Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) (62157 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by CharliParker: 11:14am On May 14, 2016
Genevieve beat them hands down, make up or without make up she is number one, always looking classic.
so the result
1 Genny
2 Angela Okorie
3 Motola Jelande
4 Ivonne Nelson
5 Mather
6 Chidimma Ekile
7 Ini Edo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 14, 2016
Monalisa has a lot of makeup on undecided
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Arabiandude: 11:14am On May 14, 2016
This thread has really shown the deceitful act of some women when it comes to been beautiful.

With or without makeups, Nigerian women are beautiful and endowed in their own ways anyways.

Check out makeup and no makeup pics of a contestant for miss Nairaland 2016, refiner
www.nairaland.com/refiner

Isn't she pretty and awesome?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 14, 2016
I can do without makd up too grin
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by DAVE41(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2016
Hey Guys
http://www.?aff=DESTINY41. DESTINY41(SPONSOR)[][/b]
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by kingpablo: 11:15am On May 14, 2016
Na Angela okorie sure pass......na rest r just defrauding Nigerians..
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by ebig21(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2016
Chai girls na scammers ooo, no difference from 419

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by DAVE41(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2016
Hey Guys
http://www.?aff=DESTINY41. DESTINY41(SPONSOR)
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by ibez007(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2016
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by flokii: 11:21am On May 14, 2016
If not for makeup in d life of Nigerian girls ehnn.. They wnt see guys to give them face atal

What their oyinbo counterparts don't av
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Coolguy89(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2016
they r all very ugly without make up
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by showblack(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2016
God punish make up. Me sef I fine jooo
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by tgmservice: 11:23am On May 14, 2016
Toke makinwa,s no make-up is still some women heavy make-up. Toke and make-up is like bread and akara
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by pagorino(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2016
dz anita joseph no try @ all o...choi grin
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nashirushekoni(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2016
donholy28:
90% gini? 99.5% look very ugly without makeup

Infact u said it all especially dat anita joseph very worst
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by martineverest(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2016
They are all wearing makeupin both pics...one is light makeup and oda is heavy makeup
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by tigerclaws: 11:28am On May 14, 2016
grin

Even chidinma shocked this girl na average ooo
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by emerged01(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2016
Scam o!
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 14, 2016
I love their natural smell without make up than with make up
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2016
Tonto looks like Obasanjo without make-up

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Akalia(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2016
Martha Ankomah takes it all home. Even without make up, it still looks as if she applied a little make up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by edubekee: 11:35am On May 14, 2016
mikron:
Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup – We have been used to seeing them on television, pages of magazine and on billboards looking fabulous and all caked up. We shall be sharing the make-up photos of these female celebs in a ‘before and after’ style.
While quite a lot of them look unbelievably beautiful without make-up, few of them might need to have a d ouble dose of a make-up session before we can recognize them for who we know them as. Let’s take a look at some of our Nigerian female celebrities without makeup.

See More at : http://theinfong.com/2016/04/20-photos-nigerian-female-celebs-without-makeup-youll-surprised-see-real-looks/

lets start from the 20th to the 1st, lets go there cheesy cheesy cheesy

20. Anita Joseph
19. Yvonne Nelson
18. Yemi Alade
17. Ini Edo

ini edo loks beautiful witout make up and swet
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by streamsofjoy(f): 11:35am On May 14, 2016
Pls dnt fall for these fraudsters, this number will call u asking for ur atm pin and serial number. He will tell you his name is Ben Okolo from CBN. Pls dnt divulge ur info to h.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by edubekee: 11:38am On May 14, 2016
mikron:
Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup – We have been used to seeing them on television, pages of magazine and on billboards looking fabulous and all caked up. We shall be sharing the make-up photos of these female celebs in a ‘before and after’ style.
While quite a lot of them look unbelievably beautiful without make-up, few of them might need to have a d ouble dose of a make-up session before we can recognize them for who we know them as. Let’s take a look at some of our Nigerian female celebrities without makeup.

See More at : http://theinfong.com/2016/04/20-photos-nigerian-female-celebs-without-makeup-youll-surprised-see-real-looks/

lets start from the 20th to the 1st, lets go there cheesy cheesy cheesy

20. Anita Joseph
19. Yvonne Nelson
18. Yemi Alade
17. Ini Edo

yemi loks gud too witout make up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Armstrong34(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2016
tonto dike is jus fake n ugly....tiwa Na scamgrin
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by okuneddie(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
The worst form of breakup in Nigeria ::: cheesy grin

can't stop laffin.....this guy no well wahalai. lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by ndujekwu(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2016
faith551:
Angela Okorie beats them all without make-up's, she has such kissable lips tongue
let me come and go and post my own make-up free picture

And Martha (no. 3); the ghanian. Black is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by xismo(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2016
Martha Ankoma excellently exceptional just too much
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by sholay2011(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2016
Omotola looks good.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2016
lerumoss:
They all looked beautiful without makeup.

Its okay to have impaired judgment considering the umbrella you are wearing on your eyes.

I AV suppressed my shock for too long!! jeeeSSU!!
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by joseph1832(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2016
Men I'm not a man who will call any one ugly, but without make-up, most of these our celebrities are....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by teekay213(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2016
all of them ugly.ini edo look like a cancer pacient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy Acquires A 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia (Photos) / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.