Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Am I Too Young To Be A Father? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Young To Be A Father? (2977 Views)

I Too Love Igbo Guys / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) / How Young Is Too Young To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Young To Be A Father? by Lady234: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: Am I Too Young To Be A Father? by foyeks2001(f): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2009
harvey:

Gaby no be lie u talk.but still na joblessness put this guy for this mess.if he had a job he wont be too much into sex.anyway its the will of God and i pray he gives u the means to take care of this dude coming into the world.all things works together for good.u should have used protection my guy or avoid am.cos God is against pre-marital sex and u know he says our body is the temple of the lord.make peace with God and he will give u the means to take adequate care of the baby.amen

my pastor, i dey feel u oo
lol
Re: Am I Too Young To Be A Father? by awumen: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2009
i wont dubbed you irresponsible atall.
Re: Am I Too Young To Be A Father? by RiffRaff: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
how do u intend 2 take care of the baby?
dont bring a child into this world to suffer.
find a job quick and step up ur game.
Re: Am I Too Young To Be A Father? by Kx: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2009
Let the child live,
u never can tell what luck he brings.
U ve even gratuated,only job hunting,
what about brick layer when dey born pickin anyhow?

Let the child live pls
Re: Am I Too Young To Be A Father? by jaybee3(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2009
awumen:

i wont dubbed you irresponsible atall,though i started working at 23 immediately after my nysc but i got a gurl pregnant when i was 22 in my final year at school,everyone advised that she abort but i insisted that she keeps it afterall my papa can feed us all,fortunately for me things worked out,infact the baby brought me luck,got a job in an oil company immediately after nysc and today with God i am up up we have a ssecond baby and was able to afford our weddin in london all the way from naija(no b God),so my broda pray harder,work harder and am sure the head of the baby go bring luck.
And how many people are going to be as lucky as you? People should learn to be realistic and stop waiting on the lord to do abracadabra.
Work with the known situation and forget abt the unkown scenarios
Re: Am I Too Young To Be A Father? by Kulas: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
Some people are just talking anyhow.Many of all these people apportioning blame on him have done one abortion or the other and many have made love without condom.If what i am saying is lie,just tell me.Some girls here even prefer it without condom,but in the public they will maintain that all their sex encounter is with condom.Some are in the game of doing abortion secretly or taking contraceptives,is it not bad?,than to leave the pregnancy.Mr poster,dont mind them,just be focused,do ur best,dont worry much ,commit it to God.You will definetly succeed.
Re: Am I Too Young To Be A Father? by TheSeeker(m): 1:23am On Dec 03, 2009
jay bee:

We are not talking about statistics or whatsoever. At the time the Op posted the thread he was unemployed and i deem that rather irresponsible getting a girl pregnant cos i just can't see how he his going to be able to take care of 3 people when he can't currently handle his own business properly.
Responsible can mean different things to different people but on the basic front, if he a man can't provide for himself then why bring a child into the world? Nigerian government doesn't provide benefits/support for children so what r u on abt bruv?
I do understand that he must have been a little careless about protecting himself and his girlfriend from an 'unwanted' pregnancy. But, and I speak from situations I've witnessed, there are men who only were able to work a lot out for themselves when they impregnated a girl. They found in themselves, zeal and potentials they never thought was there and made use of it right away.

The mere thought that he has two extra people to take care of can drive him into tapping out knowledge and ideas that he never had. Some situations are bad but they always bring out the best in us and this one is not an exception.
Re: Am I Too Young To Be A Father? by Princek12(m): 2:23am On Dec 03, 2009
you are too broke to be a father, not too young.
Re: Am I Too Young To Be A Father? by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 03, 2009
You are too broke to be a dad.
Re: Am I Too Young To Be A Father? by ayomidej(f): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
If you can have sex at your age then you are old enough to be a dad. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Being A House Wife ? / Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys / I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.