Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out (6973 Views)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by lacemose(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
In Nigeria, one thing I know is right is women submitting to their husbands and this woman decided to do otherwise going against what he wanted and here is the result

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFte_l9gpe0
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by lacemose(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin

Her husband is afraid of Sambisa forest grin

Besides, too bushy pussy is not good as well..I cant imagine the smell down there lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by daewoorazer(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
I will never marry an obstinate lady. A sensible lady will keep her marriage at all cost but hell no, she is too big for that..... Slay queens

In same way, the husband too wasn't understanding.... She said shaving is painful to her. Place her on low-cut na, na 100% shave dey hurt skin....

4 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by MrWondah(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
I like them hairy shocked

3 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by obamabinladen(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
You mean your vagina has become ogbomosho forest. Abeg make you cut am down b4 the thing go woundjoure your husband's Amu.

3 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by iamJ(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrWondah:
I like them hairy shocked
Your problem is a problem.

6 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by popefuse(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
You self you get wahala your husband ask u to shave your grass you dey disobey. Well na u know
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Next2Bezee(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
lacemose:
In Nigeria, one thing I know is right is women submitting to their husbands and this woman decided to do otherwise going against what he wanted and here is the result.

You're part of what's wrong with Nigeria today. When did wives become slaves to be dominated? Both parties are supposed to be able to compromise for each other in a marriage.

Even if the woman couldn't bear to shave, why didn't husband just talk with her...they are husband and wife.For a man to cheat on his wife because she didn't shave her ponyor is just sad.

This is why the tradition of parents demanding bride price before marriage and Nigerian girls expecting to sit at home while the husband toils tirelessly...is ruining the country.

4 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Divay22(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Some women are their own enemy o..
Oga say you should shave,you refused and now he cheated you're crying...
If only you had listen, you would have prevented this from happening....
simple instructions neglected...

But Mr man that wasn't so cool.

2 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by MrWondah(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
iamJ:
Your problem is a problem.
Only a problem can solve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Barfibassey(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
I love black hairy pvssy.

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sorry ma. Next time if he ask u to shave,shave.
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:

You're part of what's wrong with Nigeria today. When did wives become slaves to be dominated? Both parties are supposed to be able to compromise for each other in a marriage.

Even if the woman couldn't bear to shave, why didn't husband just talk with her...they are husband and wife.For a man to cheat on his wife because she didn't shave her ponyor is just sad.

This is why the tradition of parents demanding bride price before marriage and Nigerian girls expecting to sit at home while the husband toils tirelessly...is ruining the country.

. .pls stop,Bn submissive to ur husband does not amount to slavery.The man was harsh but u should be at least civil enough to say the truth.

4 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by moorevic(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
So are you guys insinuating that she's at fault! Having extra marital affairs because of unshaved pussy is worst dummy excuse i've ever heard.
By the way sweetie, i love them bushy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by SmellingAnus(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
The lady is even fortunate the man wants her to shave and many ladies prefer their vaginas to be shaved... Anyway, if you be my wife , we no go get problem their because I don't need a bald pussy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lol
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Dillusionist(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
undecided stupidity at its peak...
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by EmyLeo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nah!! that's just a flimsy excuse to cheat.
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Adeyeancah(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
daewoorazer:
I will never marry an obstinate lady. A sensible lady will keep her marriage at all cost but hell no, she is too big for that..... Slay queens

In same way, the husband too wasn't understanding.... She said shaving is painful to her. Place her on low-cut na, na 100% shave dey hurt skin....
Keeping Marriage at all cost get limit sha oh....No be in a case whereby a woman go get swollen mouth today, swollen eyes tomorrow but in this case, does that mean the man no f***k am during courtship ni? because them suppose don discuss about am before MaRRiage
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by therapistmrs: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
It's good to keep you vagina clean and shaved.By the way if your husband likes you to do a thing as simple as shaving your vagina,then just shave it,unless you have medical reasons not too then trim it.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Zhahovic(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
He cheated because she refused to shave.....that's a flimsy excuse..
I am stunned..
I am stupefied..
I am petrified....

2 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Next2Bezee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. .pls stop,Bn submissive to ur husband does not amount to slavery.The man was harsh but u should be at least civil enough to say the truth.

Being submissive IS slavery especially if the husband has a habit of making unreasonable requests.

When did unshaved ponyor become a reason to cheat? Please does that reasonable to you??

This is something the husband would have discussed with his wife, instead he punished her by cheating. That means, if the wife doesn't fulfill any of his requests immediately and without question then he will sleep with other women. Is that what marriage is supposed to be about??

3 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by paroleski(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Don't shave at ur own peril.. If it were me she wouldn't even climb my bed.

She doesn't know the hair wen pulled down there makes it painful for both parties?

He will be unable to give her mouth action satisfactorily because of the forest hindrance

Let's not even talk abt d stench down there, and even on her panties.

I bet some of the hairs there are some other colors, no longer black. It will be brown esp at d labia. Aww very irritating. O.y.o madam

AmOuttaHere
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Being submissive IS slavery especially if the husband has a habit of making unreasonable requests.

When did unshaved ponyor become a reason to cheat? Please does that reasonable to you??

This is something the husband would have discussed with his wife, instead he punished her by cheating. That means, if the wife doesn't fulfill any of his requests immediately and without question then he will sleep with other women. Is that what marriage is supposed to be about??
. Sis the man was wrong to cheat. But u Nd I should understand that they must have discussed the issue for sometime Nd when the man found out that she has refused to shave,he went out Nd sleep with someone else.U can also accept the fact that before they got married,maybe the man always enjoyed it when it is shaved,so she should maintain that statuesque. Little things in marriage can cause a big problem that can lead to divorce. This is where understanding matters a lot. But pls sis don't take it that submitting to ur Hubby's reasonable demand is a form of slavery.l

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by CaptainGOOD: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Next2Bezee(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Sis the man was wrong to cheat. But u Nd I should understand that they must have discussed the issue for sometime Nd when the man found out that she has refused to shave,he went out Nd sleep with someone else.U can also accept the fact that before they got married,maybe the man always enjoyed it when it is shaved,so she should maintain that statuesque. Little things in marriage can cause a big problem that can lead to divorce. This is where understanding matters a lot. But pls sis don't take it that submitting to ur Hubby's reasonable demand is a form of slavery.l

Didn't the man already sleep with her before or immediately after marriage to know she likes to keep hair down there?

If it was something he couldn't live with & he had spoken to his wife about it multiple times, he could have divorced her before going outside to other women.

Sex is not food. While it may not be hygienic to keep your privates bushy, its something he could gently teach his wife about.

Women don't have to mindlessly obey everything their husband say, only slaves do that. Only in Nigerian marriages is this the norm, only God can help us.
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Fourwinds: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:
undecided stupidity at its peak...
leave it busy OK... don't shave

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ogbeni will u keep chut dia and go and shave ur vagina angry
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
hairy is cool but it must be trimmed and neat sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vg hair is disturbing to a female let alone the one that goes down there. Taking care of that place is more important than the face
Re: ''my Husband Cheated On Me Cox I Refused To Shave My Vagina'' - Woman Cries Out by Dollarship(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Shave Or low cut or you can do Obama or galax sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peruzzi Slept With Chioma - Anita Brown / See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! / Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.