Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic (8061 Views)

Where Is Aloy/emeka? / Where Is Aloy-emeka? / Aloy+Emeka Deserves A Moderator Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by spikedcylinder: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2009
Ah, Dayokanu, you try!!! cheesy At least someone to confirm these crazy rumours.

Food for thought though. . . . .
Is it possible that there is no "Funmi"? That Funmi is the alter ego while Aloy is the real person? Aloy could have created all the hotfunmi accounts as a distraction and got carried away? No?
Both are smart but it is usually very difficult for a non igbo speaking person to actually speak igbo and convince igbo people that he/she knows what they are talking about.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by whitelexi(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2009
One person can be 10 people? logged in at the same time? How?
Do u lot have 50 fingers?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by dayokanu(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2009
She doesnt log in at the same time right now other handles are dormant except for Aloyemeka and ocassionally lamidi-Obi
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by amebono11: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
emmmmm dayo darling, can we meet one on one because i want you to reveal to me a lot of people's id's and location grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by MrCrackles(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

emmmmm dayo darling, can we meet one on one because i want you to reveal to me a lot of people's id's and location grin grin grin grin grin

Like Mama-Gee abi? grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2009
Is it possible that there is no "Funmi"? That Funmi is the alter ego while Aloy is the real person? Aloy could have created all the hotfunmi accounts as a distraction and got carried away? No?
Both are smart but it is usually very difficult for a non igbo speaking person to actually speak igbo and convince igbo people that he/she knows what they are talking about.

True especially since Funmi always had a problem with people writing in Yoruba. I guess Aloy is the lunatic. What's with the Osun obsession though
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by amebono11: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Like Mama-Gee abi? grin

abeg far from her grin grin grin dat one location na mbaise local government

Like my husbandsssss location for this forumn

come to think of it, i need dayokanu to prove to me that he really can detect pple's ip, by telling me the country where i am at the moment, without showing my ip pleaseeeeeeeeeeee undecided
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by jaybee3(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2009
dayokanu:

if you want to test it I can do the same thing with you also

Tell you your ISP and others
Not when the IP is masked bro
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by youngies(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
Hmmmm, the revelations are mind boggling! shocked

Can't believe Ifyalways = +osisi, embarassed na waa ooo

Dayokanu can't detect nada tongue

The only person that has the ability to detect where the IP address of every member and where it is coming from is becommrich = seun = mrcrackle
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by amebono11: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2009
so funmi is also lamidi obo abi obi?

na wa ooooo
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2009
hahaha you have angered Emeka o

where's tpia to soothe him to sleep grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by AloyEmeka6: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2009
presido1:

This one makes no meaning dude.

Alloy are you from Ideato really? You are my brother then. Akokwa all the way.
grin grin nwanna be careful before somebody kidnaps you here. Sometimes you call London and the person asks you whether you are in town, meanwhile you are calling from Nigeria. The companies share Ip's and they lap. This idiot copies location to feed these fat brains but that is not my worries; what worries me is that another person told me not to visit blogs especially facebook  because hackers can arrest your computer and siphon information from there.
yes I am from ak.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by amebono11: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2009
i thought ifyalways is in the US
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by spikedcylinder: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2009
Lol! Fangs are out! cheesy
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2009
You people should leave aloy nwanne m alone.
He is not funmi!!
Funmi is on maternity leave
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by AloyEmeka6: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2009
Why mod clean up the tread now?
dayo should tell us how he amebo lives in Germany while his IP detects Australia. Na so  all these internet hackers dey work around blogs looking for cheap information.  Instead of them to put their education into good use.  No wonder I've been getting mega junk mails in my email and fake bank websites offering me nonsense so I can put my account information. I am sure those emails can be traced to you.

@presido/preselect,
sorry for the clean up. Are you from Umuna orlu?. I thought you were in Naija make we hang out this weekend.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2009
$osisi:

You people should leave aloy nwanne m alone.
He is not funmi!!
Funmi is on maternity leave

aloy knocked her up
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by chic2pimp(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

aloy knocked her up
wink wink grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by AloyEmeka6: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2009
Why this obsession about someone you don't even know whether she is dead, comatose or lost interest in nairaland?. I think some of you are just plain obsessed with that woman and same may happen about tpiah if she eventually leaves. Idiots, imagine me being Funmi and siskill. Obsession with people and their private like is a mental sickness. Seek help. Bura Ubanka.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

aloy knocked her up

aren't you the same Funmi according to 4play?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
People take 4Play seriously?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
Shwepps!
This is interesting. Mod don wipe comments comot.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by LadyT(f): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
Shut up Aloy you are the only nutjob here alakori.

Whenever you argue you need to sign in under another name to help defend yourself.

Osisi what is your own sef this defense of this mad s/he called Aloy Emeka tongue
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
osisi is in love with him nah.

Likewise some other females on this forum.

let's just hope he or she is male! abi wetin person suppose hope for in this matter?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by LadyT(f): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2009
Aloy is either Hottrash aka funmi or he is her husband finish.

NEXT!
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
tpia.:

osisi is in love with him nah.

Likewise some other females on this forum.

let's just hope he or she is male! abi wetin person suppose hope for in this matter?
word on the street is you are one of those women.
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by LadyT(f): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
Love your profile pic Omo Ibo grin
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2009
OMO IBO:

word on the street is you are one of those women.

do I sound like one of those women.

na your primary school picture dey your profile?
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by sosisi(f): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2009
tpia we hear say you follow oh
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by amebono11: 2:20am On Aug 20, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Why mod clean up the tread now?
dayo should tell us how he amebo lives in Germany while his IP detects Australia. Na so  all these internet hackers dey work around blogs looking for cheap information.  Instead of them to put their education into good use.  No wonder I've been getting mega junk mails in my email and fake bank websites offering me nonsense so I can put my account information. I am sure those emails can be traced to you.

@presido/preselect,
sorry for the clean up. Are you from Umuna orlu?. I thought you were in Naija make we hang out this weekend.

Actually he is right, i was just kidding when i mentioned germany, i'm in australia
Re: Do You Have Evidence That Aloy.emeka Is Hotfunmi/deepzone/earthmama/redhotchic by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:22am On Aug 20, 2009
hahha poor funmi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

18 Die In Separate Car Accidents In Abuja / When A Black Man Dates A White Woman / Does The Kind Of News You Click First On Nairaland Reflect Your Personality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.