Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture (6020 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders / Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2016
ipledge5:
and the salient signs are?...
I will give you that as an assignment

1 Like

Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by hibiscus76(f): 11:32pm On May 14, 2016
vizkiz:

Ok, I will change smiley
Anything that works for you bro..
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by vizkiz: 11:32pm On May 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Like seriously? cheesy

ask tosyne2much. I will not even do anything if a girl sleeps naked in same room with me overnight. Instead I will read Bible smiley
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by vizkiz: 11:32pm On May 14, 2016
hibiscus76:

Anything that works for you bro..

That is how this one wants to brother-zone me undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 14, 2016
vizkiz:

Funny thing is I am very quiet in reality. Abi @ Berlyn cry
undecided undecided
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2016
vizkiz:

ask tosyne.2much. I will not even do anything if a girl sleeps naked in same room with me overnight. Instead I will read Bible smiley
Yes na true baba

Cc

Prettythicksme

1 Like

Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by vizkiz: 11:36pm On May 14, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided undecided

so I am a talkative abi? cry
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by vizkiz: 11:37pm On May 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes na true baba

Cc

Prettythicksme

you fit ask ennyscongy too. He is my partner in crime the Lord cheesy
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 14, 2016
vizkiz:

so I am a talkative abi? cry
grin cry ne an ocean baby cool
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by hibiscus76(f): 11:43pm On May 14, 2016
vizkiz:

That is how this one wants to brother-zone me undecided
Indeed
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by AyamConfidence(m): 11:45pm On May 14, 2016
PapaZeus:
Tell us dia monikers 4 confirmation. And why dem choose YOUR place to meet. Na only me see say dat second girl be lyk who get yansh
baba I sight am too
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by vizkiz: 11:45pm On May 14, 2016
Berlyn:
grin cry ne an ocean baby cool

You are not going to church tomorrow abi? angry
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by ipledge5: 11:46pm On May 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will give you that as an assignment
lol....nothing salient there...am not saying they are runs gals on not,but nothing in that picture make them runs gals
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Lovelynature(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
No doubt, these ones are runs girls nah.. Dem put ring for nose, paint their faces like drawing book come still use photoshop take filter their faces, yet dem still resemble Osofia cheesy
Chai cheesycheesy
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 14, 2016
Are they for sale?

I met these two half faced guys today too..

Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 14, 2016
vizkiz:

ask tosyne2much. I will not even do anything if a girl sleeps naked in same room with me overnight. Instead I will read Bible smiley

Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 14, 2016
vizkiz:

lol this is romance section nd not religon sec bae grin
vizkiz:

lol this is romance section nd not religon sec bae
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 14, 2016
VIZKID AND TOSYNE2MUCH! TOMORROW IS SUNDAY, MAKE UNA GO SLEEP!!! angry angry
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by vizkiz: 12:00am On May 15, 2016
Berlyn:
lol this is romance section nd not religon sec bae grin lol this is romance section nd not religon sec bae

God is love. So romance is related to religion. grin
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by vizkiz: 12:01am On May 15, 2016
ennyscongy:
VIZKID AND TOSYNE2MUCH! TOMORROW IS SUNDAY, MAKE UNA GO SLEEP!!! angry angry

weyrey grin

You don drink vodka again this night abi? Who be vizkid? grin
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Nobody: 12:06am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:

you fit ask ennyscongy too. He is my partner in crime the Lord cheesy

lol werey cheesy grin na AK 47 OO, that tin been dey do me strong thing! you no go church tomorrow? you go lead for church cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Nobody: 12:07am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:

weyrey grin

You don drink vodka again this night abi? Who be vizkid? grin

i be him partner, ask me anything
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by vizkiz: 12:08am On May 15, 2016
ennyscongy:

lol werey cheesy grin na AK 47 OO, that tin been dey do me strong thing! you no go church tomorrow? you go lead for church cheesy cheesy

I dey go church oh but I never even know which one I dey go sef. Maybe make I kuku enter christ embassy tongue
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Nobody: 12:10am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:

I dey go church oh but I never even know which one I dey go sef. Maybe make I kuku enter christ embassy tongue

go that one erm wetin b the name again? faith chapel, fresh babes dey there! one dey disturb me make i come adk sef wink
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by ArmedRobber: 12:10am On May 15, 2016
Mtcheew that's Rita on blue jeans.

The first nairaland Runs girl I bleep last year..

If u want her parol what'sapp me. 08135055291.

too many hoes on nairaland.. One ugly bitch was even demanding 30k from me to bleep her stinking pussy..
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by vizkiz: 12:14am On May 15, 2016
ennyscongy:

go that one erm wetin b the name again? faith chapel, fresh babes dey there! one dey disturb me make i come adk sef wink

Na Chapel of His babes joor grin

I no dey adk again...I Don enter lag finally, that place fit turn you to mumu Very dull state grin
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Nobody: 12:15am On May 15, 2016
ArmedRobber:
Mtcheew that's Rita on blue jeans.

The first nairaland Runs girl I bleep last year..

If u want her parol what'sapp me. 08135055291.

too many hoes on nairaland.. One ugly bitch was even demanding 30k from me to bleep his stinking pussy..

you snitching nigga
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Oche211(m): 12:15am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:
These biitches aiint nairalanders. We know how nairaland biitches looks like grin
sure, this aiint nairaland biitches..
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by vizkiz: 12:16am On May 15, 2016
ArmedRobber:
Mtcheew
too many hoes on nairaland.. One ugly bitch was even demanding 30k from me to bleep his stinking pussy..

His? shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by Nobody: 12:17am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:

Na Chapel of His babes joor grin

I no dey adk again...I Don enter lag finally, that place fit turn you to mumu Very dull state grin

dem plenty for that chapel die!!! lol adk wan mumu state na grin cheesy, which area you dey werey? kenny twin get wedding this 21st oo sote and all go dey there, you know the drill na wink cheesy grin
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by vizkiz: 12:18am On May 15, 2016
Oche211:

sure, this aiint nairaland biitches..

Finally, someone who's gat an eye of the elders cheesy
Re: Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture by ArmedRobber: 12:18am On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:

His? shocked
lipsrsealed
Fixedgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Why Do Girls Like Licking Inside The Ear When Making Out? / Had Sex In A Public Place? Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.