Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying (2969 Views)

See What This Nairalander Did To Me When I Pmed Her. Crying :-[ / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tunnex190: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hello fellow NLers! I just need your advice on this issue. I have a girlfriend and nothing more to it. I have always loved her and i'm still loving her not because of a reason but an emotional feelings i have developed towards her. Though, i personally didn't expect deep relationship with her but later we found ourselves fall in love. We've been together almost 2 years now.

It just occurred to me later on that she is hiding some truth from me. She doesn't truly like open up to me until i pressurize her and after lots of nagging. Hound upon hound. I've said a lot of things to persuade her about being honest. Everyone (guys) is a friend to her. Because she keeps alot of male-friends as she called them. Anyway, i see nothing wrong with attitude of keeping male friends.

She gives guys too much audience. Sometimes, someone she called a friend will later be her regular caller on phone. And sometime she will be the first to beep, call or text that friends of her anytime she's less busy. I guess she takes pleasure in doing that.

But what baffle me most is that anytime i tried to let her realize her mistakes or tell her what i don't really like about her attitudes, she would say my assumptions about issues which surround the circumstances were wrong and that both major premises and minor premises which make the conclusion tangible were purely lies. For instance, i've caught her saving a guy's contact number with her aunt's name, sending messages upto 2, 3 pages almost everyday to a guy. And she said nothing is between them. Anyway, that has been resolved, she would still tell you that he's merely a friend. I understand. But what of a case when she was supposed to tell what really happened if she was asked of relationship with someone she had just met and exchanged a phone number with? She would either start to crying or get angry. What should i do? Should I be watchin all her attitudes and keep mute when she's done something so hurting? Or say it and make a cry?
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
190. . . tongue

i really wish people would start doing what they feel to be right.
her acting funny bothers you so why should you be afraid to speak on it?
that is what a relationship is all about. having that bond and most of all being
able to be honest. she is your woman yet she is always talking to guys on the
phone and acting weird, let her know!! FORGET her attitude and tears, you
have the right as her man to get it off your chest!
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tunnex190: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

190. . .

. . . please say something
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tunnex190: 12:07am On Nov 14, 2011
Whenever i say to her what she has done, she wouldn't reason with me. But she keeps saying i was wrong because those my assumptions about her being/having relationship with those guys were wrong. And being talking to those guys on phone doesn't mean she's having affair with anyone.
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by 190smh: 12:09am On Nov 14, 2011
excuse me but OP whats 190 doing at the back of your name angry angry
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 14, 2011
^^shut up there!  angry na you have monopoly over 190?  angry

tunnex190:

Whenever i say to her what she has done, she wouldn't reason with me. But she keeps saying i was wrong because those my assumptions about her being/having relationship with those guys were wrong. And being talking to those guys on phone doesn't mean she's having affair with anyone.

well she does have a point there.
by talking to guys, that doesn't mean she is cheating
however unless you are the overly jealous type, the fact that
you mentioned it should be enough for her to lessen the length
and amount of time dedicated to talking to these men.

you as her man should be her best friend and confidant.  undecided
your opinion should matter, again hopefully you are not the
over jealous type.
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by 190smh: 12:15am On Nov 14, 2011
mzdarkskin do i always make you cry  angry angry
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tunnex190: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2011
@190smh, this is not a funny matter. I think you are supposed to say something good about this.

@Darkskin, i know it's not everyone she talks with i must add a meaning to. But, what about the attention she is giving them by sms them secretly, beep them when it takes longer before they call her? I might be jealous but not over-jealous. This is bound to happen when love exists
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]She's playing on your Intelligence and Soft hearted Nature. . . She knows her tears make you weak, so she uses that weapon against you. . . If she wants to end the relationship, let her come up and say so, there is no need trying to be smart about it. It's her life and how she lays her bed, she would lie on it.

Now friend, are you willing to continue the relationship?[/size]
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by happijoh(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]She's playing on your Intelligence and Soft hearted Nature. . . She knows her tears make you weak, so she uses that weapon against you. . . If she wants to end the relationship, let her come up and say so, there is no need trying to be smart about it. It's her life and how she lays her bed, she would lie on it.

Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2011
Between MzDarkskin and Sexkillz, there's nothing more to say
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Gbenge77(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2011
@Op ,correct the title of your thread.it sounds weird
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Exponental(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2011
U guys are nt compatible.
If u cant respect n trust her (n vice versa), simply LOG OUT.
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Parisgoodman(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2011
@ OP, THERE IS SOMETHING IN MINIWANAWANA SWEETER THAN WANAWANAMINI. Imagine your gurl dey store boy number wif her aunt name! Abeg check her low-waist.
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by 195(f): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
OP

Shes cheating on you

even if she hasnt slept with the dude which i find really difficult here

Shes committing emotional cheating

You have to move fast

Knock some sh1t into her head (Beat her), ask her to choose between you and these guys - if she chooses u den she goes by your policies (which is no more dudes) or simply forget her or lastly buy her top up and have her call each and every one of these guys and inform them never to come close to her again or call her ever again that its causing issues within her relationship

if she cant do any of these - approach another woman but please not my nigerian girlfriend o angry angry
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by lindabon: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2011
Maybe she is guilty; Maybe she is innocent.
OP its your decision really.
Follow your intuition. If it doesn't feel right, then something must be wrong somewhere
You need to tell her to make up her mind and fast too.
If she chooses you and still doesn't stop her suspicious moves, then its time for you to shift. NO TIME!!!!
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by 195(f): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2011
^Gbam - Hows rugby

you left cov xx smiley
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
OP even if she's nt cheatin on u nw, she definitely wil later,and trust me its goin to kil u when u fi nd out tru an sms on her phone dt ur gf just had se x wit another guy d previous day. cos i am suspectin that there must be a mallam in d midst of those herds. be wise
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by lindabon: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

