Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) (62147 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by olachelsea1(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2016
waridis....4 christ sake.
cant all dis ladies learn from we men dat apear natural everyday witout any make up,yet we sti catch wat we want anytime anyday,as fo me,no lady can decieve me wit dis thrash
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Almonda: 11:55am On May 14, 2016
@ Op, bt why you com spoil my appetite by starting with Anita Joseph
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 14, 2016
Martha Ankomah, love of ma lyf
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by olachelsea1(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2016
waridis....4 christ sake. cant all dis ladies learn from we men dat apear natural everyday witout any make up,yet we sti catch wat we want anytime anyday,as fo me,no lady can decieve me wit dis thrash ( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Seventeen(f): 12:01pm On May 14, 2016
I tot guyz always say they prefer ladies without make up.... Why are u all now saying they are ugly... cheesy. No be una de alwayz preach Be Natural? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Speakdatruth: 12:01pm On May 14, 2016
vynone nelson Rita Dominic Martha ankomah Chidinma Omotola Genevieve
all good without make up
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Chikwado1991(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2016
They are pretty without makeup
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Taiwo20(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2016
donholy28:
90% gini? 99.5% look very ugly without makeup

99.9%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Crixina(f): 12:11pm On May 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
Yvonne Nelson

Angela Okorie

Martha Ankomah are just damn pretty without makeup..the rest are just there!
for me, it's totally Martha Ankomah.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 14, 2016
Make up
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 14, 2016
Make up engineers analyse girls the way we civil engineers do concrete. They give clear cover of certain minimum thickness as if they(dem girls) are concrete. But looking at it I think they match, because some girls do hide behind say almost 10mm thick emulsion paint. You may come to understand the true meaning of " 50 shades of grey. Lubbish. Where are them true girls who walk into a room knowing they gat everything to lose buh soon as they open their mouth they sure like heaven know we the guys start to think we are the ones who have got everything to lose.Team Charisma N Brains

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 14, 2016
U

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by no1madman(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2016
My girls don't wear makeup. . love dem natural. . . .hahahahahhaha!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by domopps(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2016
They all look somehow especially no 20th something Joseph except Chidinma Ekile

My Opinion tho

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by AreaFada2: 12:21pm On May 14, 2016
na wa o. Ladies should never describe any dude as ugly.

Make up dey cover many things o.

Although I prefer that Okorie chic sans make up. kiss
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 14, 2016
Ndifereke:
Tonto Dike, Toke Makinwa and Tiwa Savage's no make-up made me throw up. WTF?!! Ugliness personified!! shocked shocked
lols. Funny you
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Brightgem(f): 12:28pm On May 14, 2016
rIaYoll:
Toke's make up free picture is nice
Madam she is one of the worse without shows how heavy she does it all d time.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 14, 2016
that Anita Joseph who I don't even know... what is she, an actress or some celebrity baby mama? she ugly as hell.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by duality(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2016
If you're not into makeup, you'll be beautiful without make up.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by toyinjimoh(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2016
I just wasted my mb in viewing dis
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 12:38pm On May 14, 2016
Worwor bail up some babes sha!!!
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2016
They be like winch grin

Thank God for makeup oh. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by gebest: 12:51pm On May 14, 2016
Donariok:
GIRL: I want to show you something. BOY: Okay. GIRL: Can we go inside the bedroom? BOY: (excited) sure, we can. GIRL: Can I switch off the light? BOY: Go on. GIRL: Can I close the curtains and windows? BOY: (very excited) Fast! GIRL: Can I lock the door? BOY: Wow! Yea immediately! GIRL: I'm done, come closer. BOY: Here I am (this will be amazing). GIRL: I want to show you that my watch has a light, you can use it to check the time in darkness..what will be ur reaction after then
na rape things be that na
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by lerumoss(f): 12:57pm On May 14, 2016
written:

Its okay to have impaired judgment considering the umbrella you are wearing on your eyes.

I AV suppressed my shock for too long!! jeeeSSU!!

I don't understand you.
They all looked beautiful to me.
I don't use glasses
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2016
Women should be very thankful to make up innovation...Most women r very ugly naturally xpecially african girls
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:05pm On May 14, 2016
headboiy:
Choi, Scam!!!!

Btw, most of them still have foundation on undecided
If the foundations n German flooring be destroyed what shall we do embarassed
lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by FisifunKododada: 1:06pm On May 14, 2016
lerumoss:
They all looked beautiful without makeup.

shocked YOU LIE shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by esthadewunmi(f): 1:20pm On May 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
All these ladies na fraudsters ooo!!!
except me cos am proud of my natural beauty.tnx to my creator smiley grin
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by youngbravian(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2016
With or without makeup chidima luk sexy.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by tosinjay(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2016
Make up don spoil this people face finish. See the 20. The thing with make up is same with bleaching, they are actually with low self esteem because they cannot dare appear without make up to the public. It's easier to be humble without make up but when ladies finish their face with makeup look something else they begin to form anything formable.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by M4gunners: 1:26pm On May 14, 2016
faith551:
Angela Okorie beats them all without make-up's, she has such kissable lips tongue
let me come and go and post my own make-up free picture
Hehehe leave that lip for me please. She is my crush.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures) by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2016
esthadewunmi:
except me cos am proud of my natural beauty.tnx to my creator smiley grin
...Pics or gerarahia..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy Acquires A 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Beautiful Photos / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.