Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension (6980 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today / My Boss Sent Me This Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 16, 2016
It doesn't add up to me
kekakuz:
this is a sequel to https://www.nairaland.com/3105480/boss-serves-me-query-late
for those following this is what happened next and if you did not read the beginning, click the link.

after I left the office, I went straight back home totally bemused. I began to reflect on the whole incident to see where I wronged her. I played my role well except for when she begged me to stay. if I had stayed, then there Is no way I would have even made it to the office because I would be knocked out. also she was drunk and by principle I believe you should not sleep with a drunk woman no matter the pressure except she is your wife.

I couldn't take it anymore so I started to chat her up. I asked her if I wronged her in anyway or did not play my role well. I admit am late but that shouldn't lead to suspension.
I don't joke with my job. I know how I suffered to get to where I am and am willing to keep it.

she simply replied with a wink emoji. then asked why dint you do it am I not woman enough for you
I realized that this is my chance to get my job back as she is the first daughter of the chairman of the company and she can influence any decision.
I replied " Madam you are more than enough for me. your body is like a fortress and I can worship it. but only have to respect you. that is why I did not do it.
she replied but I asked you to.
I answerd yes you did but you were under the influence and I can take advantage of that. I have to respect you and don't want to do anything I would regret by trespassing.
she replied you said am under the influence, why did I get to the office b4you.
honestly she beat me with that. I did not understand how she overcome her hangover in less than 3 hours.
so I opened up.
Madam I don't usually drink so I don't have the skills.
she replied again"are u calling me a drunkard "
no please I replied. am just not used to the fast life. then I begged her and told her of how the job is important to me and why she should overturn the suspension. she simply said "you are a butcher begging for meat"
I really did not understand her proverb as she went offline.

I stayed indoor all day reminiscing events that transpired. I phone soon beeped and it was a travel agency. they sent me 2ticked bearing my name and hers to obudu ranch calabar.

I printed them and ponder for what purpose when I heard a car horn outside. it was her car. I opened the door for her and she just bashed in like a boss. she went straight to the point. am not drunk now and I need you to have me now.
her attitude turned me on like crazy. I cleared the table and pushed her on it. she was putting on a white sleeveless top on a black trousers. I tore it like a hungry lion. I myself don't understand my motivation. could it be because am angry or scared of loosing my job.
I speedily unhook her bra with my left hand and sunk my right hand down deep her elastic trousers. I kissed her deeply. handle her boobs and nibbled on her nipples. she let out soft moans as I had her on my dinner table. we soon finish and she was all messed up. he top was tired and her undisclosed wet.
I saw that she has no choice but to spend the night but I totally forgot to ask her what the travel tickets are for.
Re: Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension by jcflex(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2016
Your suspension was to give you chance to make it down to obudu cattle ranch, as she can decide to leave anytime or better still she might apply for leave.

just forget about the suspension, but pls keep it real, for now dnt make it obvious to ur colleagues at work.

a word thay say is enough for the ..........

and dont start seeing yourself as a boss to ur colleague, dnt be intoxicated
Re: Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension by Akious2k2(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2016
I thot part 1 was true but now, ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk / ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out / Omg!!!see Curvy Wonderful White Lady Selling Fish In The City Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.