Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside (3592 Views)

We Are Blessed In Africa With Big As$ And Bo@bs- Instgram Lady Share Hot Picture / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 14, 2016

Re: These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by Luckylife(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2016
The rate at which u fancy and post oversize ladies leave much to be think if you are a ?
Re: These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by Kentura(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2016
Looking nyash killing goat grin

2 Likes

Re: These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by MRBrownJ: 8:41pm On May 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by dollyjoy(f): 8:47pm On May 14, 2016
Obesity. undecided
Re: These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 14, 2016
Luckylife, you didnt complete your sentence!

Well, for the records, my blog which i share some of its links here is a blog for: Best Female Stock Photos.

Thanks
Re: These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 14, 2016
MRBrownJ:

tot all men like big backside
Re: These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by olempe(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2016
Luckylife:
The rate at which u fancy and post oversize ladies leave much to be think if you are a ?
I think she's gay.
Re: These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by SAMBARRY: 10:38pm On May 14, 2016
MRBrownJ:

WHY are you vomiting mr brownj.i thought women with big ass are you guys tastes and things you'll die for

Abi you've forgotten that na orobo dey reign now grin
Re: These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by MRBrownJ: 3:03pm On May 15, 2016
Oyind17:
tot all men like big backside

SAMBARRY:
WHY are you vomiting mr brownj.i thought women with big ass are you guys tastes and things you'll die for
Abi you've forgotten that na orobo dey reign now grin

these are not big backside, these women are OBESE/FAT, big difference. thats the same BS when fat women have big tittays, IT DOESNT COUNT, because the reason they have these big features is because they are OBESE/FAT. we want big aassses and tittays in smaller framed women, thats where the attraction is.
Re: These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by SAMBARRY: 3:09pm On May 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:

these are not big backside, these women are OBESE/FAT, big difference. thats the same BS when fat women have big tittays, IT DOESNT COUNT, because the reason they have these big features is because they are OBESE/FAT. we want big aassses and tittays in smaller framed women, thats where the attraction is.
don't you want extra fats apart from the a55 and brez? grin

Moreso every woman cannot be Kim Kardashian or Angelina Joliet some will be orobo.those are women that have extra.they're good for pillows if u want to see something to lie down on grin

Big belly Big ass big brez big hips big cheeks and pomo lips grin
Re: These Ladies Are Blessed With Backside by MRBrownJ: 3:30pm On May 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
don't you want extra fats apart from the a55 and brez? grin

Moreso every woman cannot be Kim Kardashian or Angelina Joliet some will be orobo.those are women that have extra.they're good for pillows if u want to see something to lie down on grin

Big belly Big ass big brez big hips big cheeks and pomo lips grin

big azz and tittays YES, anything else being big, HELL NO!

(1) (Reply)

Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story / Royal Wedding 2018: Pictures Of The Guests / Dice Ailes Dressed Like Femi Otedola For Halloween (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.