^Gbam - Hows rugby

you left cov xx  smiley

Rugby is cool.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by 195(f): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
^ wen did u leave cov xx
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tellwisdom: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hello fellow NLers! I just need your advice on this issue. I have a girlfriend and nothing more to it. I have always loved her and i'm still loving her not because of a reason but an emotional feelings i have developed towards her. Though, i personally didn't expect deep relationship with her but later we found ourselves fall in love. We've been together almost 2 years now.

It just occurred to me later on that she is hiding some truth from me. She doesn't truly like open up to me until i pressurize her and after lots of nagging. Hound upon hound. I've said a lot of things to persuade her about being honest. Everyone (guys) is a friend to her. Because she keeps alot of male-friends as she called them. Anyway, i see nothing wrong with attitude of keeping male friends.

She gives guys too much audience. Sometimes, someone she called a friend will later be her regular caller on phone. And sometime she will be the first to beep, call or text that friends of her anytime she's less busy. I guess she takes pleasure in doing that.

But what baffle me most is that anytime i tried to let her realize her mistakes or tell her what i don't really like about her attitudes, she would say my assumptions about issues which surround the circumstances were wrong and that both major premises and minor premises which make the conclusion tangible were purely lies. For instance, i've caught her saving a guy's contact number with her aunt's name, sending messages upto 2, 3 pages almost everyday to a guy. And she said nothing is between them. Anyway, that has been resolved, she would still tell you that he's merely a friend. I understand. But what of a case when she was supposed to tell what really happened if she was asked of relationship with someone she had just met and exchanged a phone number with? She would either start to crying or get angry. What should i do? Should I be watchin all her attitudes and keep mute when she's done something so hurting? Or say it and make a cry?

[size=16pt]Kamilu, what is the matter?? embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tunnex190: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
happijoh:

I still love her and am willing to end it if she can say it to me to call it a quit.
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tunnex190: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
Exponental:

U guys are nt compatible.
If u cant respect n trust her (n vice versa), simply LOG OUT.

Truly i dont trust her and i think 'log out' would be the best option.
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Njgirl1: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2011
190smh so u are a WOMAN BEATER U ARE A DISGRACE u beat up women and in ur shamelesnes u ve got d guts 2 advice ds dude 2 shame on ur sory arse
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tellwisdom: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
Op dont you bear Kamilu again?? angry angry
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by 195(f): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
Nj girl:

190smh so u are a WOMAN BEATER U ARE A DISGRACE u beat up women and in your shamelesnes u ve got d guts 2 advice ds dude 2 shame on your sory arse

^Na which kin wahala come be this one  
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
Nj girl:

190smh so u are a WOMAN BEATER U ARE A DISGRACE u beat up women and in your shamelesnes u ve got d guts 2 advice ds dude 2 shame on your sory arse

cool cool grin

sexkillz:

GBAM!!  smiley

moroh:

Between MzDarkskin and Sexkillz, there's nothing more to say

cool cool

tunnex190:

@Darkskin, i know it's not everyone she talks with i must add a meaning to. But, what about the attention she is giving them by sms them secretly, beep them when it takes longer before they call her? I might be jealous but not over-jealous. This is bound to happen when love exists

as i said before take the time to talk to her.
if she appears to be nonchalant and unmoved by your feelings
you need to call it quits. Such woman would go through great lengths
to fulfill her need to be relevant and to fill what ever void she has,
even if it means hurting others. Such person would be dangerous to you BOTH:
if she is using you, she is using others which in this case are her "guy friends".

Talk to her and take note, then act!!
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by 195(f): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2011
^shut up - kip laffin @ whats not funny undecided
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2011
190_@:

^shut up - kip laffin @ whats not funny undecided

heeewwwwyeewwwheewwyww! tongue
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:27am On Nov 15, 2011
@op u dey fall my hand oo. So u no fit let her knw one or two things about control G like ursef? Abi u don dey moz?
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tunnex190: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

cool cool grin

GBAM!!  smiley

cool cool

as i said before take the time to talk to her.
if she appears to be nonchalant and unmoved by your feelings
you need to call it quits. Such woman would go through great lengths
to fulfill her need to be relevant and to fill what ever void she has,
even if it means hurting others. Such person would be dangerous to you BOTH:
if she is using you, she is using others which in this case are her "guy friends".

Talk to her and take note, then act!!

See, i have done lots of talkings. I dont think it is good to be talking about the same all the time. I do talk to her often when notice deficiencies. Maybe i should rather take her off my brain. But am finding it difficult to do just that. Is there anything that could be done to forget about her. I spend about 20 to 23 hours with her almost everyday. Even she is with me right here.
Re: I Love Her And I Always Make Her Crying by tunnex190: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2011
See again, she has started crying. I dunno what to do about her again. I just told her to pick me or her frequent troubles caused.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? / Whats The Importance Of Honeymoon? / ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.