Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? (5229 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Johnnyessence(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Instagram user @godessnaj shared these photos of herself with her dad but some people believe it is too sexual for a father-daughter photo. Thoughts? https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/what-do-yall-think-of-this-photo-of.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Johnnyessence(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc ishilove cc rocktation
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
What else should we think?
Her big Yansh is blocking my thoughts.
All I can think of is LIPIDS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Godfather92(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please go to Church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by bjayx: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Johnnyessence(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Godfather92:
Please go to Church
lol why do you say that Hmmmmmmm?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by internationalman(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Out thoughts is exactly what you want it to be.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by NwaAmaikpe: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
shocked

This picture makes one believe that incest is a cool thing.

I'd stick to adultery.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by nairamaniac: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc ishilove cc rocktation

Why are you calling all these plenty people?
You don't want to self-service your Vaseline alone?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
nairamaniac:

Why are you calling all these plenty people?
You don't want to self-service your Vaseline alone?
lol you are funny dude, how do you do that?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This picture makes one believe that incest is a cool thing.

I'd stick to adultery.
it is when you are HIV positive that you will stop the adultery. you think it's good and better to commit such?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by nairamaniac: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol you are funny dude, how do you do that?

Hahaahaha.

Do what??

Glad I made u laff.
God bless u!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by ClintonEmex: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Putting swag in a wrong thing.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Siki355(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
nothing wrong! cccc transformation of d ass
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by OboOlora(f): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
D dad was comfy in d first pic but pushed her away in the second one to avoid having an erection

2 Likes

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by xynerise: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
The dad is uncomfortable
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
If you ask me
Na who I go ask?
The matter wey you bring come
E heavy to discuss
Nor be me go talk am lipsrsealed
NwaAmaikpe is up there cheesy
If you ask me
The topic for ground
Na wetin make I talk

Shout out to Omawunmi

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Johnnyessence(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
nairamaniac:

Hahaahaha.
Do what??
Glad I made u laff. God bless u!
yeah you make me laugh. � � kikikiikiki
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
lalasticlala, Dominique
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by ValZod(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thank God I'm not her stepfather for this 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by secondincommand: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
this gul go just let that poor old man PR***k dey stand ... useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Johnnyessence(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
secondincommand:
this gul go just let that poor old man PR***k dey stand ...
useless
no funny no be small, how do you know??
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Actuarydeji(m): 6:18am On Mar 26, 2018
The world is coming to an end

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by secondincommand: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
no funny no be small, how do you know??
2012 he was smiling ,2018 he's not so how will you explain that ?

he's lost in his thought like so na my daughter yansh lala .....dey look the other day abi ? no wonder he dey greet me grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by partnerbiz4: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2018
She will soon get belle...
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by Johnnyessence(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2018
secondincommand:
2012 he was smiling ,2018 he's not so how will you explain that ?

he's lost in his thought like so na my daughter yansh lala .....dey look the other day abi ? no wonder he dey greet me grin
lala will bash your daughter yansh if you release it to him. � lol
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? by courna(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2018
mane ....that donk so colossal

(1) (Reply)

Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) / Who No Like Better Thing (pic) / I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.