Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) (62159 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by M4gunners: 1:30pm On May 14, 2016
Anita nawao.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by faith551(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2016
M4gunners:
Hehehe leave that lip for me please. She is my crush.

she's my sprite
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2016
Martha Ankomah...the crush of my life kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by EzeRedd(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2016
Deception and kwaraption!!!
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Mbediogu(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2016
faith551:
Angela Okorie beats them all without make-up's, she has such kissable lips tongue
let me come and go and post my own make-up free picture

Martha Ankomah takes it all with or without make up. Neva heard about her before now though.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 14, 2016
pretydiva:
90% of dem look ugly without makeup

U wey put makeup no come fine
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by lerumoss(f): 2:00pm On May 14, 2016
FisifunKododada:

shocked YOU LIE shocked
Okay.... Number 1 is not beautiful
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2016
Our natural girls has lost their beauty 2 artificial tins. Guys u've seen it all if u want to know girls dat beautiful, tell dem to clean their make ups
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 14, 2016
Bone! Chidinma Ekile is FINE!!! #NoHomo
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by buzzybrain88(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2016
Genny all d way
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by faith551(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2016
Mbediogu:

Martha Ankomah takes it all with or without make up. Neva heard about her before now though.

wateva goes for u bro, i just aired my view
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by bliitz: 2:40pm On May 14, 2016
na genny beat the all.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by AsanwaKC(f): 2:48pm On May 14, 2016
nna..na wa..ohh...
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Jadoskii(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2016
If any body do mistake jam funke akindele for early morning,omo na heart attack tinz....#harry song doing the zombie dance ach yo funeral
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Smellymouth: 2:56pm On May 14, 2016
esthadewunmi:
except me cos am proud of my natural beauty.tnx to my creator smiley grin

Pishures or..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by jaz(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2016
BLOOD OF GOD !! My grandma looks better than all of them except genevieve and omotola
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by DRISKLEF(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Pishures or..... undecided
Your emails still working?
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Smellymouth: 3:15pm On May 14, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Your emails still working?

It ain't working baba.. dunno what's wrong.

I even tried reaching out to SANDOSKI ,all to no avail cry

Sandy, abeg give me link where I fit reach u oo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by DRISKLEF(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ehyah.. Wanted to discuss somthing.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by spartacuz: 3:28pm On May 14, 2016
Martha Ankomah, na u win. Genevieve my future wife, u carry 2nd. Yemi love , u carry 3rd. Others sha, na to break up wt dem sure pass... Tiwa sha
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by nwanky(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2016
lerumoss:
They all looked beautiful without makeup.
Not all o,,,but Anita joseph
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by nwanky(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2016
Martha Ankoma's lips tho,,,,Sexual!
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by lerumoss(f): 3:35pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=nwanky post=45616128]
Not all o,,,but Anita joseph[/quot

I see nothing wrong with them. Maybe, cos I'm a girl.
I also don't wear makeup
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by manakocha(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2016
Okorie Beat them all....., Na Anita carry last. na wah for this Tiwa savage sef... who knw say so na so Bimbo sef wowo ? Tonto & Ivon do chip stuff finish 4 market shap shap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by cozy7(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2016
faith551:
Angela Okorie beats them all without make-up's, she has such kissable lips tongue
let me come and go and post my own make-up free picture
I totally agree with u, that lady is simply too hot. I luv seeing her on screen. She got d beauty, curves, smile n presentation.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by optional1(f): 3:47pm On May 14, 2016
Kaira333:
Honestly apart from few, others can't survive without make up. Girls na makeup dey save una oooo

hey bro count me out of d makeup girls ooo.

I do witout makeups?
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Ejytex(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2016
Na over beauty dey worry dis ANGELA OKORIE.Oh boi c egg
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Swithrt Awfa........ I'm here for youwinkwink

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Smellymouth: 4:37pm On May 14, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swithrt Awfa........ I'm here for youwinkwink
Ohh bae!! How I miss you..

U re the only coffee in my tea kiss kiss

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ohh bae!! How I miss you..

U re the only coffee in my tea kiss kiss

I miss u more...... cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife / Burna Boy Acquires A 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia (Photos) / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.