Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) (5232 Views)

Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 14, 2016
Hard to believe she is gone crycry Every day i wake up i wish it was all a dream!!

1 Share

Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 14, 2016
Sorry for ur loss... sad

2 Likes

Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by pimpchi(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2016
What could have killed such a beauty... Condolences

1 Like

Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:
Sorry for ur loss... sad
Thank you
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by talk2alabama: 1:10pm On May 14, 2016
My gosh dis babe is fine! Damn!

May her soul rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Hadez(f): 1:11pm On May 14, 2016
Rip. She looks different in the middle pix tho
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Lattop(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2016
Eeyah! Sorry dear may her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Speeechless3(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2016
Sorry dear but what caused her death?
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by chriskosherbal(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2016
So sorry dear
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 14, 2016
Thanks all
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 14, 2016
My heart goes out to her family...

1 Like

Sorry dear was she sick?
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 14, 2016
Jesus shocked shocked. I hate death ehn! It took away a very beauuftil girl. May God console you girl.

1 Like

Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 14, 2016
Speeechless3:
Sorry dear but what caused her death?
She was sick for 2wks

Dunno what the illness is
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by alobright17(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2016
Hadez:
Rip. She looks different in the middle pix tho
Hadez Hadez Hadez just kwontinue
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 14, 2016
Berlyn:
Sorry dear was she sick?
yes
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Speeechless3(f): 1:25pm On May 14, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She was sick for 2wks

Dunno what the illness is
Oh! Such a damsel. May she find rest.
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 14, 2016
Stupedinluv:
yes
I hope you find healing during this difficult time of loss and grieving. cry
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by cruzita(f): 1:47pm On May 14, 2016
embarassed death why !!!!
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by nepapole(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2016
Death no even send whether person fine or not. R.i.p
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 14, 2016
Berlyn:
I hope you find healing during this difficult time of loss and grieving. cry
Thank you
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by LuveU2(f): 5:46pm On May 14, 2016
Sorry sweetheart embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 14, 2016
sorry for ur loss dear...I suspect either of typhoid,malaria or pneumonia...they all have same symptoms, and different treatments...moreover they are very quick in silencing their hosts.....

1 Like

Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by kingsmok(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Hard to believe she is gone crycry Every day i wake up i wish it was all a dream!!
ahhhh very sorry wetin kill am, was she sick
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by PaulkillermanAg(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2016
What kind of hopeless wicked death is this? See girl I suppose fork, this foolish hopeless nincompoop of a death took my fork away...

Death why,? Why? Why? God punish death...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 14, 2016
That's Gina. I knew her in UNEC. I wish her a peaceful rest. Life's a pot of beans
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by demzylahot(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2016
Take heart....what happened to her?
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 14, 2016
take heart
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by shulamitewoman(f): 9:23pm On May 14, 2016
Eiyaa..is a pity..d earth can eat things..so many unfulfilled dreams down there...smh
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Wow, so sad, sorry for ur loss. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by ArmedRobber: 9:54pm On May 14, 2016
Nawa oo this fine girl pussy go just waste like that.

Mtchew death sef no get eye, so many ugly girls on nairalands and street of lagos gringrincheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lost A Beautiful Friend Recently. Yet To Recover (photos Of Her) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 14, 2016
Pray for d repose of her soul and burn her candles nightly... For those of us that remain, may our roads be rough! Death be nice with us when we are to go back home.

Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? / Bangkok Locals Use Bras And Pants To Cover Their Face From Deadly Smog (pics) / My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.