are healed.

He sent His words and healed our disease.

Many people of diverse diseases were brought to Him and He healed them all.

Jesus Christ, the name above every other name.

At the mention of the name Jesus, every knee must bow and all tongues must confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Jesus the same yesterday and today.

Worthy worthy is the lamb that was slayed.

Jesus is the Lord!

sweetcocoa:

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by amtaken(f): 3:35pm On May 14, 2016

He sent His words and healed our diseases.

At the mention of the name Jesus, every knee must bow and all tongues must confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Jesus is the Lord!

sweetcocoa:

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by excel101(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:

Be careful of your comments, cos in life when you might need the name, it nothing may happen cos you under estimated the name of Jesus.
Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 3:37pm On May 14, 2016
amtaken:

He sent His words and healed our diseases.

Jesus is the Lord!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by sweetcocoa(f): 3:40pm On May 14, 2016
excel101:
Be careful of your comments, cos in life when you might need the name, it nothing may happen cos you under estimated the name of Jesus.
Tah! Give me a break biko.

The name is as useless as the P in pneumonia. How does it work exactly? I need cash,I yell the name and the money appears? grin

2 Likes

Re: Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) by chukwuraobi: 4:03pm On May 14, 2016
lekankolade:
May God revive him.... Ogogoro no be better thing...it's end product Can be funny at times
oh! i wonder why all this happen to good people..... papa may God in his infinit mercy heal you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor's Son's Wedding In London (Picture) / A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) / Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.